All Comments on 'How I Was "Bagged" & "Mounted"'

by Hot37yrgal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CyssterniusCyssterniusover 19 years ago
Erotic and Mature

I loved this supposedly "True" story. It is erotic, not just for it's content but for it's subject - a mature older woman making a mistake. It's a power trip to see an older woman with a responsible job baring all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
left something out

its hard to believe trhis story is true,the arthur dosent say how she met this photographer nor does she say what drug was used to knock her out so she wouldnt remember...however for somereason i believe all this...a lot she isnt telling though

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

A sex starved Mom goes on vacation wanting sex and then when she gets what she's looking for complains souds fishy to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
photos

Where are the photos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
answers

you asked about the attraction men have there really is no apparent attraction but the fact is men just want to see some sex and how easy she was and fantsize about the easily manipulated women

and to the other comment aboout the fishines

is that she didnt want to be nude and being used at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry for the good time ?

Sounds to me like someone had a quick fuck and now regrets it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why I like the real women

loved your story but you didn't say if you enjoyed it all or not.Your seduction is self imposed and reality is far more interesting than the fiction of all The Young talent you speak to on the net.Give me a realistic mature woman any day over the silicone little girls of most web sites.

cariboo51athotmail.com

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot story

Very wel written novel story. my gf wischs he had filled her three cum holes and maybe had a few young hotel studs do her up foe a few hours.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot story

Very wel written novel story. my gf wischs he had filled her three cum holes and maybe had a few young hotel studs do her up foe a few hours.

HughJardHughJardabout 17 years ago
Very well written...

...and very unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Your missing the point of this story. It doesnt matter if its true or not. This is very sexually dominant story coming from a mans view. See as a man we are hunters and there is nothing sexier than seduce and utterly dominate a woman. Especially proper and conservative older women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why is it sexy

A lot of guys have been in the hospital and had surgery. Many of us have had a painful, humiliating, urinary catheter. Almost all have had a catheter in a vein which is quite painful. We have been given hard drugs for pain from the surgery only to then need suppositories to counteract the constipation. Hospitalization can be a quite humiliating experience. You go from being in charge of your life to someone who needs to ask someone to help you get up to go to the bathroom. Someone who has women come to undress him and shave his pubic area. Someone who is viewed in the nude with as much enthusiasm as seeing a piece of toilet paper on the floor. Much of this has been done by nurses who are quite beautiful who get quite close, which makes it all the more humiliating. They are genuinely nice people that I would love to go to bed with or even just sit down to lunch with but also are people who see overweight, old, married guys like me all the time. These are nurses who are married and pretty much untouchable. These are not necessarily 20 somethings. I have fallen for many a nurse in her 40s and 50s and find the maturity to be very attractive. I have not seen the Bagged and Mounted site, but the attraction would be seeing a beautiful nurse, nude in public (would have loved to see her that way in the hospital), who is in much the same condition that we are in the hospital, under sedation, open for inspection, not in charge, and who would be eager for some sex.

I am happily married but I am a guy. I have told my wife many times that the time a guy stops thinking about sex is when his heart stops. A priest can be giving him his last rights and he will still look at a pretty girl going by. Looking at a beautiful nude girl and fantasizing about going to bed with her is not the same as going to bed with her. I would love to do it but in the past, when I have had the opportunity, I have passed because I also love my wife and would not want to hurt her or our relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous