All Comments on 'The Measure Of a Man Ch. 02'

by virtualatheist

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Good story.

Glad to read a story that dosent get all mean. I would like to know what Marge and Terry were up to?

Maids outfit, the butler did it, now fill in the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ROMANCE IS NOT MY FAVORITE CATEGORY BUT I READ CH 2 ANYWAY BECAUSE CH. 1 WAS AMAZING AND IN ORDER TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

4.55 out of 5.0 which is *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Happy ending I guess but why couldn't she tell hubby he was a little bigger , she had to know he needed that. In back of his head he will always think his friend was bigger because about the same would lead a man to think that was to make him feel better. He also has the sound of them together in his mind , she should of known better and helped his ego. Look forward to a final chapter to clear some of this up and the end result.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 9 years ago
Nice finish

The story is complete, nice romantic finish for both couples. Of course Terry and Marge fucked after their friends left. Who wouldn't?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Glad for the happy ending but cant 5 it

Too easy off the hook for what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy ending.

Yes, it was sentimental and highly convenient how well their plan worked but maybe they just knew them both that well. This was still one of the more emotionally mature stories on Lit. And heart-felt congratulations are owed for not lowering the tone (as so many other writers would have), by having Terry pay John back with more access to his wife's pussy. I think it was the right move to make this Romance and not LW.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The measure

Of a happy cuckold.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THE TRUE MEASURE IS NOT IN SCALES, WEIGHT, HEIGHT, MONEY etc

its man ability to judge, openly, unselfishly sans prejudicial blocks, TK U MLJ LV NV

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Not a fan of this one.

Carla's unhappy so instead of talking to the husband, she fucks two guys, in her marital bed, with the daughter home?!

Since then she's fucked legions of men looking to replace the husband?

The woman's a complete slut. The husband was well rid of her...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!!!

.

The worth of a story like this should be rated in inverse proportion to the rage expressed by the BTB Legion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When the great Legio Cuck-yeah Nostra has rated it generously it has to be a very good raac cuck story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Nothing more than a cuckold fantasy that was designed to sooth the self loathing. Here why it's dumb.

People have children all the time with the help of a 3rd party. The gross majority of men in this situation don't just ask someone to go balls deep in their wife nor do women ask a another woman to go spread for their husband. No, they make an appointment with a clinic. The guy drops a load into a cup, the sample is prepared and then inserted into the woman. It is extremely reasonably priced compared to IVF. Success rate is also far higher than intercourse. I don't even need to mention that many states pay for these treatments.

The Jupiter sized plot hole is obvious. This was meant to be a cuckold/humiliation stroke tale. Stop pretending it was anything other. Ss77

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I totally understand that this’s a romance...but does it have to be devoid of basic common sense?

She claims to have so many lovers trying to find John amongst them...no clue wether it was protected sex or not...

But she and John fuck bareback the first time they get together? What ? No worry for any std?

MwestohioMwestohioalmost 2 years ago

Nah. I concur with Powersworder. You're never home so I won't talk about it and will instead have a threesome with my child in the next room? Nah

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Umm I like this writer but this was a ridge too far. Thr trick with the CD is a nice ice breaker when they got together but don't see this happening so easily. Her betrayal was too immense and she was fucking two guys with her young daughter sleeping down the hall. Even thr courts agreed she was unfit slut mother and gave primary custody to John and that is no mean feat. Yeah he fucked up by never veing home, but instead of arguing with him or giving him ultimatum she goes out and picks up two guys to fuck in their marital bed yo send up smoke signals of help in their marriage? Umm not that is a decisive way to end a marriage. If the author was deadset on reconciliation then should have tempered the betrayal. Something to mitigate it. I stead it was massive. And since then it sounds like she has been trying out for the town bike fucking man after man as if that is therapy for what she did. Where is her going to an actual therapist. Apologizing to her ex husband before 4 years. Having the self realization to own up to what she did before the ambush set up by friends and the CD reveal. I am sure John bore some blame for making their marriage miserable and her lonely. But her culpability with one act (and nothing was mentioned of her being intoxicated or high) was so much worse that it again is a decisive and humiliating way to just nuke the marriage. Make it one guy, seduced while out with friends and overly drunk but signs of a short term emotional affair. Something that would still provoke divorce. Doe it matter that he has primary custody? They could still both be miserable if she had it because their daughter was being watched by one of their parents. But that shoes complete disrespect, contempt and is beyond humiliating, and the worst is with their daughter down the hall. Repulsive (and the courts agreed). So nah, this is a swing and a miss. I like a reconciliation as.much as the next guy, but she didn't do the work or change her behavior to warrant it. The friends' intervention helped John to move quite far across the aisle to meet her, but given where she started she needed to do way more work on getting herself together and owning up to what she did, and there are no signs of that before the CD deus ex machina. Frankly don't see that to be possible in most cases, but certainly not with her ongoing lifestyle and no.professional help. She had a serious mental almost breakdown to do that to John and with her daughter in such close proximity. Heck most guys looking for pussy would NOT pull a double penetration on a married woman, while sober, with her 5 years old kid sleeping down the hallway. That is quite scummy. So yeah she was hllbent on committing marital suicide. The author writes well but the solution was too trite and simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hmm. Let's see. Husband is working way too much and is not paying attention to his wife and the marriage is in trouble. Ok that is not good. Agreed. If it is only for a few months and the wife knows why it is being done, it shouldn't doom the marriage. But let's assume it is quite a while. Maybe six months or longer and the isolation is strong. Meaning little to no affection let alone sex because husband is not only working long hours but is so focused on the job, that he ignores the wife almost completely and is exhausted all the time. Heck he might even be cheating, right? Ok so what would be a good plan. First, try to talk to the husband. Have a heart to heart. Leave the kid at in-laws, or in this story Marge and Terry, and go tonhisnoffice late one night and bring him dinner, try to get freaky for a sex break, whatever. Let's see those efforts are rebuffed in don't lead anywhere. No changes. Ok plan B. Don't just talk. Enlist friends like Marge and Terry to intercede. If that is rebuffed. Leave daughter with friends or family. And get drunk at home and have it out with hubby. Tell him need counseling. You are really unhappy. Don't know how long can handle this. Changes need to be made. Ok husband makes some vacuous promises that he doesn't keep. It is now been many months since this shit cycle has happened and you feel abandoned. You are racking your brains. Either he is having an affair (follow him or hire a PI for several weeks) but find out he is not cheating (if he is get a divorce!). Or maybe you trust he is faithful just a workaholic who is obsessed with his business. You have been rebuffed multiple times. You have escalated and are angry. He doesn't appear to want to fix the marriage or is clueless what you are trying to communicate with regards to your deep dissatisfaction with the current state of the marriage and your patience is wearing out as he either blows you off or just falls right back into the rut, breaking promises he probably made after being confronted. Ok time.tp fully escalate. Last chance. Leave your daughter with your friends / family. Get dolled up and go out and get two guys. Tell them what you plan. Bring them back and set them up in your living room at home with a bottle of wine. Tell them you have the rooms of the house under video surveillance. So don't try anything funky. Chat and drink a little and wait till hubby shows up. He shows up surprised and pissed wanting to know what is going on. Introduce him to the two guys and tell him he now has three options. He either goes to marriage counseling for minimum of 10 session with you and you work on your marriage. Starting asap. Or option 2: you are filing for divorce, going for primary custody and after filing, you are going to screw these two guys all weekend in the house, once hubby has moved out. If he doesn't move out, you will get a hotel, film it and send it to him. Or option 3, hubby continues to work on business, doesn't put time into saving marriage, and he is ok with you going upstairs right now to suck and fuck both of these guys all night, and will then have an open marriage until hubby gets his head out of his ass and wants to resume being your husband. Oh and mention all of this is being recorded. Now short of hubby going insane and trying to killing one or more of the guys and/or yourself. Wtf is wrong with this escalation? You have bent over backwards and have waited for a long time. Don't pull this trigger after 3 months, in that case just get a vibratory and suck it up. Wait until clear there is no change on the horizon or he has broken all promises and has been like 6 months or longer and you properly escalated throughout. Now at this point what is hubby going to do? He might be pissed but he will get the message. He might try to storm off without talking, in which case tell him, he is selecting option #2, a divorce. He might get angry, but if he wants to stay in the marriage, he will pick option #1. If the husband is in fact cheating or is a secret cuckold, then you get option #3, and you know that it will.be time to divorce him anyways. In most scenarios, he picks option #1. You both try to work on thw marriage. It either succeeds or fails. Period. If you file for divorce since not getting anywhere just fighting, well then go pick up the two guys and play out option #2. Time to move on. But maybe, just maybe, you shocked the shit out of him, and he starts to realize you are dead serious and seriously unhappy. And maybe you guys work it out. Win! This sequence or some variation of it with a big final come to Jesus moment is the way it should be done in real life LW stories. Communicate, seduced, confront, ultimatum, and finally shock therapy. Timing is the only real issue. Don't pull trigger too fast or you look like the bitch with no patience. Everyone can keep their pants zipped or their legs closed for several months, even if unhappy about it, provided you still respect your husband and what he is trying to do. If you need a release, get some toys and watch some porn. Seriously. But as time drags on you are in your rights to voice your sincere unhappiness and try to get him to take action, make changes, or talk with you or others about how to fix this, because you are drifting apart. So why the two guys? Well the divorce ultimatum by itself might not be enough as he might not accept just a two option ultimatum regarding counseling vs divorce as he thinks he is doing nothing wrong, or is justified in his absence from the marriage to secure the family's future. In fact he might get angry and out of spite call divorce bluff. Hence the two guys and the three options. You have reached DEFCON 4, birds about to fly. Bringing thr two strange guys into it, makes your intent absolutely crystal clear, and now he realizes it isn't about fighting a divorce filing, it is about you being ready to burn all bridges and screw two guys at once. If he can't make the right choice at that point and choose option #1, we'll then he is an asshole and time to move on with you getting primary custody because you did nothing wrong. But this story where the wife pulls a double penetration as a cry for help to get a reaction from her husband with her daughter in the next room and without having serious discussions about the deterioration of their marriage. Huh? That is moronic and hence she got burned and is now miserable, because she loved her husband but had a delusional approach to try to force then fixing their marriage, and now doesn't have more than regular visitation with her kid. And hence she is now practicing for the position of the town bicycle. Wtf? Seriously fucking another guy (or two or more) is never the answer without full disclosure and proper escalation. She wad not planning to cheat behind his back. She wanted him to see what she was willing to do and wanted a reaction from him, even if terrible wrath. Umm Ok but then plan it out. Make your final ultimatum bulletproof. Do it in plain sight but only after went through reasonable steps to save the marriage. Now one last extraordinary step. He has to make the decision about re-engaging in your marriage. But just letting it build up, fester, and then pull a spectacularly stupid and unannounced threesome with your kid in the house, is just colossall dumb. And if you are that dumb, well then you sow what you reap and no then a reconciliation is not warranted because while he created the problem, you nuked your marriage from orbit. Instead show him you have your finger on the detonator. Aftee many months, you are willing to blow the marriage to hell, but he makes the choice of what happens next. Cheating behind his back with an affair is despicable, poisons the already wounded marriage, destroys trust after discovery and just leads to vicious divorce. Wait some time, communicate and if no luck then fight some with your workaholic husband, escalating along the way. But a snap threesome out of the blue is absolutely stupid and disastrous. He can't think rationally after seeing that and with his kid down the hall. Heck the courts agreed and he got primary custody. Obviously the ex wife her only became a slut afterwards due to her guilt and depression. She never went to therapy as to why she made such a bad choice because she thought what she did was necessary if ill advised in terms of execution. She felt trapped. But she pulled the trigger and killed their marriage without using the appearance of the marital gun to force him to make a choice. Hence yeah she is the villain here because of her delusional lack of planning or foresight. Escalate over time and finally deliver an ultimatum with teeth. In that case you tried your best and did nothing wrong to bring you to this pont with your marriage on a knifes edge. After whatever option he picks, you can go ahead with a clear conscience. Bte as an aside, the husband should have had a clue and even if deprecated to get stuff done ar work, reserve 2 hours a week to be with your wife and be intimate. You can sacrifice the sleep. I di that while working at three different startups in ever increasing levels of management. It sucked and I was tired but my wife dropped hints and even came a couple times to see.me late at work in the office and I made time, sacrificing some shut eye so we could connect if infrequently. Also we talked about why I was working so hard and I didn't give her misleading timeliness about when it would all.be better. I listened and took at least some basic actions until got past the business choke points that were the most dire. And yes I have been married for over 30 years with a true loving wife and two young adult children.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wholeheartedly agree with the prior Anonymous looong post from 3 months ago. The ex wife is the villainess here. Her act was despicable. Ues she was suffering. Yes she was unhappy. And clearly hunny was clueless as to how he was committed to his career. But her implementation of trying to get him to come back to her and come to his sense was beyond execrable. And the courts agreed. Granting him full custody of their daughter. Then instead of going to therapy, getting to the root of not why she was so unhappy but why she did something so depsicable.to "shock" her husband, nah instead she descends into full slutdom. I like a reconciliation ad much as the next guy, but this was surreal. OK they finally communicated. Great. Albeit being tricked and recorded. Buuut she had mental problems. What she did was ludicrous. What next when he works too much, murdering him? What has she done in 4 years besides pine away and submit her resume to.be the town bike, that would convince him she wouldn't snap and betray him again. Her reaction was outsized and she still somehow thinks that at the time it was the only thing she could do? Nah. Like previous poster said, it was for six months. Shouldn't reach Defcon 3 in three months. Then in another 3.momths without confronting him or making demands or arguing, she launches her nuclear strike. She had serious mental issues with total misjudging of an appropriate or proportional response. She needs to figure why she became so incredibly unhappy in six months that she would do what she did, which was so bad, she got liced out of their house and lost custody of their daughter. And she still thinks what she did was necessary? At least at the time? Escalate, fight, finally ultimatum about divorce, and even going to screw other guys, but don't ambush husband with it. On flip side sounds like hubby was a bad husband. That is not so uncommon where career takes over. But he dealt with it like crap. Yet her dagger in the back was so over the top, don't see how to get past it. And hie she spent her four years post divorce was also bad. And total lack of any communication made no sense even if he had no choice but to divorce her. Surreal reconciliation. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous