All Comments on 'My New Wife'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tales of the mentally ill arent erotic

dead wives tell no lies

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
not a bad bad premise

But the story felt too... clinical. More like an outline. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

She is a one selfish cunt sexual orientation aside. He is suffering while she and her equally shallow stupid friends are laughing. Definitely the right category. Since it pisses me off I guess it was well written (got a reaction)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Investigate the facts, please!

Currently gay marriages are restricted in French, foreign couples can't get married there.

Besides this those cunts like Michelle and Amber deserve to be executed quick and clean by a gun shot into their sex-craved dumb heads.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Different

Is this tale supposed to be happy or sad? I didn't like the premise. Terrible that a husband and wife split on their honeymoon because the wife is gay.

Damn

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why divorce?

and not annulment? It hadn't even been a month?

If her parents knew she had these "feelings" then SHE should have been able to admit them to herself, BEFORE marriage. This should be the factor that makes the annulment easy to obtain. I think so, anyway....

As to the story, it DID have a very "outliine only", sort of feel. You needed to do more with his reactions, frustrations, and feelings. You have him going to sleep alot, and NO communication. That is very frustrating for the reader, because we can't sympathize with an outcome that he ALLOWED to happen due to his negligence and poor communication. Even if she is coming out of the closet, and enjoying turning into a full fledged lesbian, one would think that there would STILL be more internal conflict within her. She obviously thought it was important enough to be "normal" so she got married. Even if she had been in denial of her "true" proclivities, there should have still been alot more to this story for her. Coming out is an emotional rollercoaster, and why would she have felt ZERO guilt in destroying her new marriage? I'm sure you wanted this to be brief, but it is never good to leave it incomplete. just sayin'.........

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Dear Anon "Investigate"

Execute them? Really? You need some therapy or to be locked up....probably both

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah

Just shoot the two bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a piece of shit

wasn't worth the 25 seconds it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Completely agree w/

"She is a one selfish cunt sexual orientation aside. He is suffering while she and her equally shallow stupid friends are laughing. Definitely the right category. Since it pisses me off I guess it was well written (got a reaction)"

Characters were very unlikable.

She is heartless and immoral to just jump on someone else while on her honeymoon. Her friends obviously are the same, as they don't try to stop a train wreck.

And he is a moron, because he "thought she'd had an orgasm" but didn't know? Then he is so tired and sleepy that he can't be bothered to confront his wife before she commits adultery?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
continuation..

5 year past. Michelle finds one that fills her life completely and Amber was found too have no love of her life. One day.. Lonely Amber is walking down main street and sees Ben with a very pregnant wife in tow laughing while a toddler riding this bright yellow and red plastic tricycle. Ben sees her. Eyes meet. Amber smiles. He turns to his wife and walks on.

Best revenge is to live life well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A difficult story to accept, even for fiction

I think that in the afterglow of a wedding, most couples have eyes only for one another. So I just don't see her going off with anyone else, let alone another woman. The writing just never convinced me she would stray or that he would just go brain dead and lose track of her so completely. Just too implausible to be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey, shit happens......

....and fools make bad choices. She was, ultimately completely dishonest with everyone, possibly including herself.

How she entered and exited her marriage was reprehensible. We all want painful consequences for the mess she made....but her door opened and she walked through it. She lacked the integrity, honor and morality to act with any of those qualities, so why are we surprised?

In his shoes, I'd have found someone else the next day while wifey was out fucking her new girlfriend and brought them to the next "gathering" and made a fuss, fucked her mindless that night, then hopped a plane home and gotten the marriage annulled. Yup, even a classier hooker would have served. But I bet one of the friends within the larger group would have been willing. Don't believe it? When I found out my wife had cheated on me, I fucked her best friend almost every night for nearly three weeks and made it pretty obvious at a couple of parties, before we had our "come to Jesus". It was only the public humiliation that got her attention and response.

No divorce necessary for these two, just annulment, when adultery or other misrepresentation surfaces while still newlywed....in most areas.

Lots of holes here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Characters behavior is unrealistic

Yes, marriages don't work out, but it's unbelievable to me that in 3 days, Amber dumps her husband for not just another person, but a woman. How did Amber not know that she is a lesbian/bisexual? I guess having kids with Ben is no longer even a thought in her brain. And I agree with the other posters, why not just get an annulment? She completely disregarded her marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LET ME TAKE A CRAP ON DA HAPPINESS OF THOSE TWO PUTRID CUNTS

As Sheldon Cooper pointed out women are simply slaves to their biological imperatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wildly implausible, even for fiction

On her honeymoon? She suddenly decides she's a lesbian? And that she's going to leave her brand new husband and go with a woman? Sorry that just doesn't work. And while I'm not sure about French law, I'm certain that she just wasn't allowed to stay in the Country without some type of Visa that would have taken time to get. I hope he retained everything from the divorce and let everyone they knew what a cheating slut she was. Including all her overseas friends. Not a satisfactory story on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No, resolution assholee........

You start strong then Peter out......lol

Are these really your stories?

I'm wondering, they seem very similar to me.....plagiarizing !!!!

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Cheaters Marry

Do some research on their chances. FTDS can tell where Amber's lack of boundaries really ends up: She cheats on her new SO.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 8 years ago
Really?

"Our friends can't believe the story of how we met while I was on my honeymoon. They think it's hilarious. So do we."

What a squalid set of fuckers they all are. He is well shot of her.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DIFFERENT STROKES-----DIFFERENT FOLKS

but no-one would ever think ME. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is why you have marriage counseling BEFORE marriage

I have known people like this, usually men but a few women. The cost is VERY high. It usually takes time before they "decide" and I do believe it is a mental disorder.

I agree that the story lacked depth. They seem almost like reading a medical chart or reporters story. I wonder if the writer does that sort of thing for a living, almost like documents for equipment or software. This then this then that then this and so on. I need to feel more emotion, more color, more texture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You could have saved this

This wasted my time. This is a none story! If you wanted to declare your feelings for this person write a damn note to her!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
There is something wrong with it

Not being gay but deceiving someone and marrying them. To thy own self be true. Don't get married if you have doubts about your sexuality. I had a "friend" who married another of my friends after two others in our group got married. The "friend" was really in love with my buddy who got married first. So he marries our other friend as a beard so he can be close to my buddy. After a year the whole truth comes out. Turns out he only had sex with his wife twice in that year. Her self esteem was severely damaged. He wasted a year of her life, I didn't care that he was gay, I was pissed that he stole a year of her life for a lie. My buddy never wanted anything to do with him again. His now ex-wife finally met someone good after a few years and has been happy ever since. We detested that jerk for the rest of his short life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful? Rather they're cheating, disgusting cunts.

With any luck they'll give each other aids and die painful deaths. What kind of fool marries a man and while on her honeymoon decides she's a lesbian? Even for fiction this was just too far fetched to be even a decent read.

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
This actually happens

It's strange to happen on a honeymoon, but it's fiction. What matters is that the characters and relationships are realistically portrayed. I know people who got divorced because the wife "discovered" after they were married that she was gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 *

Because it simply pissed me off .

What if Ben found a big Titty bimbo and left her on her honeymoon ? Maybe someone will write THAT story , yeah right , that's as nonbelievable of a plot as this was .

bassmaster757bassmaster757over 6 years ago
I would have punched Michelle in the face!

This story just pissed me off! I don't care when guys won't leave married women alone! Same is true about women going after married women! I was brought up that violence against women isn't cool.....but in this case....Michelle would feel my wrath! Just as a male suiter taking my wife away, I would fuck up this woman as it's the same thing! I would have demanded both the engagement ring and wedding band as Amber obviously didn't give a shit! Hope I never meet a Michelle like that as it wouldn't turn out nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arrggghhh

What a horrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FTDS

Where Michelle and Amber cheat on each other, since that's Who They Are and they haven't really done anything to change that. C'est la guerre...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she is just a dumb whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANONY

that sounds more like your dead ex wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

sounds like a whore to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol. Epilogue, 3 Years Later

AMBER'S STORY

I don't know why I ever trusted Michelle since she was so willing to take me from Ben. I guess I'm just as untrustworthy. But I thought our love was true and now Michelle's off with some other woman and I'm alone. Ben won't return my calls and my parents say they don't blame him. I hope I find someone to spend my life with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Part 2: Amber cheats on her honeymoon with Michelle. She tells her "Whoops, I did it again... You mean you don't think it was so romantic this time? I told Angela you would understand, because you had no problem doing that to Ben. You better get back to your job in Paris, I'll just stay here in Hawaii for a few months or years. You were the love of my life once, but I just felt like something was missing. Angela is a transvestite, now I have everything I need. Au revoire, tee he."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What is The Point?

This is your worst so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bull shit story from a crap author. Fuck you for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Epilogue, Ben left and flew back home.... I was totally now in love with Michelle, but then Two days later, Michelle introduced me to Simone, her significant other. I was to find out that Michelle is married to Simone. The realization hit me that I was nothing to Michelle but a plaything until Simone came back.... I had made a huge mistake.... I flew home to find out that Ben had moved out of his apartment. Well, I went to his place of employment and begged him to take me back.... he did. but now, he doesn't trust me... that is, until I made a suggestion... role playing where we reversed roles... He took to cross dressing like a duck to water....

eljjeljjover 1 year ago
What A

CUNT!!!!

other2other1other2other1about 1 year ago

Seriously! She deserves to be miserable, not him, she destroys him and doesn’t give a fuck about him. This is so very very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry.....she killed the guy and just walked away. What a bitch.

The husband should have been able to recover any funds spent in the wedding and/or the honeymoon!

ProfWernerProfWerner3 months ago

Seriously! I will just give your writings a miss

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous