All Comments on 'My First All Male Threesome'

by Boomerjr34

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You would probably enjoy a 4-way. One in your ass & two in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a bunch of jerk offs

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WELL AS A VIEWER AND NOT AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT

that is one way to accomplish IT. TK U MLJ LV NV

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Not to worry

Don't pay any attention to those anonymous asshole "critics"

Just keep on writing and posting about these good experiences.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Did they ever...

...take your anal virginity? Very hot story. All day now I'm going to be remembering the facials I've had. Thanks for sharing your story. Now I need some cock!

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Sweet

More the merrier. Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Went cruzin and happened to run into tow white construction types. Went home with and got used. Loved being taken and the verbal abuse. Both came in my mouth and in my ass. Both shared my load. They thought they were in charge, but it was me who got them off!!! I left them panting with their cocks limp!! I fucked them silly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I Love threesomes. It is so nice to be able to suck two cocks. I also love gangbangs where I am the object of all the guys. The most guys I’ve had at a time was 6. I sucked all of hem and 4 of them fucked me. I also was spit roasted twice. The next day my ass was sore but it was a good soreness.

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

Very good short story. Straight to the erotic sucking stage with two guys not wanting anything else but a good anonymous 3-way suck ...... and fast. Good introduction by two experienced guys to the delights of a BJ by a man. Could do with the same right now!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish it me i would love to filled up with creamy spunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish i was there taking both cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would really enjoy being with two men at one time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love threesomes! I hope you'll continue the story line, having them meet again to expand their activities!

phtann3phtann39 months ago

I LOVE it, I want to do this , butt have not had the chance. I want to be the middle man with them using my body for their pleasure

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a ravenous cum slut myself. Mouth, face, chest and stomach, cock and and balls, dripping out my ass. I can’t get enough. Looking for my own MMM. Please find me in DC fellas!

Dc3202Dc32027 months ago

I would love it if one of them stuck his cock in my mouth as the other stuck his cock in my ass slowly until pop it went in and I felt filled up by it deep in me. Then his ball hit my ass as he pumped in and out and the other guys balls hit my chin as he pumped in my mouth. Then, when they got ready to cum they both let out a yell I am cumming as I said fuck me fuck me fuck me. I could feel the cock pulsate up in my mouth and the head swell as the hot cum shot into my mouth. At the same time I could feel the other guy's pulsating cock in my ass. Then I grab my cock and cum like crazy with him deep in my ass and holding the other guys cum in my mouth till I started cumming and swallowed feeling the hot cum all the way down my throat.

phtann3phtann37 months ago

I would LOVE to meat Bob and Jeff and you as well. It sounds like you had an amazing first time. I would be sure to be cleaned out in case one or all would like to fuck me for my first time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous