All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Lionheart61Lionheart61over 9 years ago
Great Story

These kind of story premises always get me going. I started reading Hucow stories on another site, and every time I see anything like it, it draws me in like a moth to a flame. If you have anymore, I would love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bred nine times?

What does that make her? At least in her late thirties. An old cow. This has to be one of the dumbest stories - EVER. I'm still laughing.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Does he ever, out of curiosities sake, stick his cock into a milking machine? =o) Great story! Hope to read more of your material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant. Deserves a better platform.

Nothing else to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soooo hot!

I love stories about milking and breeding humans as cattle. I would love to have enormous udders and only be fucked by the bull from the rear, like an animal. I would so love to live at the farm with the herd and be constantly naked, milked, and bred like a cow.

Sigh. The future can't come too soon!

It's nice that they are attracted to each other, but does a real cow have a choice?

In my fantasy, the cow has none, and as I am a submissive who does what she's told, the thought of having to be mounted by any-and-every bull makes me even hotter!

Please write about the birth of their calf! I want to imagine going through the birthing process as a cow!

tslovingmantslovingmanover 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed that story. Seems like I read something like this before. Please continue the story. When Hayley met Ethan, she said "Violet said you would be coming" How did Violet know? Was he set up by his friends? interesting, continue please.

thurerigthurerigover 9 years ago
Great

Very imaginative! Very Hot! Over sized human cattle cocks and hot chicks wih big teATs waiting to breed!!??? Where do I sign up! 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story!

Very hot story. A few minor technical details with spelling and such, but those are very small quibbles for a very good story. I hope to see more like this in the future!

Heather26Heather26over 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to tslovingman

Oh, that's my fault. I re-read over the first bit and realised I made a point not so clear. Ethan applied through the ad before going in, so Violet knew someone would be coming that day. When he said: 'Hey... I saw you had an ad on your site...' it was uncertainty stopping him from finishing his sentence of: 'and I talked to you yesterday.' Looking back I probably should have fixed that up, but I like your version too. It's an interesting idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

This is a favorite fantasy of mine and I'd love to be a hucow. The idea of having massive milk filled udders and getting mounted and bred by a bull like Ethan just gets me so turned on. I'd happily be one of the hucows that gets bred over and over again like Violet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fav fantasy

luved this, one of my fav fantasies, I am always searching for stories on this subject and you have it really captured the tone. I luv the thought of a well built bull servicing me. Please keep them coming. Sara x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot to be the bull as well!

They need to be pierced. And who owns the farms?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love this it would be awesome if it was from a woman's perspective as she was transformed into a hucow I love transformations

Hugo_SHugo_Sabout 9 years ago
More?

I don't usually read these kind of stories but I enjoyed this immensely. Thought about continuing this one?

jack_Rjack_Rabout 9 years ago
Where do i sign up

where do i sign up for ball injections haha, and also the location of my nearest hucow farm!

bogusguybogusguyabout 9 years ago
awesome!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Milking Factory

This is a wonderful fantasy from any viewpoint, but it would be interesting to hear about it from a woman's perspective .

entemeentemealmost 9 years ago
Oh 'Mooooooooooooo'

Such a great story ... am off to read next part.

A BIG thank you Heather.

Cowman82Cowman82almost 9 years ago
the best story

This is the best hucow story! Please keep em coming

popdude66popdude66almost 9 years ago
So good

This is one of the best hucow stories i have ever read keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Moo

A little weird at times but hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks :)

I came thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was without a doubt the hottest thing ive ever read. Holy shit i cam so hard.

teechanteechanover 8 years ago

This is the first and maybe only hucow story that isn't just a slavery thing, it actually has feel and emotions in it. I like the slavery style stories, but they're stale after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story.

I agree with popdude66.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes

yeah, its hotter when the woman becomes a hucow and really wants to. the need and desire is there. plus, the pride in accomplishment of providing nourishment for so many. i don't know 'bout 8-10 gallons/day though. good stuff here. good beginning.

moroskid18moroskid18almost 8 years ago

I keep cuming back to this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
again

I return to this story for the first time. Its wonderful to read a hucow story where the girls are willing and eager to become what they are eventually. He should really, to be a little more believable, take a LITTLE longer to develop his big balls. Overnight seems a little painful. He's supposed to get sleep, and painful balls does not make for a restful sleep! His glands and chemistry must change, too, if he suddenly exudes pheromones attracting more hucows. She has Udders, Teats, rump, and it should be mentioned that on a bovine cow her upper thighs would be referred to as Flanks and her feet would be hooves. Her shoulders would stay 'shoulders', though. Does it mention, later, that the cows have to be 'in heat' to be bred successfully? There is no mention of this in this first chapter. I'll have to go on to successive chapters to get more of the story. Read this before. Had to come back! Lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Consent is sexy

Science, known practices, and a realistic approach to the big bad world without human rights violations. Well done. The destruction of bovines across the globe would put huge stress on food supplies, so in this scenario, this isn't all that far out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About Time

This story gave it the tenderness so lacking in the other Hucow Stories, why can't a woman just want to give milk? Can't wait to read the other ones.

NezhulNezhulover 7 years ago

I really liked it, even though some parts were not my fetish particularly.

Here's a few points of criticism, but don't take it as if I hated it.

unrealistic is how fast he was accepted and how fast he agreed. This broke my personal emotion most of all. "Oh, you are a guy from the street? Sure, no questions asked, here's your magic pill and tomorrow you are good to fuck!

I would have enjoyed it much more if there was a competition for the position, a lot of tests he had to take, etc. Because he can breed dozens of hucows all alone, realistically there should be only 5-10 bulls in each facility. What he sees only proves that, he sees only women, not a single guy in sight. And violet is fascinated by him, which she wouldn't be if there were hundreds of bulls at her disposal. The competition must be great, hundreds of men would line up for the job! And yet he gets in right away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Added thought to Nuzhul's comment

I agree that it would have been better if it was stretched out. If each farm has a 1:10 ratio of bulls to cows, then you can use this idea; trading bulls between farms or selling off bulls to acquire new breeding stock. Then you can use Nuzhul's idea of tryouts/competition to get the best of the lottery. Just a thought.

By the way, it is an amazing story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Skipped Heat?

So wait, Hayley was at the farm for like a year before meeting Ethan. Did she just power through heat each month or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This got me so hot. It is very well written. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Hucow I've read thus far!

WOW! I'm new to Hucow and was searching for a good story to break me in. This is the best one I've read thus far. Thank you and keep it up. Mooo!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 6 years ago
Breeding time at the Hucow farm

A great story Heather. I love to read stories about women being bred. Hucows are different than most animals because they come into heat once a month where cows, mare, & sows come into heat only once a year.

I've watched sows being fucked by a boar hog with a corkscrew shaped cock. It emerges from his belly and is a bout a foot long. He actually "screws" the sow with it. She doesn't resist his cock. In fact, seems to enjoy being fucked with it.

Mares , unless wild, are often put into a stanchion where they can't move and the stallion gets an erection when he smells that she is in heat. He mounts her, thrusts his cock in and out a few times and blasts off filling her vagina with his sperm filled semen.

He may mate with five or six mares in a day or two time frame.

A bull has a long prick that emerges from underneath his belly and is quite long. He mounts the heifer, forces his cock inside her, fucks her good, spews his sperm filled semen inside her and dismounts. Hopefully, he impregnates her. He will mount another two or three heifers hoping to breed them during the time they are in heat. So by ther time mating season is over, he could have bred upwards of eight to twelve of them.

A human bull can breed as many women as are in heat in a given period. He can get an erection quickly after having just bred one Hucow. He is ready to breed another one within an hour or two.

Hayley was a red head and she is the only kind of a Hucow that has red pubic hair. Ethan loved seeing her red hair around her belly and cunt. It sort of turned him on and he wanted to breed her.

Hopefully he did.

Loved your story. Being a Hucow, they also need to piss like animals, so if they piss on the floor, that is alright. The bull can mark his spot by pissing on the Hucow. Most animals mark a spot as "theirs" as they go through life.

Let's see Hayley geta huge belly and we know Ethan bred her.

I give you FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved this story

Very well written. Definitely going to read the rest of the series now. Look forward to more stories Heather.

Derk_DigglerDerk_Digglerover 5 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best!! My dreams written down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Omg

I've been on Literotica for years and this is my favorite story of all time. Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the line?

Sigh me up. I'm not sure about the overnight change. You would think it should take a few days for the transformation to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

I'd be happy to sign up for that. Good thing is I don't think I'll need all those injections. All I need is 2 weeks of abstinence and I'll knock up any girl who comes my way

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Strange but interesting

Well written and interesting start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Intensely erotic. Breeding is always more erotic than having sex, when the female WANTS to be bred.

Tom MandyTom Mandyover 2 years ago

I've re-read this many times..great work. The whole series turns me on a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marvellous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. My first read about a hucow. One interesting point: 8-10 gallons of milk a day. 3 hucows working at a supermarket could probably stock their shelves for a day. No need for milk tankers to deliver, all milk could be produced on the premises. A clear environmental Improvement.

D Ellerbeck48

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Wow...WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!!

I am a science-fiction fan, and have read lots of strange, even erotic, stories; but this one takes and reduces all of them to a much lower levels

Not that this is science-fiction, necessarily; it is fantasy, drawn WWWAAAYYYHHY out. It is so erotic, so pleasing to read; the girls are willing to be bred, for the betterment of society as a whole!! So NOT LIKE society if today (yeah, I AM gonna go there...all the PC stuff today, girls wanna be prim-and-proper, but walk around in clothes that do more than attract male, or female, attention.)

This series accentuates the true roles between men and women, while allowing the women to actually enjoy a man's attention...AND doing a service!

So energizing...going to read more now.

Oh, yeah...Ethan must have had some kind of recommendation...from one/both of his coffee-mates, maybe? And, no physical exam? Again...was he recruited and vetted in some anonymous yet fully-encompassing manner?? Would like that clarified (if author was so inclined...just saying, AND it is not a negative comments or criticism...appears the "breeding" is quite successful and safe...at least so far...!!)

Five**5**Stars, for a most-excellent tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!

I am surprised that the hucows didn't just make baby hucows and bulls naturally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made rutting animals out of them both. Too many things skimmed over. Kinda hot though.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious! This story line has had me laughing a lot. This treatment would pretty much eliminate jogging for Hucows and Hubulls (?). Not to mention, do they get enlarged blood supply to service the extra enlargable appendages? Get a hard-on, pass out? Love the author's imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice work! Will be reeling in for this series

randysbrandysb9 months ago

Loved the story and the concept. Would like to read one in under the incest category too. A family of hucows and hubulls.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

HHUUKK01HHUUKK016 months ago

Holy cow!! I think I'm going to love this series!! ;P 5 STARS!!

HucowuddersHucowudders5 months ago

Love the story and would like more. I’m a hucow with huge udders and teats. I would love to have a bull with a huge cock bred me. The way you wrote the story with your words got my cunt wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous