All Comments on 'The Tattoo'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
once you go black you cant go back

a used up BBC ho is a worthless ho, this belongs in IR not LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This could have been so much more

This concept could have been made into a very erotic story but your writing style does not do it justice. This reads like a Police report, the only thing missing is 'I was walking in an easterly direction'. What a shame - I suggest you read some Karenkay to get some real feeling and sensuous eroticism into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a story just a report

You never answered your question "Why"? You just told us what. Did she take the job to fuck the boss? What happened to her? Why did she get the tattoos? What was her relationship with her kids after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Keep writing. Awesome ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
castration

All of those men need to be castrated. Please, I beg you. Do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No happy ending?

Your story was well written and erotic but I would have preferred a happy ending with Mary getting the go ahead from her husband to collect more tattoos and black lovers.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Though I agree with "Anonymous - This could have been so much more" KarenKay has plenty of IR hot wife/cheating wife stories. But you will be a much better speller than she.

Could have set it up better and put more details in, and why did she do it.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Once you go black.. nobody wants you back! Fuck niggers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Men that would approve of wife getting stamped and lovers are idiots

Why be married so you can support a whore dump her they will use her up and throw her away. Its what women like that deserve sell your pussy out and disrespect the one you love. Should never have gotten married and you hold it against husband she is worthless and deserved much worse hopefully she got aids or another disease.

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 9 years ago

I would have liked to see the story go into more depth,why she cheated or how it started or something from her point of view

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What sense does it make...

.. for a nigga to have tatoos? You can barely see them. But as usual the nigga needs to imitate those white idiots who need to think they important....

jodiredjodiredover 9 years ago
It happens way more than you know!

I agree with the comments that it could have been written to be more erotic, to have more of her begging for Blackl Cock and the degrading things They made her do. But, it was very realistic. This kind of thing is happening in every city in America, and probably in other countries as well. White married women my age are finding that we can get GREAT sex and AWESOME, MIND-SHATTERING orgasms when we submit to Black Men. Gangbangs are THE best sex ever. Some husbands find out and divorce the wife; some find out and just decide to live with it. Some never find out at all. None of those outcomes seems to be doing anything to slow down the tendency of mature white married women to "go Black."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Not a story just a report

This pretty much summed up my thought on this post.

<P>

She comes off as just a plot point so you can post something where the husband doesn't go alone with things. How did it start? You have her state she loves him, but nothing on her part to back it up nor did you really have her react.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
Mate, Please go read some decent authors before you try again

This is again just painful misogynistic rubbish. Go read ppl like Karen Kay, XLeglover, Goodhusband, or Matt Moreau, or even talented BTB (which is what you are painfully trying to do) authors who I even like like Stangstar or Oshaw. Then have another go. As another commentator said it reads like a police report. The erotic content is nil. The site is called LITEROTICA! Ken

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Wheres the sex??

The report tells how many times she got fucked by the Boys. But I want to know some good dirty sloppy cunt details of how the guys fucked her. Come on this is suposed to be "Erotica", not just she fuck 6 guy in the morning, then the same 6 made love too her in the PM. She wasn't going to work all week just fucking.

Ya gits a 3, & thats generous.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
poor story

It is like a book report,and quite honestly there was nothing in it,plug in a cheating slut wife,a guy with no emotions,he gets a divorce,wife claims she loves him,but they split,she loses her job,etc....first of all,the guy didn't sue the sawmill for what happened? Not only were she and her boss fucking,they weren't even working and the bosses didn't notice? And nowhere is there anything about the wife,why she did this,how she got lost,she is cardboard,and so is he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

No story here, just an outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Waiting for you to take the plunge. Write a complete story.

Come on 62... You have good ideas, fine dialogue. Very interesting plots with a twist sometimes very surprising!!

This was a very bare- bones story. With just enough about the husband and wife to make sense. From other writer's comments a 1 page limit makes writing the story more difficult. So, obviously you are talented.

Until the next post I remain

AMerryMan

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
I think...

...this one is way to short, without any content and a dull read. I have got the impression that you rushed toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why try to hide

Your are either a very confused person or chicken shit!

Actually tazz317 makes more sense than the crap you've been posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No such thing as, "Custody of Adult Children"! They're adults dummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

And nothing happens to her boss????!!!!! REALLY!

Stop writing your "shit" really does stink!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

The user's criticising your story are probably your ex wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

the wife got her due what happened to the dush boss did he find his way into the saws

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Meh

No real 'burn' (she suffered, but it happened much, much later). The bastard boss got away with it, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
qos

I am glad you didn't become one of those cum guzzling cuckold guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It’s not really what it seems...

Ok. It appears that this interracial thing, is getting to be as big of a fantasy as the cuckolding. I am sure there are some well endowed black guys out there. But from what I gather hearing some female friends talking about it, most black guys have average sized dicks. I have known white women who are in interracial relationships, but usually they are fat, and support their boyfriend’s. Can’t say I am sad, that they are “ off the market”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interracial is disgusting .

Actual females don't get turned on by this shit .

-julie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"But I love you". Why bother writing that? She obviously doesn't give a rats ass about him. Authors feel like this is a good bit of filler. I'd rather she say something about what a relief and she was so glad to be able to stop pretending. This then gives license to the husband to rain down hellfire on the stranger whose stolen his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous