All Comments on 'Room w View Ch. 07'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
woody1230woody1230over 9 years ago

don't want this to end. glad they got back together but would like to read more

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Terrific tale!

Have really enjoyed this..each and every chapter...and hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Please do not put a pause in the story; it's too well written. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please go on.

I really loved your story and of course I am happy to have read chapter 07.

I really dig your characters. So believable, so sensual and full of live. Great to know the story about Ferry and her father and how she worked on it.

And OF COURSE I am waiting for a sequel. Don't let the pause be to long. :-)

I'd love to read about more mindblowing sex, maybe more exhibitionist scenes, thresomes, whatever you'll come up with.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Count me in

I would very much like to see this continue. I think Annie has a tale to tell. I really like her and would like for her to realize just how sexy she is. And we would like to see Kyle and Ferry reconcile. Maybe that trip to France would prove a source of some interesting developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can't possibly stop!

Please don't leave me hanging, go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story to follow. Accidentally rated this a 1, sorry it's a 5. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoy your stories, this particular set has been great. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your work is terrific !

I have to say your work is terrific ! I found myself checking every couple of days to see if you continued this story . Really really good

irish__8irish__8over 9 years ago
Spectacular

Your stories are phenomenal. I cannon wait to read more of what is in store for these characters.

RhetoreticianRhetoreticianover 9 years ago
You continue to impress me.

I've enjoyed much of your work, including (especially!) this story. Over the years you've become increasingly interested in the relationship and the setting, which has made your stories much more compelling for me. This last one in particular maintained my attention even in those sections having little to do with the sexual events.

I've also noticed, recently, that you're working something out artistically about the morally conflicted male. Both in this story and in Sex Education, your protagonist has multiple desires that don't mesh, and feels sometimes helpless to choose or navigate between them. There's also been, in both stories, a clear movement in the direction of affectionate monogamy despite all sorts of temptations and opportunities in other directions.

You've always been interested (and you seem to be increasingly interested) in the backstory as motivation for behavior. Many writers wouldn't have bothered to explore why Ferry is so uptight about nudity, and I myself probably wouldn't have gone so far as to bring her to a change of heart.

Also interesting is the mother-daughter dynamic in both this story and Sex Education, where (1) the mother is a source of both sexual intensity/release and of mature wisdom imparted to the man, (2) the daughter's sexual interest is unfeigned and unthwarted (or actively supported) by the mother, and (3) the man feels much more unease about the possibility of sexual relationships with both mother and daughter than either of them does. This is an interesting theme to return to, and my bet is that you haven't finished exploring it yet.

One of the things I dislike about romance as a genre is that it so often depends on mutual misunderstanding and bad choices, especially bad choices around failing to tell people things you know you need to tell them. Nearly all of Kyle's problems stem from his inability to tell Ferry the whole truth at an earlier moment. I think you did an excellent job of persuading us that Kyle's reluctance was natural, but that didn't stop me from wanting to scream at him.

(From my own memories of work as a junior associate in a large law firm in Boston, I think you nearly nailed it. I think Martin was perhaps a bit too far over the top; although I worked with plenty of asshole partners, I think he would have been dealt with long before; that last action was at least a breach of the duty of loyalty, and at most embezzlement. Also I doubt that any firm of that size would give the managing partner or management committee carte blanche to offer junior partnerships without at least some vote of the full partners. Oh, and I never believed the "shared cubicle" thing, given what they were being paid and what their credentials probably were.)

But despite these quibbles, I very much enjoyed this series and I think it's a magnificent display of your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Thanks for another great story! I too have enjoyed your stories for several years and look forward to seeing this one continue

Ibe6nube9Ibe6nube9over 9 years ago
....to be continued...

...I hope you don't stop at #7,..and continue on. Like other comments I have read,..I also check to see if you have added another chapter in this interesting series. I have NOT read any other series of stories that compare to these! Please do NOT stop now and continue on...Like others, I have looked forward to them and still wish I was Kyle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed!

Ditto to all kudos, and special endorsement of rhetoretician's sharp comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic please continue!

Please continue! This has been my favourite story on Literotica. Would love to see what happens for all the characters as they continue their journeys of self-discovery..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love your stories. Your writing and character development have been getting steadily better with each story. I'm not so much into male exhibitionism, but your writing and the characters you've created have pulled me in. I read them to see what will happen (besides the characters getting off - although that's nicely done as well).

I'd love to see how Kyle & Ferry navigate a relationship while Kyle fulfills his need for exhibitionism. Actually, I'm open to whatever you decide to write next.

jonrogersjonrogersabout 9 years ago
Bated breath

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and add my hopes that this will not be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more

I don't usually write comments but have loved reading this series.

While I enjoy exhibitionist stories and many other categories I usually avoid any incest stories, even the merest hint, so I was surprised that I finished these. That category usually makes me really uncomfortable.

Having said that your writing style had me ignoring my discomfit as you managed to keep it on a delicate line and I found I was wanting to find out more about the characters as they took centre stage in a sensual story. It's great to see care and consideration for each of the characters he connects with

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 9 years ago
Another great story

Orie,

Yes, I would like to read a continuation of this story and these characters.

I hope you find the time to write more.

RJ

GradStudentGradStudentover 8 years ago
One of the best I have read on literotica

This series is like a novel. Characters, plot, creative situations, even some character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"If you'd like to read more about them in the future..."

Please God, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Please continue the story.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

An excellent story. Well Done. I had finished reading all of ' Althea Rose's ' stories and her favourite story was ' Room with a View by Orie ' so her I am. Thankyou very much. I will read all your other stories now.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW Chapter 2

Opps. Forgot. Sorry. Please continue the story with another Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific

Best Story I have read in past five years of reading Literotica. Everyone's taste in erotica is different. Yours is perfect for my taste. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific story

Well done ! I hope you will continue the story,

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 8 years ago
Couldn't stop

Read it all in one go, very late in the am now n working tomorrow, lol

Please continue the story

GlyDon8310GlyDon8310about 8 years ago
Brilliantly written

Fantastic story, really good plot, one of if not the best. Please please let it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a believable story!!!

There are not many stories that are as creatively and realistically written as this one. The characters are beautiful in each of their own ways, even the not so nice ones. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for talking about the very real fetishes, and describing each character so clearly. They all came to life very enjoyably. The story of the two main characters is so compelling. Societies around the world would be so much better off if we could talk about these things more honestly. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent

Orie i wanna say that your the best writer i have met on lierotica, all of your stories are just so good, perfect and powerful

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Love your characters and their development. Story premise rocks and pacing is really nice. Would have been cool for Kyle to have hooked up with the daughter as an alternative story branch or ending. Thanks for the escape from reality time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any chance of more?

I recently found your stories and have enjoyed every one so far. I intend to read all of them with the expectation of a similar result. This story begs for more. So many loose ends, so many possibilities.

Please consider coming back to this story line.

Hard_andy23Hard_andy23almost 7 years ago
More please?

I love the happy ending conclusion. Could we get a detailed resolution as well as the fun after?

WyggyWyggyalmost 7 years ago
More,More,More: Please

The whole "Room w View" was laid out really good with each ch leading into the next. Hope a some point you will build on this.

You seem to write this the from the point of a sensual romantic women who is really in touch with herself. This is reflected in all your stories I have read so far.

You are very talented as a writer. I hope you read this and take it as a high compliment, which is what I intended. Thanks for the adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy and Compelling

Orie -

I absolutely loved this story. I found that I stopped caring about the erotica and became invested in the characters. Your writing is excellent, along with story telling and character development.

I'm reading all of your work on Literotica, but this story is the best yet.

I hope to see new submittals soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't stop reading ... !

This is one of the BEST stories I've read in Literotica in the past 6 years. Insightful development of the characters and intertwining their personalities. Smooth plot development and erotic description of the sensual sex in every relationship. I read all the chapters in a single afternoon - couldn't wait to move to the next chapter.

YES, I'd like to read the next chapter (or more) in this story, Please keep writing and I will be focused on ALL of your future stories.

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant. Would love to read more :)

ag2507ag2507over 6 years ago
Where to go from here.

At first like other's I wanted more. However after some thought I decided that that wouldn't work: Ferry's relationship is too fragile to suffer the slings and arrows of the pressures needed to justify continuing their story. On the other hand picking up on Freddie's and Harry's story would allow you to provide the tension that enables Ferry and whatshisface (I cannot for left life of me remember his name) to enhance their relationship, for example, possibly subsuming Fanny into their marriage. Perhaps Fanny needs legal support, but is unable to access Diana's network, and as Fanny is unlikely to need M&A advice our intrepid heros will need to reach out to others in the firm, perhaps through Annie's admin assistant support network...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG

Oh come on!!!

You are going to leave us with that kind of suspense....such a tease!

I enjoy reading and hope to be reading more.

I'll drop you and e-mail.

Josie

MilkyUKMilkyUKabout 6 years ago
And ... what next ?

Nicely crafted ... More to come .. we hope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He needs to get rid of Ferry now

What's with all the face slapping? A truly "empowered" woman should expect to get punched in the mouth the next time she slaps someone in the face. Is she ready for that? He needs to get rid of Ferry and her knapsack of neuroses and find someone a lot more balanced.

My strong belief is that men should never hit women, but why is it women believe they can hit men whenever they want? I wouldn't put up with it, don't know any men that would. Never understood why some women stay with the men that hit them; once they start hitting, they'll never stop. Neither should men stay with women who hit them. It's simply not right. Check out the national statistics sometime: Men are domestically abused almost as often as women.

The first time she slapped him, if it had been me, she'd have been wearing that tuna salad and she'd never would have gotten a chance for a second slap. Bet on it.

I enjoy your stories, but this slapping someone up side their head - written in a semi-comical way, as if it's funny to see that happen to someone who can't defend themselves - is offensive and well beneath what you've proven yourself to be capable of.

Keep writing though. I enjoy your stories, for the most part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story

I have loved reading this series. A good story,even if erotic, is better for us when we understand the characters.. esp . when you have portrayed them so well. Thank You. A.F.C. Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

This was not my favorite story by you for erotica, but it was compelling enough to read to end and I would watch for future chapters. You are one of the best writers on this site. Your stories are well written, grammatically correct and well edited. Thank you for entertaining me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such real characters. Thank you!

To the previous comments, I would just add that you write complex characters. I was so very impressed at the sensitivity with which you write. I tore through all 7 chapters of this story because I found that I cared for each of them. You write with an optimism of how people might behave, that is so refreshingly pleasant...it just made me very comfortable in your story.

I appreciated your word craft and phrasing. I was also impressed at how unpredictable you made each character and yet were able to resolve those situations in a positive way.

There are few writers on this site who write such real characters.

This was one of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read on this site.

Thank you for giving me such a delightful Saturday morning. I am in your debt.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Bit Mad But Totally Brilliant

Some strange goings on but a totally refreshing change of story line for me. Left open for more chapters but hardly think after this length of time you'll pick it up again. Thoroughly enjoyed the characters you set up and how they were woven into your story. I had to read it through in one sitting. Well done.

weddressweddressalmost 4 years ago
Definitely want future

Great depth in characters and portrayal. Really loved Kyles support for Annie and admitting desire while maintain professional boundaries. And awesome sex as with all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was a good & fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Wow. I've never seen better story than this one. It's perfect. Characters, their personalities, their history etc, the story in general. It's beyond just good. I can't wait to see the continuation of that story

TSACINTSACINover 3 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for this great story. Yes, I'd like to see more about the merger and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, please

I very much hope you add several chapters to your wonderful story, please.

Gentle_man64Gentle_man64about 3 years ago

Orie, I must tell you that I greatly enjoyed this story. It was not just the sex either, although that was very good,

I enjoyed the exploration of nudity, I have often thought about CFNM. I believe that with a little work you could actually publish this story as an erotic novel. I have proof read a friend's efforts before she has published them. I hope you continue the story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Damn that was a hot read, the openness of shared nudity is something I've been working on. It now makes more sense why Ferry had such a strong adverse reaction to Kyle's nudity. Sounds like she is now willing to embrace her own again, bring back sexy.

If there is more of these colourful characters I would love to keep reading. If not thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, I do enjoy the sex between your characters, but more importantly, I love how you have developed the characters. Live is so much more than sex, and you have made your characters real, with real emotions, and real lives. Keep up the great work… and I would love for you to continue the series!

52casper52casperalmost 2 years ago

This would make a great movie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Thank you for writing this story. I truly enjoyed it.

OomciOomciover 1 year ago

Excellent writing and story. Love to read more

campomancampomanabout 1 year ago

Great imagination, loved it!

Lars48Lars48about 1 year ago

Just an amazing story...even if I read it with Google translation...since I'm in Sweden.

Love the way the characters appear...

Thank you!!!

EhwkyEhwky8 months ago

I would love to read more about Kyle and Ferry.

toniftonif8 months ago

Cute to the end "paws" : )

Tete17Tete177 months ago

This story deserves a new chapter

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

5 stars plus.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

Very romantic and sweet, not a whole lot of sex, but very nicely resolved at the end. I guess just a romantic tale, with a bit of fucking in the middle, still five stars.

SackettheartSackettheart21 days ago

Great story. Not a lot of sex, but a great story. I enjoyed reading it and the character development between all. Would have loved to read more of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous