All Comments on 'Where Do We Go From Here?'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tholepintholepinover 9 years ago
Opening Something

Hello Tara,

I've newly arrived here after lurking at ERA (Erotica Reading Assoc) and have much to learn and explore: i.e., literotica's geography and becoming a writer/storyteller. Didn't even know there was a letters and memoir category on site!

Fair winds always, I'll look for your stories here and in the (e) bookstores.

Tholepin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lit-Erotica

As I remarked before, I came for the Erotica and stayed for the Lit

I am sharing this computer and threfore cannot register, but I have on a removable device a list of favorite authors (yours of cause among them) and when I see one of the names under New Stories it is like meeting a friend.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

DS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spot on!!

Couldn't agree more with your comments. I have come to appreciate the many authors who contribute including you. I have also come to lament those that no longer contribute (Egmont et al, Daniellekitten...). Given the total lack of intimacy in my relationship, the stories on the site keep me sane. Thanks for your efforts and those of your fellow authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the Best

Tara, Just a thank you for your stories. You are one of the best authors on this site. It is always a pleasure to read one of your stories. They take me and others places that feed our souls. Keep up the good work.

Gemman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete drivel

true dat!

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Survivor?

...never watched a single episode.

However, I do like your writing, and agree that this place is about much more than merely just sex/eroticism. It is about the human condition. ...ALL of it.

Sorry to hear that you have a child with health issues/"situations". If you read my few meagre stories you will know a good bit about our son's story too.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
LIFE AND LIVING IS FULL OF CHANGES AND MOVEMENTS

whether we like them or not is mainly concerned by each individuals of adapt or perish ie; our ancestors and cavemen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your stories, they are always so addicting to read! In the same manner that reality fades and you float away when writing them, it is the same for many of your readers (myself included). I've been reading (and rereading) your stories for many many years, and I was so happy to see that you're releasing new stories again this year. Thank you for sharing your gift!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS