All Comments on 'Erotic Story Come True?'

by SM402

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she needed cumm all over her face

it would have been better if mom had a full facial from son not just on her titts

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Could Feel Your Mom in My Pants

I felt your mom in in my pants throughout the whole cum soaked story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good idea, but needs work

I like the concept, but the story was amateurishly and awkwardly written. Needs refinement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

a good fic, all things considered. needs refinement but you will get better with practice and luck. I for one like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yeah?

how easy can u get mom??????????? whatashallow plot.........

master_dillonmaster_dillonabout 17 years ago
People are amazing

So amazing that they can't read a story for enjoyment and get past some gramatical errors. No, I don't spell correctly somtimes, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid. Keep writing and don't let anonymous (spelling error I fear) sanctimonious idiots bother you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Keep on writing. If this is what you enjoy keep doing it. let's get these two in a really wild sceen.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The story is a little too fast, not much buildup

It's a quickie, but I enjoyed reading it. An editor would do wonders for the story though, cleaning up a few of the rough spots. All in all it's very readable.Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
short and very sweet

This a fine story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer, who captures the mentality of son and mother perfectly. Young Tom of course is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt, that's totally normal with boys. It's only timid assholes who deny it and lie to themselves. Not Tommy-boy, though. He knows that that wonderful hole up between his mother's legs is where his stiff young prick belongs. Fuck, it's his own damn birth canal! He's wild to blow his hot young balls up where he was once a baby. But Tom's also naive, like so many sons. When his mother handles his big stiff dick with the love and care only a mother has what for her darling baby boy's got hard between his legs, he says, "Wow mom I never, ooohhhh... yeah...knew you felt that way about me!" How many boys deprive themselves of the supreme joy of shoving their prick up their mother's mommy-twat and fucking the shit out of her? To the young dudes---you already know one or more happy motherfuckers among your buddies. Find out what they feel about having their mom's cunt open for their stiff prick and spurting their creamy semen up the same cunt they came out of. It'll give you all the inspiration you need to become a proud and happy motherfucker yourself.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
It went by to fast !!!!!!

This kind of story needs some build up, not just read my disk and then we fuck. You should build to the finish, what about dad and how long will this last. And does he knock her up. Keep this story going, and get a spell checker. makes it easier to read.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

What a rushed story!

I bet you have no lasting power at all do you?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story as short as it was, however, you don't stick your shit-slimed dick into her pussy. She asks you to wash it, plus asks you to get two gloves, the lube and a condom from under the sink. She admits to you that she uses the condoms when she sticks the vibrator in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

The next morning, I awoke to find Tom and I facing each other. Not sure what really happened, or what may have happened, I realized I was naked, and Tom was fondling one of my tits, also pulling and rolling a nipple between his fingers. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a barely audible moan, but Tom heard it. Rolling me over on my back at the same time he was on top of me and said, "Morning Mom." I felt the head of his hard cock against the lips of my surprisingly wet pussy. All I could manage was a moan before feeling his cockhead spreading my pussy lips, before slowly moving inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous