All Comments on 'Exposing Amy'

by fannyrat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Yup what a fetish

Nice story great detail. Wished there was a school like that near me. Nothing like getting aroused going to the gyno. Thank you

volescampervolescamperover 9 years ago
nice pace

Really enjoyed this, cruised at just the right pace, keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not shockingly it rang pleasantly familiar

I worked in women's health care long before I met my husband. Way back then as a CNA and then Medical Technician. I noticed, RARELY but occasionally, the female patient would fully undress when asked but refuse any gown or blanket. This was usually with, "He's going to see everything anyways." This also happened with Female doctors too, but almost only when the patient knew they had a male assistant or standby. The fully knowledge of the staff and their lack of staff concern of the patient's apparent motive is was what got me rethinking what I had been doing myself as an occasional patient. The only male doctor I worked for that I thought was my type already had a lot of, well, groupies. Attractive woman patients that came in more than they needed, just to see him. Mostly it was for follow ups for fertility. I still primarily went to woman lady doctors for myself, but I no longer insisted on female providers or female standbys. The first time I had a male provider I felt naughty, awkward and transparently horny. I was hooked.

Years later when my husband took an unusual interest in my lady parts health care I felt guarded and defensive and gave the proper answers I thought he was expecting of me. After I realized he was being perverted, I eventually let him convince me to try male doctors "for the first time," then the fun began again.

We did most of what you did. I was never a medical class mannequin, but I WAS the patient photographed for the slide projector lecture on how to do those exams. The first class that attended that lecture already knew me. God knows how many since

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

With the way you worked this story to its climax, you have touched me in the manner that really brings on my climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

A nicely written and realistic story. Not a fetish that I had considered previously, but I thoroughly enjoyed and I am now off to enjoy the next two parts.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 4 years ago
A Strange Story, Indeed...

....but also, intensely arousing!

Fit beautifully with my lust for medical themes.....

Yes, this fetish is kinky and fun and erotic!

Looking forward to reading more about Amy and Paul exploring their fetishes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! This is a good way to convince a shy conservative wife to open up to be a hotwife

NaturalHammerNaturalHammer7 months ago

Cracking story, loved how it panned out. 4 stars only because some of the scenes I couldn't quite picture enough, needed more detail, slower build or more realistic maybe.

Still cracking though, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous