All Comments on 'Lost My Virginity to a Bear Trucker'

by AJRogue3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Wonderful story of your first time. I remember my first time and it was wonderful too. His cock wasn't as big as Barry's but it was about 8" and quite thick. I sucked it for a long time and took his first load in my mouth -- that was fantastic !!! Then he turned me over and fucked me doggy-style. I loved it. Since then he's become one of my regular gay lovers. I'm now a cocksucking faggot bitch bottom who loves servicing all kinds of men. Please tell more stories. This was an excellent one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

First times are always memorable! I still hope to have my first bear! There is a man at the Otho office, that gets me hard just looking at him. Big bear type with red hair! I can just imagine this red haired monster pounding me to heaven. Have to go clean up! OOPS! More stories!

albertrobertalbertrobertover 7 years ago
great story

we seem to both enjoy the looks a older bears mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

slim3806slim3806over 7 years ago
The feeling of a big cock

I enjoyed reading your story because of how it reminded me of my favourite lover. Not my first time with a man but I remember well the feeling of my first really big cock, a thick 9" beauty. Yes, it hurts upon first entry but as soon as you are used to it, you just want more and more. Lost touch with him now but have everlasting memories of the enjoyment I had being fucked by him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I finished my night shift at the servo and went down the road to a truck stop where i knew they served decent food. It was late, i ordered the burger, sat and ate it. A guy came over and asked could if the burgers were good, i said yes so he ordered one and sat down. My first time in this area, i am driving down from Canada, looking for some food and somewhere to relieve some tension and sleep.Names Rob,i looked at him, maybe older than me, big man, taller and much more solid than my 6ft1. I am bi and this was the sort of guy that can get my interest, no weedy, skinny young guys, solid real men all the way. He finished his burger, want to see my truck, i said i was hoping you would ask. His face brightened, ok then, we went out, he opened the sleeper door, roomy enough, i crawled in, he got in, no use leaving these on, his jeans lowered and off. Nice meaty ass, he turned, a thick hanging cock, i knelt and lowered my jeans. He moved over to me, i held his balls and thick cock, he put his hand behind my head guiding my mouth to his cock, I opened and felt the smooth head enter my lips and push into my mouth, holding me there he slowly fucked my mouth, building up speed until holding my head, i felt his cum shoot into me. I gagged a bit but managed to swallow. He held me there and slowly pulled back, man i needed that. His hand went to my cock, mm, nice, hard. i havent been fucked for a while and he turned pulling his meaty ass apart. Here, he turned and grabbed my cock with now very oily hands and then turned, lying flat, i leaned over him, positioning my cock, opening his tight hole. Easy,go easy at first, ah thats it, i slid in with one long push, warm, tight, i felt his insides relax a little. Come on, now give it to me and i moved my cock between those meaty buttocks until i felt my cum rising and thrusting deeep emptied my load deeep inside him. He kept saying, thats it, yes, fuck give it to me, pushing up. We lay there until my cock started to shrink and i moved out of him. He gave me a towel, i looked at him, his cock was hard again, lean back and he did and for the second time i took his cock in my mouth until i felt his warm cum dribble into my mouth. I pulled my clothes up, stay if you want, i said no, got to move on. We exchanged numbers and when he drives through we get together and i get to mount those meaty buttocks each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh my

So well done, I've made a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sleeper cab encounter

I was at a rest stop one night - its a popular meet-up place-there were four semis, all parked w/ lights out-sleeping I supposed. I sat for a minute,then flashed my parks to see if anyone was interested ...nothing...flashed again, and this time the rig on my side but in front of me,,flashed back! I grabbed a few condoms and walked up beside him-past the cab until he could plainly see me, then turned back-the passenger door clicked open,and I climbed up in. He was in the sleeper-naked-on his back-masturbating...I took off my shoes and pants, and climbed up in beside him-I stroked his meat and asked him what he liked-he was hard-not real big,but really stiff! I leaned down and slid a rubber down his shaft, and began to give him a nice blow job- he was excited alright-lifting his pelvis to meet my sucking lips-fucking my face really- I was able to take it all,my lips were up against his balls and belly as I had a thought. I pulled off, and asked him if he wanted to put it inside me? : " you mean fuck you? yeah man-lets do it!" I turned and got on my knees-and felt his thumb - with lube- at my opening! " Oh man, go easy now?" I said as I felt his head at my opening. He pushed slowly,and the hard end of his blood engorged meat entred me...ooh slow now , easy!...his shaft followed-I was slowly opening up to him as he went deeper and deeper " Ah- yes - now- fuck me harder!" I was rocking to his plunging strokes-his hard dick massaging my prostate with every push! As soon as he knew I was enjoying it-he started going faster-and faster-pounding my tight ass with his straining spear" Now! now-I'm going to give you my load!" he slowed down-and pushed to the hilt, and I felt his shaft pulsing as his sperm shot from his balls into the rubber -clad cock " oh yeah-that's it man-nice tight hot ass-" His pace slowed,he pulled out and removed the cum filled condom- then turned me over and got on my chest to stick it in my mouth again! He wanted more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was sitting in my car stroking my cock- it had gotten late,and there was nothing going on.

Just as I decided to leave, a semi pulled in just in front of me; engine and lights out! That sometimes means the guy is interested...I waited then flashed my lights-he blinked his stop lights,that is all I needed. I grabbed a few rubbers and started walking along the tarmac-and right past the front of the cab-I turned back toward my car-and the door popped open! I climbed up in, he was lying back in the sleeper-naked-stroking his hard cock...I bent down and took it in right away,swallowed it to the hilt! I was deep throating this guy-and he was already thrusting into me. After a few more lunges-He pulled me off ' sit down in the passenger seat, and I'll stand here and feed it to you!' I moved over and sat down-the panel lights were turned down-but I could plainly see his hard dick waiting for my mouth...he put his hands on my head and slid it in-ung ug ung ...he filled me with his stiff shaft...'oh yeah, I like this-I'm going to fuck your face now' He started to lunge and shove deeper each time he pushed in, his cock was pressing past my mouth into my throat-'oh god yes-that feels so good-suck it now, I'm going to come!' I tried to open up and not gag as his climax grew closer 'ok, now-don't stop!' and then I felt it-thick ropes of hot slick sperm flooding my mouth and lips-he was shooting his load and crying out at the same time! Man this guy didn't have a big dick but he sure had a lot of spunk-whoa! it was all over my face and chin and dribbling down my front 'yes, yes-that's it-suck me dry man!' He sat back on the sleeper bed- I stood up and faced him-my cock was almost totally hard-and facing his mouth only a foot away...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first guy was a trucker too but it wasn't exactly mutual. He picked me up in Burlington, MA and forced fucked me in the back of his cab at a rest area on the Mass pike and then dumped me out in Hartford. Lesson learned. My next was an older married businessman, I met in Boston. We would meet at different hotels near the Pike when he was in town. I enjoyed blowing him and he certainly could FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GENIAL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous