All Comments on 'Huge Cock Teaches Sexy Little Bitch'

by Slamdance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Tease

The little cock tease got what she deserved, her pussy stretched but good and ruined for her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
want to be there

wish i could have been there to enjoy that cock - all those guys - cocks in my cunt cocks in my ass - all that cum

I bet she kept going back for me for all the guys to have her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Deserves another story of them all taking turns to fuck her little ass while she moans in pain until she is just a sobbing wreck full of cum and piss.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
OMG

Hawt, butt somewhat unrealistic story. Luv to play with her special if she brings a couple of bug cocks for us to use

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
THERE'S FANTASY AND THEN....

...there's crap like this. The last commenter said this story was "somewhat unrealistic". The author Slamdance could just as easily made this effort all the better without having Gigantor/Brick abusing an inhabitant from the Wizard of Oz. The whole rape/sex scene was just silly as he was able to get his entire footlong into her tiny slit and bottom out. The tease could just as easily been 5'6" or taller and taking his cock would have had the similar effect of great pain (and pleasure, I guess) that you were portraying. This story is not without some merit but it was lost with a whole host of issues of which I've highlighted but a few.

Jim

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous