All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 01'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
So much potential.

It's going to be hard (pun intended) waiting for the next chapter. Will she, won't she??? Think we all know the answer, but it'll be fun reading how she does - or doesn't.

Well written, with great build up of tension.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago
One of the best!

Really loved this, all the right ingredients to make this an awesome story. It's not a particularly new idea, but it's been handled well (no pun intended!) and holds a lot of promise for the next chapters - don't be too long in posting them!

Incidentally, Chloe Vevrier is from Belgium and not German, but she's the proud owner of one of the Hottest Big Tit bodies you'll ever find, and it's all natural. If Alison looks anything like Chloe does then it's understandable why her son is so fucking hard!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Though it's a subject that's been written about many many times, your writing is such that you feel you're right there in the room with them. Very well done. Looking forward to chapter two very soon. Maybe one of the future chapters could be written from the mother's perspective. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Hope there's more...!

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Very Good

Beginning, can't wait for the next chapter!

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Helping Hand

Well written story on a popular theme

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

But too short..

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Not a bad start at all

Penis size aside.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One minute before 18th birthday all is normal, once 18 sex hormones kick in. A man needs to be fed the food, which I believe is unhealthy to eat that the army gives men to keep their libido under control. A nude man is always embarrassed , its never the woman, there is something in nature that makes this so. This guy was normal, but when men get hurt, instantly right out of the blue, something in their head goes off, and they get too . attached to their mother. A mother , right out of the blue, when their son is injured, especially a nurse, an injury makes them nympho and it happens instantly when he has a big dick His mother never knew he had such a big dick, they just got horny, right out of the blue.. A raging libido never happens slowly, seeing him nude. In most stories lust only happens instantly. And most stories, epecially th e men authors, telegraph their conquests right at the beginning of the story, telling how the story ends right at the beginning of the story, then they tell the story. The women are always cooking, washing clothes getting laid cooking, laid on the washer, in the shower, by the kitchen sink washing the dishes forcing it up her ass,. giving a man a bath, paying for his college, she serves him wine . Notice the men never do any of this stuff or pay for it for their mother. She brings him wine and pizza to the couch. Stories like this are fine, but a true believable story, people will gripe if a comma is left out. So you ever here of a guy buying a computer, noytonce have I seen a story of a guy getting flowers for a woman, not even the women authors state this, women dont like flowers, for they dont last, only whores wont flower money wasted on them. Calling her a whore when fucking her. If the husband dies, or wworks far away on business, a woman can never be trusted. No commenters ever complain of that.

g912493g912493over 9 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start, to short but good. I do have 1 issue, come on, 32G tits!!!! That would be a petite100lb girl with basketballs on her chest. Go online and Google bra sizes to see how they work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrific story by a first-time contributor

Bobby's a very unlucky and a very lucky kid at the same time. His accident means he can't use his arms, but it also means that his mommy'll have to take care of washing him--all over, especially between his legs. Mother gently washes Bobby's meaty cock and cups and cuddles his heavy teenage balls. The boy's only human, so he springs a huge hard on. Mom is stunned. Where the fuck did her kid get that fat 9+incher? Meanwhile, Bobby's perplexed. "He was hornier than he ever remembered and wondered how he could be so turned on by his own mom." Silly boy. Mothers have a very special affection for their young son's penis. That fondness comes through in the way they handle it. No touch on his cock can ever feel as good to a boy as his own mother's touch, filled with care and concern and motherly love. Especially Bobby's mother, who's amazed at the humongous size of the mommy-pleaser he's got jumping around in his pants. The surprise is that Bobby's isn't blowing his young balls all around the place, just shooting a huge stream of semen across the damn room. But maybe the kid'll find a much better spot to shoot his semen up into? I trust that the gifted DS will us all about it real soon.

joey191973joey191973over 9 years ago

Loved it. Be waiting for chapter 2 xx

hornacekhornacekover 9 years ago
same mistakes most first-time writers make

This was a pretty good first chapter, although it makes most of the mistakes that first-time writers make: exaggeration of the sizes. 32G boobs, 9.5" cock, and the worst of all, "it was ... nearly as thick as her wrist". Look at your wrist. Then re-read that sentence. Ridiculous.

But it's a good enough start to ignore those missteps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK but...............

Not bad except for the 9.5 inch dick and 32G tits.

Why do some authors feel the need to exaggerate the length of a dick and the size of tits?

Dolly Parton has 40DDs. I can't even imagine how gross a pair of 32Gs would look. Not to mention the back problems a woman would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just had to say it...

IGNORE THE ANON GOING OF ON THE TIRADE...anyway,it was quite good even if it was a bit brief...hope to see more.

BTW...In the future don't give those who would criticize so harshly much consideration if any at all...Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

I agree with the others - good story line (although not too original) and no need to exaggerate boobs and penis size. One thing that bothered me though, was the word glands. Those are things in your body that produce hormones. A glans, however, is the head of a penis. Important to know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice start. I'd read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great arousing story !! Telling us his Mom's boob size and her son's cock size is fine; that establishes the erotic part of the story.

I think its obvious with his Mom being a widow and being built like she is; that they will cross the line and have some fun. Its obvious that Bobby won't be able to get any relief and she will have to help him do that; as 5 more weeks is a long time. I am sure being a nurse and a widow; she has needs too. Thank you !!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Yeah, it's another 'Mom-Cares-For-Son' story, but so what? I liked it.

I've had a fondness for the various versions of this story I've seen on this site. Son hurts his arm/wrist/hand/leg, and Mommy has to wash him, relieve the presser, etc., etc... Doesn't matter if there are a lot of them (and I feel there's actually a SHORTAGE of them), and I enjoyed this one.

Dunno about the G-cups on mommy, I've NOT been a fan of those stories featuring monster-size tits and gigantic dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Biology

Nice story but you can't pass water with a hard on. Sorry!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback

Thank you to everyone for all the comments, positive and critical. As a first time author here I appreciate them all. I was surprised to hear all the criticisms of Alison and Bobby's measurements. To respond to that, Alison is loosely modelled on Chloe Vevrier (who I now know to be Belgian!) and Chloe has a bra size of 32K so I actually scaled the dimensions down quite a bit for Alison. Actress Tyra Moore has a 32G bust and doesn't look freakishly big by any means so I decided to go for that. As to Bobby's 9 1/2 inches, well I know porn stars are notoriously coy about giving their measurements but if you imagine a teenage Brandon Iron or Chris Strokes I would say that's about the size I had in mind. Anyway, I will be starting work on Chapter 2 soon where things start to get rather too steamy in the shower for Alison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can't wait to read more! it was a nice start and I hope you keep the build up slow and believable. Remember they are mother and son. As for the the size, write what you like. Personally I liked them. I think there is a bit of a war of words going on on lit about size. And yes you can pee while erect, you can even lose your erection while doing it if you're only hard cause your bladder is pressing on your prostate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breast and Penis Size

Don’t listen to the people that have a problem with the penis and breast size that you imagined. 9.5 inches is a longer size than I would like to have, but I usually enjoy imagining a size between 7 and 10 inches when I’m reading a story. And I’ve seen over a hundred models and porn actresses with natural breasts that are G cups or larger. People that have a problem with stories that depict women with breast sizes above double D or E are usually the type of authors that write the words “not too big” when they’re describing a woman’s breast size in a story. The words “not too big” are a huge turn off for me because I have a fetish for women with large natural breasts. My idea of too big would be a size larger than M cups on a small BBW or H cups on a thin or athletic woman. I think G cups are a great size for the type of woman that you described in your story.

billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago

OK now your first chapter is in and you can see just how few words actually went into this short chapter. Now maybe the next one will have 2 pages, good first effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Loved the story but please make it so he falls over a railing and lands directly on his erect cockie. He'll scream as it collapses and literally explodes into fleshy chunks of reddish mash. Then his 48DD mamas bubbles will pop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2

Glands? Get a better editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2 Please

When will that be appearing ?

annistonannistonover 9 years ago
Good Start

Excellent beginning. A good hook and clear foreshadowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wait! what?

that was cold ending like that *lol* thanks for your effort

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
entertaining, but

how soon do you "set the scene and establish the characters"? other than a couple of physical dimensions (body parts), she is a nurse, and he attends an expensive school, who are they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really????

did a woman write this story??? impossible to pee while having an erection, would have made more sense to have her relieve his boner, so he could pee.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2 uploaded

Thanks for all the comments. For those of you who enjoyed it and want part 2 it has been uploaded and is currently pending approval. I look forward to hearing what people think of the next installment

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great start!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapters!!

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerover 9 years agoAuthor
Chaper 2 Now online

I've finally got the next instalment online, please leave your comments

sweetspanksweetspankabout 9 years ago
so good

I tugged on my nipples while reading this. I assume the characters will develop as the story does....

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
I just can't do it

It ruins a story for me when it starts out with a giant breasted milk cow .If I want milk I'll buy a Holstein or maybe a said brown.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

Great start it has all the right conditions to be a great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EROTIC, FUNNY, INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED, PLAUSIBLE

Five stars (*****)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG. Limitless potential. (*****)

I check Chloe Vevrier on the web. A knockout.

mouseman3008mouseman3008over 8 years ago
@DYNO224

The story description says she is busty, One of the tags is "big boobs". If you don't like that kind of thing why did you bother to start reading it?

Personally, I loved the beginning of the story. Very few authors here know the difference between average size breasts and big ones. I am tired of seeing a C or D cup described as "big", "huge", or "enormous". In most English speaking countries those are AVERAGE sizes. I am very happy to see this author doesn't make that mistake. A G cup is perfect for the tag "big boobs".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you know this is why today's male population have dick complexes you know that a person with a dick that big would actualy be a freak of nature and even then a guy that big would tear allmost anywoman with its full length so he would never be able to let him self go during sex allways watching out

no i dont have a small dick

did realy like the story tough

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 8 years ago
Great Story

Only read chapter 1 and I've already masturbated twice , thank goodness my hands aren't in casts , Great read 5 Stars , I'm sure I'll be playing with myself all through chapter 2 , Thank You 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY EROTIC. GREAT CHAPTER 1: WE GET INTRODUCED TO THE 2 CHARACTERS AS THEY ARE DEALING WITH A VERY UNUSUAL SITUATION WHERE THE INCONCEIVABLE BECOMES THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY

A comment rightly stated on June 30/15, Limitless potential!

I am going to Google Chloe Vevrier!

(* * * * *) more precisely 4.99/5.0 = 99.8 = A+

Cockgobin1310Cockgobin1310over 8 years ago
Love this story arc

This is probably one of the better story arcs on here. Keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
motherly love

This is one of the best story's I have read yet. The way it was told and the direct way you put it in writing, it was simple yet so much like I was there. Will you put a few more chapters with this story, loved it keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it but...

Very good start but I really don't like stories where the son has a gigantic cock. Too gimmicky and unrealistic for my tastes. If I were rating it would be a 4. 5 for style and plot minus 1 for the freakishly oversized cock. I liked it enough to go on to Part 2 and I don't want to pull your average down.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Okay for a start

Situation seems rather unoriginal but could be promising.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you're just starting, don't waste your time.

A 24 part series, DS abandoned it at part 23 of 24 and never resolved it. Don't bother with the series, it had some good parts, but abandoning it just when you were about to find out something important to the series, was really petty of DS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you know other similar incest stories?

Also between brother and sister or father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5). EXCELLENT. INTENSELY EROTIC. WELL CRAFTED.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars so far 100% HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous