All Comments on 'Naughty Fun'

by jlincoln

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FatalisticWarningFatalisticWarningover 9 years ago
Constructive critique..

Good Effort.

However, i didn't feel like this was an experience we were sharing.. it made me feel like i was being creepy and watching you jerk off from outside your window in the bushes.

i prefer audios that are more inclusive of the listeners... make us feel like we are with you.

telling me how good your jerking it doesn't do it for me.... i want to believe that i am there and you're laying me down and loving on me... women need a warm up and this didn't do any of that it was just a "Wham Bam Thank you Ma'am" sort of deal.

Your voice is cute... but the audio wasn't believable or enjoyable for me unfortunately.

keep working on it! Don't give up!

maybe listen to a few of the other male audios to get an idea of what turns the ladies on... Even though its just an audio recording.. we still need to be warmed up!

Best of Luck on future recordings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

liked it just the way it was . . . pure . . . raw . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't like it

Sounded phony. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh yea!!! hottie!!

I really liked this. Telling me what you want me to do..... I love to hear what a man likes about what he is doing to himself and I love to hear the tension, the anticipation and the panting. ...makes me so wet. give me tips on what I can do next time I'm in the room honey! wish I was there to lick it all up!! my nipples are hard and my pussy is soooo wet. mmmmmm.... yep, does it for me. wish I could see your tummy tighten and the size of your cock, the strain on your face. mmhmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yessss

Sounds just like someone I'm into. A++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sounds like Marcus Butler lol

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OwO

i love british accents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous