All Comments on 'Mom Through the Telescope'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Old women are best

mmm baby. made me spit my load!! more old mother stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I watch mom fuck

Fantastic story. I used to watch my mom fuck many men while growing up. Dad was killed in an accident when I was young. Mom started fucking other men soon after dad died.

Mom would go bar hopping and pick up men to fuck. She would bring one man home and occassionaaly two to fuck. I would watch from the outside bedroom window. She always left a light on when she fucked.

I would masturbate while I watched her get fucked.

Mom was my whore. She loved to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Come On

OK, first of all, this should NOT be in the Incest/Taboo category. Second, what a wimp. All he ever does is watch through a telescope. Third, he is even more of a wimp in that he is just letting his mother use him as a stopping place to act like a tramp. He should tell her that if she wants to visit him, she should, at least some. If she only wants to whore around she should go stay with the other whore. I feel sorry for you that claim to have had a mother like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
^^^^^

Seriously, you think the author wrote a true account of his life? That he claims to have had a mother like that? Or did he maybe write, you know, a story?? Do you think all the stories on Literotica.com really happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What....

.... this shit isn't all for real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VOYEUR SON IS A SUB-CATEGORY OF MOM SON INCEST STORIES. IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS IN INCEST FICTION

When my mom turns me on, when i have the hots for her, that's incestuous. If she is in my erotic fantasies, that's incestuous.

i was a voyeur son. It is hard to explain how intensely you get turned on by watching your mom... Those images are the basis of many erotic fantasies.

My parents entertained a lot & had many friends, mostly couples. As i was always aware where my mom was & what she was doing, i realized that some man enjoyed my mom's company very much. Bing observant i realized that SHE was particularly fond of one particular man...

Initially i never witnessed anything except for some frendly hugs (too friendly!), knee & lower thigh patting... His wife & my dad always were somewhere in the crowd. However, once the 2 of them were, ever so briefly, alone in the kitchen. I was outside the house, in the dark. He was gently touching her bum thru her silky dress & kissed her at the back of her neck. All she said was, "Are you crazy? Someone will see us..." (I checked my mom's laundry basket next morning: that evening she was wearing a black silk thong.)

The above happened decades ago but i still remember the excitement and arousal and how profoundly i was affected by what i saw. I was totally mesmerized, i felt that the whole Universe had stopped to exist & that me & what i saw were in a microcosm where everything was happening in slow motion.

Apart from lusting after my mom, i genuinely loved her too.

I have never told this to a live person.

I did anonymously write about this twice in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I used to sneak peeks at my mom too

So this fine story brings back exciting dirty memories. A couple of times I got real lucky and saw my mother's beautiful breasts and best of all that intriguing hole between her legs that I knew was my own birth canal. Oh, holy fuck! Don't know if my mom knew she was making her baby boy hard and that I went and jerked off with that image in my mind, but I suspect she did. She was probably flattered that her kid was so fascinated by his own mother's cunt. At least I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was a voyeur son, i spied on my mom whenever i could. THIS STORY BROGHT BACK SO MANY FOND MEMORIES. I GAVE IT A 5-

It comes as a surprise to a son that his mom can enjoy sex... essentially that his mom is a woman who needs sex.

That son may also have a major crush on his mom.

He also may have a latent voyeur side.

Above describes the son in this story.

Above also desribes me & many other young men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five-star stuff! Love it!

:-)

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 6 years ago
Yes this was a great story.

I enjoyed reading this one. The buildup was very fun to read. The reaction was priceless I hope you have more stories you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! I really LOVE your story. Gave you a 5. This story is VERY EROTIC & REASONABLY REALISTIC.

My mom was married to my dad, but she tended to flirt with men. She knew how to attract a man's attention. In my young mind i felt she behaved borderline slutty.

I used to spy on my mom big time. I hoped to see her making out with a guy but i never did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! EROTIC. REALISTIC. SHORT & SWEET.

I love to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY! Gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

The story is both very erotic and totally realistic.

It rightfully belongs to Incest/Taboo category.

I was a voyeur son, I loved my mom as a son is supposed to love his mother, and I lusted after her as a man lusts after a sexy woman.

I know that "Oedipus Complex" the Freudian sense of the term is nowadays considered obsolete. Nevertheless, I was sexually attracted to my mother so intensely & so obsessively, that no other term comes to mind when I want to describe my state.

My mom was in 90% of my erotic fantasies, including the masturbation ones.

My first wife was a spitting image of my mom [same thighs, same ass, same shoulders... & last but not least the same texture of skin (never dry, never oily, wonderful to touch)].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I marked it 5.25/5=105% above expectations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous