All Comments on 'Friend Visits, Shared Fun Begins'

by havehotwife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot..!!

A hot story, but more actions would be better. ------ Just like when my wife helping my friend to loss his virginity in last weekend, she was allowing him to come inside her twice; he came too fast in the 1st time - just a few seconds after his virgin cock penetrating her pussy and it was no time for him to withdrew. --------- The 2nd time it was my wife being on **Fire**, and thus she letting him to shot his 2nd load deep inside her pussy after a 10-15 mins of intensive fucking together; he was on top of her while her legs were locked on his back.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
This story has potential

but I had to reread numerous sentences to understand what was happening. An editor could help you get your ideas across clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shared wife.

My wife and myself have been into threesomes and swapping and at times she has on her own screwed my younger brother and her Sisters husband. She was the one who took my younger brothers virginity and taught him how to fuck. It was indeed a wonderful period for her having a randy stud at her beck and call. I have seen my wife being fucked by him over six times in a night as studs of sixteen and above have huge stamina and fucking power. Sharing has made my wife more confident and more assertive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sounds like the perfect wife

Your wife sounds about perfect. I've gotten my wife to do some of that, but not as far and not as often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot wife is just a polite way to say whore

Is there no relief from the cuckold virus? It seems to be spreading. We need some talented writers to save us from this awful stuff. Pretty sure the virus started in cucktown. Can we quarantine that place?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous nailed it. Author has four stories, four Whorewives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous