All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is fantastic, absolutely amazing! I sincerely hope that you intend to write more chapters! You do such an amazing job of developing the characters, your work is great. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I started reading this as I was waiting for the next installment of the Bride series. I also hope that you will cone back to this story. The Donovan character is intriguing and I can't wait to peel back the layers of Calista.

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachover 8 years ago
Love it!

Really enjoying this story also. Hope to see another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Won't you please..

come back and finish this story?!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please please please finish this story

Ever since I first read this story over a year ago I've been looking out for more. It's so cruel to leave the story hanging. Please whatever happened?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start to a good story. Hope you chose to finish some day!!

Good start to a good story. Hope you chose to finish some day!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Frustrated!!!!

I know Miss Tara stopped posting years ago but, I can't stop myself. I know these stories are incomplete but, I just can not stop reading. Just call me 'Frustrated in Tennessee' as well as stubbornly determined to force, by sheer will, this wonderful author to start writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And...?

I am so sorry not to see the continuation of this story. Perhaps, as you come back on here, this may get finished.

Great story line, well developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid ending

This is a really stupid way to end a story that looked so promising in the beginning. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like all others I'm hoping you will finish this story, it has the beginnings of an amazing read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2502 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES