All Comments on 'Watching a Movie with my Mother-In-Law'

by matterikson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 9 years ago

Nothing as good as a son in laws cock in your pussy or ass...............xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Slutmom75 if you want a real good dick shoved deep inside you. Email me at purestock19t@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've been having an affair with my son in law for 4 months and I just can't get enough of him. The sex is so fantastic , he's meeting with me in a few hours. Can't wait

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69over 9 years ago
More!

This story needs to continue! There is some great movement going on here!

slutmom75, sent you some feedback also...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible spelling & grammar

For example - "I've never been ducked this deep before".

Please make an effort to proofread.

I guess the wankers like it despite all the errors.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Wow. You've been married a full week! I've heard of the 7 Year Itch, but not a 7 Day Itch.

So, married last week, cheating this week, divorced next month? How many days (or hours) did you know your wife before you took your vows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Typo city

Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lmao he has three hands?

Awesome. I couldn't even read the rest because I kept reading that paragraph laughing.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
You need help

The errors in this story are bad. So to see if it's just this story or its you I read your other submission. Conclusion you need help. * Would have been a lot more if the errors didn't take over the story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

I just read both of your stories and you seem to follow the same writing formula; a formula you probably picked up from reading, or I should say misreading, writing advice about keeping paragraphs short in e-books. Advice is good, but I think you carry it too far. Your story becomes very choppy; you can pull off telling a story mostly inn dialogue, but I don't think you're ready or that. Shoot for a good mix of description and dialogue.

Most important of all, don't get discouraged. Most of the people who cut your stories down, without telling you what they think is wrong, have never written their first story. If you don't believe me check their Bio by simply clicking on their name.

Writing is fun, and we do it for our own enjoyment, even though most of us hope to one day sell a story. I have sold three in the Kindle store under the pen name Lucy Bell and can tell you we sure don't do that for the money. (It is fun to get a notice from the bank saying they received the royalty checks though.)

Good luck. the dreamer

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
PS on last comment.

Please forgive any typos and wrong use of tense. I was previewing and meant to go back to edit, instead I hit submit.

The typo I caught was inn for in; there may be others. I said I had sold three stories in kindle, I should have said I am selling three stories on Kindle....

Sorry. dreamer

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
"When I get out of the shower I'll purposely forget my towel so I have to run to the bathroom naked in hopes that she'll see me"

Don't most people shower in the bathroom? As soon as I read this I knew the story would have problems.

"I want to ride you, I've never been ducked this deep before."

Just too many typos to be a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

Just take it as is. I liked it. I have been around people where I suspected something going in between MIL and SIL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Short and Sweet

dila882dila882over 4 years ago
Needs more

Chapters, could rly use more.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I love a slutty mother in law! I’ve had a lot of fun with a slutty mother in law… especially after my wife found out and they decided to share me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous