All Comments on 'Don't Look Back Ch. 26'

by ShelleyRunyon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
Simple but sweet

I like this story very much but it is a pity each chapter is so short.

The relationship between Lee and Marshall is unique and the glimpses of the past are sad and would be hard for anyone to endure but I hope you let us know what happened to the mother so that Marshall is safe, even though now as an adult she can't hurt him the way she did when he was a child.

Looking forward to the next chapter

ShelleyRunyonShelleyRunyonabout 9 years agoAuthor
To: Lonesomedove66

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. The reason the chapters are so short is because it's being done as flash fiction on my blog, and 1k is the limit. When I'm done with it, I'm going to assemble it as a free read and put a cover on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Might want to consider...

...a note on the first chapter of why the chapters are so long and your plan so that you don't have to keep answering that question in the comments. I understand the reason why they are so short but it can be a tad frustrating to wonder why. Or possibly consider not posting each chapter separately on here but combining a few weeks into one that way people bug you less about why the chapters are so short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous