All Comments on 'The Agony and the Xtacy'

by CestFabulous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
OK.

At first I as a bit confused. Then when Dad was done & the kid laid some pipe. I realized what, & how things progressed. Need to discribe the action, the feelings, & the pleasures of fucking Mum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alan has the kind of parents every boy should have

This is a great story from a gifted writer, who's also very generous--check out CF's list of Favorites. Alan's lucky that his dad isn't like so many fathers, who are petty and jealous and refuse their boy a son's share of his own mother's cunt. Instead, his dad and mom agree that Alan should lose his virginity in the best way possible--by revisiting that paradise between his mother's legs, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Alan's more excited than he's ever been before, and ever will be again. Nothing can ever arouse a boy, thrill him down to his toes, like his own mother's cunt. It's his own birth canal, so there's a hint of nostalgia as well. Alan's mind is embraced by his mother's total love just like his young penis is totally embraced by his mother's vagina. His hard young cock is surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, the best feeling a boy can ever have. He fucks his mother in a hot incestuous fuck that has her cumming like crazy, and Alan ends by blowing his young balls and giving his beloved mommy the sincerest gift a boy can give to the woman who gave birth to him--a huge twatful of his creamy semen. As dad looks on and smiles.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful follow up

You are a gifted author. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous