All Comments on 'Cruel Bitches'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
laschlaschabout 16 years ago
Smokin' Story! (*grin*)

Nicely-paced with ample but well-manicured visuals. Not at all a smoking fetishist, myself, but there's plenty of other stuff in this series of stories to keep me cumm- er, COMING back for more, like foot fetishism, verbal humiliation, corporal discipline and - YOWZA - especially the 'Lesbian Lovers / male submissive' storyline - Mmmm, yeah - now, THAT'S hot.

Oh; and ty, ty, TY, for not RUINING these scintillating stories with any (of those seemingly-obligatory) forays into cross-dressing silliness - dressing a male in the pretty trappings of a Female does more to cheapen such articles than it ever could to devalue the beast they're stretched over. Trust me; we 'manimals' look plenty-silly of our own account whenever stood or knelt naked, collared and chained before one or more sexy, scantily-clad Babes.

Again, a very worthwhile read - thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
quit the smoking in your shit

this cancerous activity of chain smoking has nothing to do with sex asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So

unless they're going all the way and are going to kill him, what do you think will happen when he gets loose? I wonder if they'll make it to the hospital or just go straight to the morgue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

will you call your mistress 'bitch?' It spoiled all your endeavors. Your sob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
465 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES