All Comments on 'I Have Needs'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sorry...Not convincing...

Sorry...Not convincing...All her excuses for the cheating were as fake as she was...How could she say she loved her husband and cheat on him with his own brother? She only did it because she was almost caught by the husband, last time in a bar...Why couldn't she talk with the husband and try some psychological treatment? So no excuses for her to cheat...The story was well written, but the problem was the character in it...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS AND WRITERS OF LW.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Just Another Slut

Yeah, she has some BS "reason" for her "needs", but I'm sure her husband has his "needs", too, and I'll bet she would cut his balls off if she found out he had satisfied them with someone else!

ESPECIALLY if it was her SISTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another writer

from the twilight zone

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The worest kind of cheating.

These are despicable people, cheating on her husband with his brother is just low life fucked up. Low life people are not erotic, just things to avoid, like this ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave you a big old 5 for the story

It was a great LW story and I know just how she feels. I can relate to her needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

KarenE You are good to imagine when the husband have extramarital sex ( longer time after the wife!) and the hypocrisy of the slut hits the fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think the story called for a little background as to why she felt her B-I-L would go along.

I mean she was taking a gigantic chance! What if B-I-L would have just left her there or found a camera? There should have been a couple instances or conversations before her seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nothing is ok about a wife who cheated on her husband . It's a thousand times worse when it someone close to your hubby and than times it by ten when it's his teenage brother.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Well played out tale...

Her husband is in strange job, most platforms are two weeks on and two weeks off. She really should have insisted on shorter dry spells. Nothing more normal than a brother stepping up to bat. Look in the Bible....

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Ridiculous

This story is thoroughly ridiculous. I mean, no one in their right mind drinks Dr. Pepper!

:)

I enjoyed this story. Short, but well constructed. Probably better categorized in the BDSM section, but LW has become a dumping ground for every type of story. Any tale that includes a wife seems to land here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You really have to wonder what's happened in the someones life to make them write this kind of betrayal. I mean I know it's just a story but how many people would even write about a betrayal by a close family member? I'd say it takes a special kind of fucked up person to even have those kind of thoughts.

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
It's Fiction

Dear Penthouse...

I am always flabbergasted (old word, look it up) when I read incendiary comments written by Anons and even more so by members. You take moral high ground where there is none. You use alias' or Anon posts to preach and yet you are on a Porn Site. This isn't Shakespeare, Chekov, or Tolstoy, it written porn that likes to think of itself as Erotica, to cover the truth. The site places subtle restrictions on its writers to keep itself out of trouble and categorize titles "appropriately" but generally it's all misogynostic in nature.

Authors get bashed by people who don't write or contribute and the rating scheme is high jacked and useless. Don't get me wrong some Anons give good feedback that actually help the author to grow and develop. They challenge, plot lines, continuity issues, character development and a myriad of other issues that may be wrong with a title. Sure there are some authors who should not put pen to paper (Text to Type) and can't tell a decent story to save their lives but at least they contribute.

Take this story for example. The author almost lost me at 19 yr old hormonal teenager sees young naked sexy 20 something hot blonde and reacts as though he's been asked to watch a marathon of Power Rangers with his eight year old cousins. Sure he'll do it... But does he really have too. There was really very little in the way of "moral compass" issues put forth to the reader to assist with their understanding of the protagonists hesitancy. Those things force the reader to push through on faith, rather than being compelled by good writing.

I have no idea how we change this site to get rid of the Trolls but they do need to be disposed of most assuredly. Oh and the dear Penthouse comment for those of you too young to remember is a reference to Penthouse Magazine and the Forum Section, in which people would write in "Truthful" experiences that happened to them just like they do here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simple

@ syd_v63 I think the best to join us to the Civil Movements to divide the Loving Wives into two hubs. Swingerjoe wrote such comment to agree the idea. And you?

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Hot story about two dishonest people who use weak justifications for their behavior

So he betrays his brother to keep her from betraying his brother? That's Loving Wives logic at its best! Hot story, but at its core it is still about a shitty brother and a shitty wife. If he really wants to help salvage this marriage instead of his dick, he would tell his brother what his wife's "needs" are and give him a fighting chance to figure something out. Instead, he feels the moral obligation to martyr himself (and his poor innocent dick) by taking one for the team as only a loving brother can do. Both of these "loving" family members are the reason why the show "Snapped" is on the air.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
By the way

I gave you a 5 for a short story that was very entertaining and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the problem I had with this story....

is that he should have kept her chained up and waiting.....

WHILE HE TOOK A FUCKING SHOWER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how I am, after mowing the lawn. Visualizing her going down on his filthy cock, and her tits and pussy tweeked by his grubby hands had me ready to spew.....

(CHUNKS not anything else!)

This is no moral jugement against the cheating within the family structure (which as others have said...is just about the worst kind of cheating there is). No this isn't about taking any moral high ground.

OK, well may be it is.

They do say "cleanliness is next to godliness", afterall.

No, I have an enormous problem with legitimatly DIRTY sex.

PLEEEEEZEE!!!!!! Take a fucking shower first. That's all.

Trust me, you'll be happier, she'll be happier, and after you let us read about, WE'LL be happier.

Thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Good news; Bad news

The good news ... it was HOT (and messy ... oil and grass clippings) despite being very unrealistic.

Bad news? It is in the WRONG category. The Incest part is MUCH more impactful that the Horny Wife part.

However ... if it is placed in the Incest section, the surprise ending is totally lost.

I liked the little touches, like noticing the clue for low oil, and later setting up the fix. Not too much distraction ... Nice Work!

4*. just too implausible for a 5!

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: It's Fiction

Do people who post comments like this really think they are being insightful or, on some level, do they realize how simplistic, superficial, and ignorant the "it's fiction" argument really is?

<P>

It’s Fiction! Wow, what a startlingly revelation! You complain that people “challenge, plot lines, continuity issues, character development and a myriad of other issues that may be wrong with a title.” Guess what, that’s an innate component of commenting on a story – ANY story. Without it, all you have left is slobbering sycophants.

<P>

BTW1, most of your comments were aimed at others for daring to post their views – very little on the story – and yet THEY’RE the trolls. Yeah, right.

<P>

BTW2, “You use alias’…” And what is syd_v63 but an alias? If I’m troll, you’re a fucking hypocrite.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
dear annony!!

you are definitely a troll w/o any friends and your woman left you because you are a troll. I sissy fag ignorant ass wipe who bitches about everything and votes 1 just to give a low score because you don't lite the story line L W!!! Deal with it ass hole we will keep writing and voting and you'll be dead before this stops. So some woman left your sorry ass GOOD!! I hope you suffered!!! So some woman woke the fuck up and saw what a nasty fucking retard you are and she left your nasty ass GOOD! And bitching and voting 1 won't bring her back and she is saying GOOD to that you are the dumbest ass wipe on here by far, so far ahead of everyone one else!!! Light fucking years!1!!

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Loved the Comments!

The story - Not so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bonnie

You should stop spitting all over your computer screen you crazy old bat.Tell me you stupid cow why does what an anonymous comment on a fictitious story make you lose your mind? Talk about unstable.Jesus woman get a life you dimwit, As for this story just another in a litany of selfish self serving spouses in LWs.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@syd_v63

Who else is going to comment on writers' works besides non-writers? Who are they writing for?

How many movies did Siskel and Ebert make? Yet they made handsome careers out of criticizing movies. Most critics don't produce works in the fields they criticize, so to say that we readers on Lit have no right to critique the works that we read because we don't write is ludicrous!

As far as the "it's fiction" rant - of COURSE it's fiction! But if a writer has done a halfway decent job he/she has created characters that we believe in and care about.

To then get upset when we then get upset at what they have the characters say or do, or have happen to the characters is puzzling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Wow a bastard for a brother and a whore for a wife. Better ending husband comes home finds them together shoots them in the head gets off on temporary insanity.

tabbertabberover 9 years agoAuthor
Serious Edit Coming

I have read all of your comments with a slight smirk on my face. I will take everything in mind and put some serious editing on this totally fictional story. I will have the brother not only reject his sis-in-law, but I will have them both sit down and discuss the situation. Together they will convince their 88 year old grandmother that they should control her finances, put her upstairs in the guest room and use up her savings to bring the husband back home where he won't have to work anymore, thus saving the family. This being a totally silly fictional story, I will have him NOT add the oil to the lawn mower engine.

But hey, folks...it's just a story. No real people were harmed here. Thanks for reading and commenting no matter how the story touched you.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
KarenE

You should all listen to KarenE. After all she has written.... Wait, let me check....

0 stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice comment by writer,but.

He still didn't comment on how fucked up you are to think up a brother fucking over his brother and thinking its erotic, serious issues little dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow, what utter garbage.

serious tabber... you're in your 40's living in Texas... GET A LIFE! this is not a life. Fix your own social life... i don't know... maybe have sex sometime this decade with a hot woman!

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
If you only listen to writers

You will miss your audience every time, unless you are writing only for writers.

I admire those who write and put themselves out there but that doesn't mean that all stories are good. KarenE has provided some good insights for writers that will help to sharpen the work and make it stronger if taken to heart.

We non-writers are the most valuable resource that any author has. Ignore the reader only at your peril.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: hindsight2020

How many have you written?

Wait, let me check.

0

Since when does one have to write a story to comment on one? There is something wrong with some of you guys. Wait. Reading some of the comments, that would be an understatement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:syd-v63

Well, I have to agree with you on one aspect of your rant. How do you get rid of the "trolls"? I'd start with about three who commented, you're first.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Who is the authority on what is sick and what is erotic?

I don't understand why people are saying that the author is sick for writing this story and the people who thought it was entertaining are sick. Who is the authority on that? Everyone has their own thing that they enjoy. Me, I enjoy good writing that makes me smile. Some of the people on this site enjoy reading about a cheating whore who is made to pay for her sins for the rest of her life. There is no right or wrong way to tell a story. And there is no certain kind of story that you have to enjoy in order to not be sick.

If we are honest, we are all a little sick. Every last one of us logged on to a porn site to read stories about sex. No one came to this site by mistake while they were looking up bible verses. We all are here by choice. Who is to say that one person's sickness is more sick than yours? It reminds me of a cartoon I once saw. There was a guy saying, "Why is it that everyone who drives slower to me is a retard and everyone who drives faster than me is a maniac?" It seems like there are people on this site who judge everyone else's perversity level using their own as a baseline. Why can't everyone be free to enjoy what they enjoy without ridicule?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Nice and sexy!! Thanks for doing what is done on a sex site. Write about SEX!!!!!!!! Thanks ffor sharing.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Good story!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

erotikoserotikosover 9 years ago
Nice work!

Very hot, and a nice plot twist, too. Keep up the good work...and ignore the anon idiots who have neither the conviction to identify themselves nor the common sense to avoid stories that so deeply disturb their neurotic, sick little psyches.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
OKAY BUT NOT YOUR BEST EFFORT

I checked your Bio page and see you've written more stories than many people have read. This one isn't up to the others standards. I fully agree with the person who says a critic doesn't have to be a writer; however, a critic should say what he doesn't like about a story, even if he has no idea how to fix it. I also doubt many "romance" critics critique " thrillers."

So, why do I say this isn't up to snuff for you? Characters--show me an eighteen year old boy who walks in on the scene your character walks in on and I might believe it, but I don't think I'd tell anybody. (Let me hasten to assert here that I've written just such unbelievable characters myself, so I know how easy it is to do.)

I've stated before, "Most readers on this site really try to help. All surely have a right to be here, but wouldn't you think the Anon who comments something to the effect of, "It's just crap. I vote a 1 without reading it," would soon realize the stories he likes are not here? I think some of the romance sites would be more to his liking. When you read the description for loving wives, you are told it's about married women cheating. Duh! What part of that is hard to understand?

My neighbors wife fucked other men all the time he worked and when he retired she got a sharp lawyer and took half of everything, and the poor guy didn't have a clue till she had it all set up. He don't read this kind of stuff anymore either. Like many others, he says it hurts too much. Anons, if any of this fits you, THINK!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Seeing OooAaaaaa sniveling all over this story tells me exactly what it is.

wendy553wendy55312 months ago

Very ,very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
965 Followers
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...