All Comments on 'Exposing Sharon'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smiler03smiler03over 19 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story! It started off like just a story but the more you wrote the more believable it got, and that just made me hornier! I'm off to read your next story, well done :) Ian, UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great fun

I was married to a Sharon for 16 years and she had many cocks during that time. I used to encourage her to have sex as often as she could with many different guys. I love sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine writer-why resort to wimp pimp plots

You write so well. Why do you find it necessary to resort to stupid pimp husband? You can do much better.

the Ct. Yankee

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 15 years ago
HOT STORY -- DESOTO?

I read this story once before and accidently again but enjoyed it enough to do so. I have to comment on the DeSoto -- you must be pretty old now. Even having a used DeSoto would make you a codger with a memory lol!

themin12themin12over 15 years ago
'wimp' husband watching makes story more arousing!

Some guys think wife watching is for wimps..some of us are not wimps but get instant woodies in cuckold scenarios. To each his own. Great story!

themin12themin12over 15 years ago
'wimp' husband watching makes story more arousing!

Some guys think wife watching is for wimps..some of us are not wimps but get instant woodies in cuckold scenarios. To each his own. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Slut wife

great story and it really hits home. My wife, with my blessings has become a slut just like the story. We ride up and down the highways with her nude and try to find truckers for her to fuck and for me to suck and get hard for them to use on her pussy. Being a cock lover myself I get off on watching the thick, long cocks pounding her cunt. When we can we get the guy to also fuck my ass while I clean out her hole. Our marriage works out great since we're both whores for cocks. It works great.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OPEN THE DOORS

and without a screen vermin can enter, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow, so hot. Had to stop myself from cumming to get through it ;-)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just another white wife story encourages me too fantasy stories by commenters.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

She may be a slut wife, but she is his slut wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous