All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 05'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So tired of this big black cock cliched bullshit on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I feel sorry for people that buy in to this shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE BILL

CUCKOLD here i cum YUM YUM

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
The tension keeps rising

A fine addition to your series. Though I would have liked to have seen a more expansive chapter, I am certain that we will get to see some very interesting developments in the next few chapters, both with the mother and her two horny daughters.

I love the focus on impregnation risk, and I certainly hope that you will continue the story after that risk is realized for each of them. Hardly any 'black breeding' stories give good coverage to the black pregnant stage - most either end the story there or skip over it as if it isn't highly sexy too! I avidly await your next installment.

Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars- wIting for the nipple rings

Katie could also get cornrows or some radical side shaved haircut to please her black stud.

She should surely get more tattoos. It is really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep It Cumming

Agree with an earlier poster, you need to expand the chapters more. You have a growing fan base who are eagerly awaiting every installment. I like the idea of getting friends and neighbors involved, and I'm looking forward to these pale white bellies growing with their dark babies inside. The image of Black genes dominating white DNA is very erotic. Knowing the sisters are the last blondes in their genetic line makes me cum as hard as Bill did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How can you be tired and yet you keep coming back

Anonymous sleaze bag keeps complaining, but it's your tired ass that continuously clicks on INTERRACIAL LOVE category. What did you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it going

Kate is a very dominant strong willed and conservative wife who did what she wanted to do and now hass laid the cards on table for hubby to see. It is now accept me or we can end the marriage. And it is obvious Trey sees this and is not fooled by this submissiveness Kate embraces. So, he will do something about this by asing one of his black friends who is a stong willled dominatrix of a woman to take care of Kate. Trey brings Kate to her house and introduces.her to this black dominatrix. Both women shake hands and sense that there is no room for two dominant women to peacefully coexist under the same roof. In a matter of minutes, the black woman delivers a series of slaps to Kate and demands she strips nude while on the floor then colllars and cuffs her. In a week Kate isvreduced to crawling on the floor with head downwards and depending on mistress pulling the leash for direction. Her daughters see a new Kate appropriately in a butch haircut and trained to lick peoples toes on command. Kate blushes in red cheeks once she sees herself licking daughters feet clean. And a true submissive for Trey and all black people. College over for daughters as they have swollen bellies along with former Mom Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Kate needs to go ahead and get some of her friends and neighbors black fucked. Bill needs to stop being passive and give in to his interracial desires and have sex with a black woman while Kate is getting black balled in the same room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great series

This is a great series keep it up!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Blackened

Now that both sisters plus mama have been blackened hopefully they will successfully be black bred. It is so erotic that both sisters will never experience white weenies again instead thoroughly enjoying taking black cock in their sweet white pussy so that they can be black bred as all white girls/women should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Blatantly stupid

Yet another stereotype story with yet another absurd white guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD BE BILL

Would love to have her come home and sit on my face to do Cleanup. Daughter could stop by and make me do Cleanup to. Would love to watch and be fluffed if needed, cleanup on the guy to, would be fun. YUM YUM YUM

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

A good follow-up story from the last one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1372 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES