All Comments on 'Fingers Of Fury'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Manditory Male Reading

This is the stuff that dreams are made of...for women that is. All men should read this and take notes. You want a woman to do anything in the world for you. Well show her how wonderful you can make her world. And don't just do it to her once. Keep it up. I promise that your rewards will be greater then what you give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
this guy knows what he's talking about...

This really works, trust me on this...it even works with the gals at the 'gentlemen's club' - they'll be paying you to take them to the VIP room, once word gets out...you choose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
it works

On reading 'Fingers of Fury' I decided that night to try it on my girl, thankfully it was a hot night and after a couple of wines, and some great head by her, we retired to the bedroom, once I found that spot that turned her on, (biting her neck) I went to work, fingers pumping, I stayed there for about 1 hour, stopping and going, she begged me to stop, but once I went back to her neck, she moaned for more, and her comment towards the end? "My body is yours." I will use this technique from now on, thanks for the great tips, and great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just one thing

I loved the article, just one thing tho. Some girls(i.e. me) really like penetration. The fingers are great, but actual cock-in-pussy sex is not just for the guy's pleasure. Just remember that if your girl is begging you to fuck her then do it, its pleasure for both sexes- not just you. For some of us, the simple act of sex causes more orgasms than any act of oral or fingering ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Holy Christ can you make an infomercial!?!?!

Can you make an infomercial? Sell a book? An instructional video? PLEASE?!?!! (I'm a chick.) I would probably even finance the venture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Works!

she loved it. After we did that our relationship got real serious... dont do it if its a one night stand...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

Hey, this is not only the easist ready i've found... but amazinly amazin.... I conned my man into reading this...and it totally worked !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh My God!!

I also read the other of your how to guides. You sound like you really know your stuff. This is definitely a possibility for the future (ie. tonight my wife is getting some!).

rexfelisrexfelisalmost 20 years ago
What a surprise.

I discovered this technique on my own several years back. It rocks. This was a beautifully written rendition of how to do it. Kudos.

And to all you chicks who don't like the idea of being sweaty - try it. It's sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good man!

I won't leave my name to expose the freak that I am, but THIS is the best thing I have read here! Most of my orgasms are orally stimulated and I've only found two men who were really great at this, willing to go the distance. You're right. I did feel guilty about him concentrating all on me and not giving anything in return, but it was awesome to only enjoy. Little pieces of candy, fruit and Gatorade are great along with the water. Fuck, you rock dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

This read is amazing...Good for you! I'd sell my soul to get a guy to do this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
:: melts::

I second that infomercial idea! lol, you sound like you have definetly done your research on the female body and you know your stuff. i just melt thinking about it happening between me and my love...mmmmmmm.... now to get him to read it. mwahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome man

I havent had the pleasure of trying this out on a girl yet, I hope to soon though. Fucking awesome man, actually the girl I really want to try it out on is reading it right now >:) Lets just see where it goes

AndiAndersAndiAndersover 19 years ago
So glad I found this

I'm so glad you wrote this out. I have experienced this with my lover and neither of us had ever heard of it before. It's nice to know it's a predictable phenomenon.

I do have to mention that it's a wonderful experience. Your five girls are lucky to have had time with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
you are sooo right

Oh my god,,, you have just described my most perfect fantasy before I even had it. No wonder she said she loved you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bless you for truly knowing a woman's body!!

I've actually done something like this on myself for about two hours one night just by masturbating. I was going insane! It's like somebody pressing the piano pedal and the sound carries on, descending soo slowly that I got myself to climax so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Every Girl Should Experience This

My husband and I discovered this technique for multiples ourselves one afternoon. I have noticed that there is no writing on the phenomenon myself. I was beginning to think I was a freak of nature. Thanks for writing this piece.

It is the most amazing sexual experience ladies!!! If you can find a man who can do this for you he is a keeper!!!

browneyedgirl272004browneyedgirl272004over 18 years ago
Thank You

Thank you so much for this!! I want so much to have an experience like this, and I forwarded on the link to this story to my husband so he would get the idea. Hopefully this will be something he wants to try as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh yes

thank you mr. lothario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

All there is to say is.......new sex buddy.....happy!

AndyC1977AndyC1977about 18 years ago
The misses says thanks

well it took a while to perfect but after some practise i had the misses asking nay begging me to stop but when i did she told me not to(women huh?!?) thank for the tip we both love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Begging already...

My God - I wish I'm come across a guy who could do this for me, it'd be a great way to kiss my inexperience goodbye...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the new sex guru

By god you are right. You put a different spin on the subject.

Tried it and it realy works like a charm.

I would like to comment that a lot of girls have a problem(a sort of mental block) that prevents them from having a multiple O. I think you should advise us GUYS on how to overcome that.

I do think you are good teacher.

I thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Decent enough tips, but could be better.

Most of the advice was good..except some women do get extremely sensitive after an orgasm, and even the lightest touch will hurt. I know if my guy tried for round two before I've even finished coming down from my first, I'd hit him. Never ignore the complaints. Ohh, and you forgot about men and their obsession to gnaw off a woman's pussy. ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not really clear

It's not very clear the point you are making here:

2) Lie beside her and fondle her tenderly. 3) When she responds to any touch -- e.g. kissing her neck, licking inside her ear, pinching her nipples (these three are great starting points) -- keep that touch going. 4) Continue that touch until she cums.

Are you suggesting she will now cum from having her neck kissed? This can happen to a small handful of people whilst in a highly aroused state but as far as I can see you have not gone into any detail to distinguish your 'technique' from any other vaguely competent way of playing with someone's pussy and fondle them as they lie still.

From what I can tell this is just a long winded way of saying: Get her hot and if she’s the sort of girl that's not too sensitive to cum more than once, then keep her cumming by kissing her and rubbing her some more.

Not wishing to just criticise as I’m sure you have had good results, I just can’t find anything new hear at all.

Please do feel free to tell me I have misunderstood and explain exactly what I’ve missed.

ToTheSourcesToTheSourcesover 17 years ago
I don't just want you, I want to BE you!

Wow. Christ. I love this article in a wish-I-wasn't-in-an-office-building-but-don't-really-care-because-I'll-just-masturbate-in-the-bathroom kind of way. I am a twenty-one year old female, and I have never been a situation where any partner, male or female, has put such energy into giving pleasure, as opposed to the generic, lazy and jaded recipient's inclination to expect an orgasm and call it not merely sufficient, but satisfactory!

Eww. I get more satsifaction masturbating than from the drunken sluts and frat boys that take the least amounting of courting to lead to a guaranteed fuck.

Your article is so concise and makes me feel.. hopeful. Inspired. Reborn! I want it! I want to not only have this done but to do this myself! And the tone makes me feel confident you're not bullshitting some fantasy scenario where an orgasm is the explosion I want it to be.

So thanks. I've found the fuel to fantasize about more than my own cloning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow.

You just... You rock, man. Can't put it any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Never had an orgasm

Wow just reading this gives me hope. I'm 21 and I've never had an orgasm with a man before - I've slept with nine of them. It's my experience that no one knows how to touch a woman right. I've actually contemplated having sex with a woman sometime just to know what it feels like to have an orgasm with another person in the room.

Anyway kudos once again and keep writing!!

-C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I am so totally gonna try this

I am so gonna try this with my friend.. we're both girls, we never has sex or anything like it with some one of the same gender so i'm hoping i've got it right... i said hope

mikejosephmikejosephover 16 years ago
loved it

I knew I was doing it right, but I am 56 years old and have a good bit of experience. My woman tells me to stop when she feels like she is going to pass out, which is after she cums between 4 and 8 times. Not every time, mind you, but almost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great advice

I just love watching my girl have orgasms so when i read about this i tought to myself i really HAD to try this. I was actually surprised (in a very pleasent way) that this actually works. I've been able to give her a few orgasms in a row, but with this technique kissing her neck, sucking her ear or licking her nipples was already enough to set her off.

After trying this a few times i noticed it only worked well after i licked her clit (for the final orgasm before the "cuddling stage")

thanks for the advice, we're both very grateful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you god!

My best friend and I have fooled around before, she blew my mind but I was a nervous wreck and don't think i was as good as she expected, but now I think I can change her mind. Here's hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sounds great!

can you make all men read this?!

chocolate_secret_316chocolate_secret_316about 16 years ago
Thank you!!!!!!

going to try this TONIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HA HA HA

This was actually the funniest instructional text I have ever read, OMG it was hilarious.

Def. going to try this tonight.

engaged_88engaged_88almost 16 years ago
Wow

Is there any way that you can somehow telepathically send this to all males? lol It's nice to come across a guy who actually knows what he's doing and isn't the typical, selfish, 5-minute-quickie jerk. As a woman who knows exactly what it takes to have wonderful, multiple orgasms, I think I can honestly say that there is nothing to add to your advice. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From a lesbian...

Very nice. A great guide for giving girls multiple orgasms! Props ESPECIALLY the cuddling thing, which is QUITE essential.

Something you may want to point out, though: Not ALL girls can have multiple orgasms. It's not for lack of want, or lack of trying, or lack of a talented partner, some girls just CAN'T. I can't, even by myself, but my girlfriend can go on for hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"CUCUMBER"

Hey D, love this article.I am so proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks for the detailed tip

I been doing something like this for awhile, but with your intructions I think I can take it to the next level. I'm sure I'll keep my gf awake all weekend. Thanks alot, peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome

lol love way its written and seriously cant wait to slyly send to BF so he can have a read :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just a thought

I have read many books on sexual relations and have come across a lot of the things in your submission. Sure these ideas are great and not complicated to do I just don't think you should take credit for something simple and rather easy to do. Anyone is capable of doing this it is not something that is as high up as you have put it out to be. Not all women can have multiple O's but it still is simple enough. Well written I just don't think you should take credit and make it seem like your a sex god lol tone down the (I'm trying to compensate for a bad former social life) we get it on line your cool no worries man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great read...

Although the ideas aren't quite as original as you'd like to think (an ex of mine had me going for hours one night years ago), it was a terrific read. Witty, funny, straight-to-the-point, and incredibly insightful. Thanks for putting it into words - I will definitely have my current boyfriend read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Required reading for those who love women!

While the essay is incredibly witty, even hilarious at times, as a woman I found this How-To guide intensely arousing! I have added it to my favorites. Now to find a guy willing to go the distance... Thanks so much for writing this. P.S. I probably would have said "I love you" too after being subjected to a night like that! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To rebute

In reply to some of the previous comments, this guy never said he was a "god" at it or anything, and he also never said that he was the only one ever to create it or use it, it is simpily a guide for those unforcunate blokes who really have no idea what to do but still want to please. get off his back for helping them, besides if you already knew about this and experienced it and other such things, what the hell are you doing reading this in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Surprisingly Good Surprise

I surreptitiously sent this to my man to read. And earlier today he put it to the test. All I have to say is I have never had multiple orgasms before, and they were INTENSE. By the end I was almost crying it felt so good. So I just wanted to say thanks for your wonderful insight, because you put it better than I ever could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
lol

i love your writing style its so real and amusing

you should some more how to stories

good job ^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cool

This sounds like a comedy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Agreed with everything you've described her - continous action is what usually gets us hot and horny - wow, to be able to multi orgaz would be truly fantastic...not many boys/men out there have the ability to do that - most are more concerned with satisfying their own physical lust, let alone doing all those you've said. has only met 1 guy who could, but yours is way beyond a wondrous encounter - if you are in asia, let me know....love to spend 13 weeks with ya doing nothing but have sex....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good advice, but...

Sorry to burst your bubble, tiger, but you didn't invent this. It's a great summary, but this is an old technique that I've heard of and used for years. It is a good summary, and if someone hasn't heard of it, a useful enough article, but no, you didn't invent it.

WantonExtraordinareWantonExtraordinarealmost 12 years ago
thank fucking goodness :)

I'm one of the lucky ladies that this works with! It probably doesnt't hurt that like to masturbate, a lot! I was fortunate with my first partner, in that he really enjoys pleasing women and he took his time.

I can't speak for other women, but I know this worked for me. So try skimming your fingers EVERYWHERE, you're bound to find plenty of places you can then choose from, to pay special attention to, when keeping the lady in the "state" of orgasm'a plenty. (A spot I was surprised about was the outside of my hip. He just traced circles on it, making wide circles and then circling tighter. He just used an index finger and light pressure, just skimming my skin and I came just from that. This was after he'd given 2 orgasms from oral sex and then had sex.)

I haven't had the best of luck in partners since him, but hope to someday find someone who likes to please as me as much as I like pleasing him... That dynamic lends its self to some fantastic, sweaty adult fun!

Keep in mind too, that women are horney, and think about sex, a lot. Not all women are confident in who they are sexually, and know what they want, but there are more of us ladies out there then you guys realize, so take a chance ;)

Sidenote: Be sure you try to find a partner who wants to please you in turn, you deserve it, unless you're more into the submissive role... Then have at it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous