All Comments on 'Admiring the Gardener'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Close to home

When I was in my early teens we lived next door to a woman a lot like this one. She would always be gardening and she wore short skirts and white shocks too. When she bent over you could see her white panties (always had panties on though) and I remember being able to see hair sitting out of the crotch of panties and her plump ass. I was too young and dumb to act because looking back she had to be doing it on purpose and she always tried to be very friendly but i was too shy. Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice story

An older woman with hairy bush can make quite an impression on a young guy. Often the guy finds younger women cannot not compare.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 9 years ago
Loved the story

Obviously right up my alley. The kid was one lucky guy and happily had a much more healthy view of a woman's beauty even if it doesn't follow what many feel that is.

jfh55jfh55about 9 years ago
Loved this HOT story

Damn I hope you write more. Wish I had had a neighbour like Rita. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
teachers pet

She was the teacher and the student graduated " Make a Cum Loudly".

My first anal sex was with an older women so stories like this bring back sweet memories.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Need to find out what happens

After lunch... She has a very kinky mind. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love ass stories although I prefer her to be well manicured.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Great story!

5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous