All Comments on 'Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 01'

by arizonajoe

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NO!!!!!

This site has more than enough disgusting stories without you adding to it.

CuzzinEddieCuzzinEddieover 9 years ago
We Want More

We want more, keep writing. Don't worry about anonymous opinions.

aniceguy67aniceguy67over 9 years ago
Go For It!

Great first story. Much better than other stories with no dialog, plot or believable characters. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gross

Just more shit from gay ass-holes!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it up Joe

great story. Definitely write more, particularly with your wife's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:cuzzineddie

So because you got a fake name you're opinion is worth more? Fucking hypocrite. It doesn't surprise me you like trashy stories. Go fuck yourself. Now you got something to complain about. Waaahhhh....anonymous is being nasty to me. 1* for trash. That's all it's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not even on Christmas Day

can anybody post an erotic story in Loving Wives. Three stories today and all are "dreck".. For those that don't know what that means, look it up. It fits these three stories to the tee. Just once, I'd like to read something from a new writer that's worth reading. So far these sewer rats are multiplying and crapping all over this category. Go ahead cuckies, cry all over the anonymous comment. I know you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this story. I gave you 5 stars. I love real life stories about people's lives. Don't stop writing. We would love to hear more.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A rough draft

The differences between a news account and a story are emotion, context and drama. "Abraham Lincoln was assassinated" is news. Who Lincoln was, and why he was shot, makes it a compelling story.

Imagine you were sitting next to some guy in a bar, and he turned to you and said, "Man, do I have a story for you!"

"Let's hear it!" you say.

"Well, last night, my wife and I went to a swingers party, and some black guy came all over her face!"

Now, imagine what type of follow-up questions you would ask that stranger on the barstool. Who are you? What's your wife like? How did you get to be swingers? Who was this black guy? How did she feel afterward? How did you feel?

THAT is what makes the story interesting. There are millions of swingers in the US, all sharing similar tales of sexy adventures. What makes your story unique is that it is about YOU. So, in order to tell us a unique story, you have to explain who you are, how you felt about what happened, how you came to be at that party, etc.. Otherwise, it's just a headline.

You started out well in this tale. I like the way you began the story in the middle of the action, and then took us back in time to see how you reached that point. But you skipped through a lot of detail, and rushed to finish your story. Slow down and tell us who you are, how you felt, and the dialog you shared along the way, and it will make for a much better story.

Happy holidays!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

"if you want to read any more of Theresa and my journey". For someone that tells one helluva story that is one dumb-assed question. Well done! Now get to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lifestyle

i much prefer stories of swinging than cheating and/or cockolding. so yes please tell us more. it makes it even better that they are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is for the guy who didnt like the too sexy story on christmas day. the story fits the loving wifes category. you said people will cry about what you said. , this is a sex site, this is not reading a Disney book. If you dont like sex , get the off here, nobody is forcing you to read it. You was saying the story was too strong for christmas christmas is a made up pagan day. the bible has ih song of psalms, oral sex drinking cum, google song of psalms oral sex. its a true story and you give a low rating, but a unreal story you like better. you are probably jealous of this guy because people will look at his wife, not yours. i bet anonymous is too ashamed to put your name up on here, with a pic of him and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For the guy who on here that said fuck you. You have a ip address, just because you put your name as anonymous, doesnt mean that your internet provider cant be asked to find you. it is against the law to write anything down about anybody. it is a form of slander called libel. People can be sued for libel. I should know. I am a lawyer. If one ever says anyting bad about someone else, they should never write it down.

moebius08moebius08over 9 years ago
to the cartoony above

you're assuming that Lit even bothers to log posting ip addresses. they have no requirement to and most sites such as this one don't.

Among the many reasons they don't are asshole lawyers looking to make them responsible for anonymous board comments.

a comment critical of a posted submission is hardly the equivalent of yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

I'm sure Lit also enjoys the freedom being able to say "No Idea, who posted "the author is a jerky jerk who jerks off bovines on his jerking weekends" is" nor do we care since we don't keep logs of visiting ips.

hell if they are really smart they are not hosting in the united states at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-this is for the guy..........

What in the hell are you babbling about? I think you've had too many holiday cheers, go to bed and sober up. As for the anonymous lawyer. You've got to be kidding. If that was the case every swinging dick on this site would be liable for slander. I think you also had a few too many. Sober up and then come back, we'll have a nice talk about public feedback. No comment on the story, didn't read it, but some of the comments are hilarious, especially by anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK, but not great.

The sexual descriptions are good. The psychological emotional issues are shallow or nonexistent. So you are doing good describing who and what, and fairly good describing how. But the why is vague and distracting. What is missing from their marriage that they want sex from others? What do they think of their partner having sex with others? Are they concerned about outside relationships and affairs developing with others? What about STD's, crass or abusive partners, being seen or running into acquaintances at these parties? Maybe deeper than you want to go, but those things would make the story more interesting for me. When their relationship becomes disrespectful, deceitful, and destructive then I will lose interest as it will be just another good marriage lost to stupid selfish choices.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback.

I was going for the sex story, I will fill in on the psychological thoughts more in future submittals. I will also give more background and thought process. I am not a cuckold. My wife and I are happily married, and generally only play with people we know. I do appreciate the comments from everyone including the "quit cheating" and "gross" ones. However, I started the story explaining we are in the Lifestyle. If you don't like stories involving that, please don't force yourself to read on.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Story on Christmas

By the way, I submitted my story a while ago. The stories go through a review process, so I did not have control on it coming out on Christmas Day. Nor did the other submitters...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
As these type of pro-swinging stories go, this was pretty balanced

In my opinion , this practice is for a select minority who have the fundamentals mentioned before by the author. These two started out slooowly, and maintained rapport and a stream of reassurances, both verbal and non-verbal. this is an easy, most couples aren't up to it. arizona joe did a decent job depicting two people who are.

Down the line, it would be very interesting he showed a few hiccups in the 5 year process. Swingers are just people who have flaws , as do their more carnally restrained counterparts. Here's hoping and here's 5 stars for this installment. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

good start keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it real

Pretty good, i also think if you opened up more from a psychological point, it would bring in more depth and interest for the reader. Be true to your selves, and keep writing and publishing. I've not felt emboldened enough to publish yet like you have as it's such a private subject to lay bare before all. So i'm not really positioned to offer my critique, but i do personally feel that sexual desire is largely, psychologically primed, which helps create the diversity of 'interests' healthy or unhealthy, regardless of whether they are dull as ditch water, or flamboyant flamingo's on a Brazilian carnival float, carnally dancing on the out most fringes of cosmic space time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

For non-erotic drivel.

hotjimmyhotjimmyover 8 years ago

Would love to see what Theresa looks like. This would make an awesome movie its very erotic

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another gem

Another gem, or germ, from Joe's cousin from Arizona. He.May be a little less of a writer than SJ though. This stuff totally sucks.

arizonajoearizonajoeover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry if you didn't like it.

Not sure who this SJ is. That has me confused. I am planning on a new submission within a week or so. Been 5 years. Thanks to those that liked my story. My next submission will be 100% real with no embellishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comments are hilarious......

As to story just another piece of "trash" thrown into loving wives. Same old. 1*

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Don't worry about the readers who say they hated this story, they seem to read this genre ALL THE TIME, just so they can bash it in comments.

Always makes me wonder why they read it in the first place if they hate the subject so much.

Could it be that it turns them on and then they feel shame?

For me, it was a good story, except that you went from "I don't want you to have any regrets." To stripping her down in front of other people in the hot tub rather quickly.

You state that communication is the key, but left out the progression of said communication.

Still enjoyed it and am moving on to the next chapter ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous