All Comments on 'The Process Pt. 09: Final'

by annadixon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Interesting ending

In some ways this story was disturbing, but in others it really played to my own fantasies of dominance where my submissive is willing to do anything for obedience. But of course I always step in to keep her safe. In many ways this story hits me more than any other story I have read here, but in others it scares me the most as well. Does that make any sense?

annadixonannadixonover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It does make sense. The idea was to explore some of my darkest fantasies, which I find both arousing and horrifying. So I'm glad I managed to convey that in some way. Thank you for your comment - it's always great to receive a reader's feedback.

EntreganEntreganover 9 years ago

Having been recently enthralled by your work, I was surprised to see this exert. I was drawn to not only the passion of need for oblivion and servitude, but the clinical way in which you described each detail.

I just feel there was so much more than could have been done with this. I do hope you'll consider fleshing out the points in between. Other than that, the work was impressive to say the least. It was captivating on a non-sexual level. I look forward to seeing more from you.

annadixonannadixonover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your kind message. I'm very glad you enjoyed the story. May I ask what "points in between" you would like to see fleshed out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This work is wonderful. It was arousing, interesting, emotional. I really connected to Anna and I was always eager to know what would happen to her next. I'm so glad the story ended well for them both. Not only was this story what brought me to literotica, but it has awakened me to my own sexuality and submissive desires. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.!

annadixonannadixonover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frightening

well written .

intriguing & interesting plot.

engaging protagonists.

truly remakable.

extremely disturbing

annadixonannadixonover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you. You're very kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story! A bit sadistic in the middle with Dr. Farris but nice and sweet at the end with Peter

Floydman1Floydman1over 7 years ago
Darker than I expected

This was more in-depth than I had expected going in, but as you said in a response, this was an exploration of your darkest fantasies. So well done! I expected more sex but that's not a complaint--exploring Anna's psychological distress and the needs that grew out of them was fascinating, as was the process itself. Grim and sadistic at times, but incredibly well written. I especially enjoyed the ending. Those are not always satisfying on this site, but you wrapped it up nicely with a bow, and her initial captor did end up being the one to save her, both from The Process and from her own tendencies toward self-destruction. Bravo!

Also, any time you feel like exploring more with these characters, I'm in! Thanks for a fascinating read.

NoUseForAName219NoUseForAName2197 months ago

Stop being hot several chapters ago, but I couldn't stop even though it went too dark for me. But totally and completely worth it. I loved it. Happy for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous