All Comments on 'My Fair Slut Ch. 05'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Menace1980Menace1980almost 20 years ago
DAMN!!!!

Wow so far I have only got to Ch 5 but I am soo into this storie I can't get enough I am just about to read the rest but I had to vote 5 for all them even the ones I have not read caz this story has got me soooooo hooked. I just can't stop reading this one GREAT job man keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Proof Reading

While I find your writing to be extremely entertaining, I find my enjoyment diminished. While it appears you spell check your work, I find that the flow of your narrative is interupted the occassional wrong word in your sentence. While the spell checker can tell you that your spelling is correct, only a good proof reader can ensure the correct word was used.

By no means should this be taken as a negative comment about your writing style or abilities. It simply reinforces the need for a good editorial review before publishing.

Good luck and keep up the great work.

Joe T

nd2flond2floabout 19 years ago
Yeah Buddy

The story flows real good, loved it, the only thing is the few misspelled words, kinda throw you out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
vey nice

amazing work

loved the double play

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Nastier

The flash backs are so hot. My gf will love this chapter.

Hope to read his revenge.

The plot and prose is perfect. Hope this series is getting fives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
spell binding

I haven`t given it top marks as i am waiting for the next chapter, i love your work..sometimes i lose where it is going when i leave the story and have to re-read the last chapter but then i am right back into it.

Great job though, keeps you wanting to come back and read more..Bunky28

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mixed wonderfulness

Rarely does punishment turn me on, but this multi-layered story with flashbacks and the same scenes from different points of view was both interesting and hot. I am annoyed by the typos but them I am a nitpicker. Thanks for a hot and exciting story with depth and character. I wish the cruelty didn't turn me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHY SO WORDY

Good story but six pages -- when so much is repeated & told in more words than needed. I understand story development but you write like being paid by the word - great idea but too much effort to find the story line lost in the words

wicked62wicked62about 7 years ago

I gave you 5 stars because the first half was good. But the second half was just a repeat. Bigger isn't always better. Keep up the good work. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A slip up?

Unless I missed it you’ve left out the bit where he tried to tell her that Paul had been using subliminal messages to control their behaviour. At the end of this chapter she’s happy and in love with her husband again, when told from his POV he wasn’t happily in love with his wife. He hadn’t acknowledged that she’d been mind controlled too even though he (thought he had) instigated it.

I’m hoping he realises his error in a future chapter otherwise he’s just going to be a self entitled jerk. Again the suggestion of including her mother implies incest, I really hope not because it doesn’t improve the story it’s a just a pointless addition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Splendid Story

Well paced, well written, and if it were on paper the pages will get spotty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
1477 Followers
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES