All Comments on 'Breaking and Entering'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lame

It could have been a whole lot better

LittleLynnLittleLynnover 19 years ago
Made me feel dirty about getting hot

I hated the storyteller more and more as I read but that didn't stop me from getting really hot. But I don't know about the ending. Why did the victim lie about him, and is she the red haired girl whose apartment he's watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Clever Angle

Writer uses a unique follow-up to his other rape story. I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fully sick subwhoppher

i got nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it

a bit longer and i'd have cum myself!

wonderingwhywonderingwhyover 14 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Ho-lee... just... yeah. So I was sitting here looking for a quick read. Gah! Why did I pick this one? You scared the bejeezus out of me. hahaha This character is one sick mofo. But she... liked it? Got off on it? Wanted to go with him? Left her window open for him?? WTH?! I'm not sure which of the two of them is scarier now. lol I loved his descriptions of the two women. Very visual. Do I dare read the 2nd part? Oh God. haha *shaking my head*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
116 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...