All Comments on 'David's Cage Pt. 01'

by DerpyAmish

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 9 years ago
Excellent

This was quite well done. Sufficient set up and an appropriate amount of action for the length. Keep this going. This was a great first chapter but too short to be a stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should have skipped this story, entirely...

... but, since a "cage" can be something metaphorical, I ventured ahead.

I'm sorry, but the bondage bit absolutely ruined the story, for me. I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if she'd simply "demonstrated" to him the fact that being pleasured sexually by someone else is MUCH better than self-pleasure, and then promised him such a reward every time he brought home a test with an "A" on it. Positive motivation is SO much more effective than "torture".

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
love it great start

really enjoyed this story it was really hot. really love the idea of the mom dominating her son and putting him in chastity to control his jerking off. i hope it continues and goes even further with moms domination and possible humiliation of her slave son. so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more harm than good

you neglect to see his mother is setting her son up to be a womans slave dose she really want to do that to someone she care's about ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Many lads these days are like David and would benefit from proper training and control. The few mother's that take action and institute a reward system have seen tremendous benefit in son's behavior and performance.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

Many more chapters to cum I hope!!!!

5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed your story, but that being said, I have some constructive criticism. For starters, boys don't get soft immediately after ejaculating, it takes some time. Secondly, as someone with experience regarding this, you can't quickly put on a chastity cage, at least, not the one I have. It's sort of like a puzzle with little pieces that all need to fit in place. If you were quick about it you could do it in under a minute, but not so quickly that he wouldn't notice what was happening until he was locked.

Also, and this is more of a side note given that I understand it's a smut story so you have a little wiggle room regarding realism here - but it came off as a bit strange that the mother told her son that he had to masturbate in front of her, couldn't he have gone to the bathroom, or couldn't she have left?

I also feel like it was a little rushed on the mother's switch between thinking "I can't do lewd things with my son because it's wrong." to "You did well on your test - here have a handjob!" There didn't appear to be any indication of the transition that supposedly occurred in her mind.

All that being said I enjoyed reading your story and I hope you decide to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic little story please continue it soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great job, great topic, sad if it doesn't continue

Love your take on it, please continue!

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 9 years ago
5/5 great story! Please continue!

Pretty much perfect - so much potential. I love that she has a history as a dominating slut, I love that they live in a flat with no privacy, and i love that he has existing fantasies about his mothers body because he hasn't seen any other girls naked in real life. The writing style is good because it is grounded enough for suspension of disbelief, and escalation is fast paced but not ridiculous. I hope you write more chapters and I hope it develops, but not too quickly. It's a shame when people write stories that instantly go from something like this to mother and son fucking with no barriers. It's better when it's a drawn out tease. I like how she got carried away and wanted him but then put him right back in chastity. Good motivation for her grown up son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Chapter??

Are you ever going to continue this story? It's interesting enough to follow but think I'll be dead before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

Great story. The only change I would want is for the son to have a small dick instead of a big one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs to be continued

I hope you have a second part. Maybe have her make him watch her get fucked

Sirbeast1269Sirbeast1269over 7 years ago
Good Start

Your doing great you just need a proofreader/editor. As for a smaller dick on the son yeah no I know several very hung males who enjoy being in chastity so keep the story the way you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Want to see Chapter 2

IF he had a small cock that would work too. She never let him fully make love to her though that must be always kept as unattainable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have not cum in 9 days and

Need to so desperately. Lucky boy he has her for a mom. Please continue

4yourpleasureiam

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Great Story!

Desperately waiting to see what happens in Ch. 2. Very Hot can’t wait to read more.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
wish my Mom had did this for me

I masturbated so much my sheets were yellow and my panties were always stained. I could never stop thinking of my friends who I had blown last night and the ones I would be kneeling for next and perhaps If she had trained me I could have saved some for the girls.

I should have been more honest when she asked me what gay boys did for their men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
how it works for me

im 16. mom put me in one like this. all I can say is it does work but its tough. its been four years since I could masturbate. four years since an erection. hardest part is embarrassing. it makes me have a small penis. yes very small. nothing I can do. its on until im married. at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous