All Comments on 'Being a Gay Teenager'

by ambergate6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Cool!

Such a wonderful and sweet coming out story, if only every gay person has that sort of experience. Contrast the support and sympathetic ear and more that Ollie provides to Rob with that of Nat, his other "friend." The conclusion offers hope for both Ollie and Nat in their future together.

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaalmost 20 years ago
Cute

I liked this story, it was realistic and cute and sexy, and I liked the Brittish touches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bloody good

This was really very good. The detail is superb as is the story. A job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice

very nice... and only up the road from me. im in redditch!!!

i was suprised to see brum and lichfield!

GeekGirl1337GeekGirl1337over 14 years ago
Awesome

WOO WEST MIDLANDS!

loved it. hot, sexy and close to home.

master6969master6969almost 14 years ago
Ohh yes

That is so good. write more pls.great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

That was such a good story. What fun it is being a gay teenager (Y)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really wish I was a teenager when I realized I was gay. I didn't have my first gay sex until I was 48. That night I sucked 4 cocks and ended the night by being fucked. I was out of town on business. The guy who was the first I sucked asked to stay with him. It was a 2 week trip. By the end of the 2 weeks, I had sucked 17 cocks and been fucked by 6 guys. I knew that I was now gay and probably had been but didn't know it. I also knew I was a cock sucker and 100% a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cock lust i had my first sex when i was at school. After school i had a friend over to mine and he was aware and had seen me wearing girls pantys before as i wore them occasionally to school and he had asked me to bring him a pair to wear as well. Lucky i had 3 sisters. We were alone and i told him i often got dressed as a girl when i was alone and he asked me to do it so i went and put on a uniform and showed him. He said i looked good and like a girl and was rubbing himself. It just sort of happened nothing said we kissed and i unzipped him and played with his cock and balls. His hand went under my skirt and played with me then onto my cheeks and in between and i spread and he found my hole and played with it then pushed a finger into me. I liked the feeling him kissing me and fingering my bum and reached under the skirt and took my pantys off so i could spread more. He got down and licked and wet my hole and then spat on his hand and rubbed it on his cock which looked pretty slick anyway and said i want to fuck you i pulled my legs back and he pushed into me it hurt and he stopped and spat again and wet his cock more. He pushed on and the pain stopped as he popped into me. I felt his balls again my cheeks and he began to fuck me and it felt better every stroke he took and i liked the feeling it was hot. After a while i tugged my own cock as he fucked me and i squirted and as i was coming down he groaned and said he was cumming so i wrapped my legs around him and said do it in me. That was my first sex and i enjoyed it a lot. We fucked like this every chance we got everywhere we went. I still love the feeling of a guy inside my bum cumming every bit as much as having my cock cumming inside a girls vagina. I will admit that dressing as a girl putting on make up and a wig and having sex with guys is a lust i have and do as often as i can and love being fucked outdoors. Paul(a) in the UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous