All Comments on 'Breaking & Entering: Perspective'

by LitRiter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LittleLynnLittleLynnover 19 years ago
Oh MAN!

I am so glad I read this one! I just finished Breaking and Entering and this is exactly what it says - perspective. Now what the girl did in the first story makes so much more sense!

And by the way, this one got me pretty hot too --- except that her fear made me feel bad about it

bridget8181bridget8181over 19 years ago
Same author?

If these were actually written by the same person, I'm impressed. I read the first one and thought "Yeah, it's pretty hot, but the author has a lot to learn about women."

The second one is the one that got me off.

Thanks dude, you made this girl's night.

sharezadesharezadealmost 18 years ago
Perfection

Not the least bit turned on by the action, but the ending was glorious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Editor

You should really find an editor... The story doesn't read very smooth (a lot of "Then...") and that has its impact on the turn-on.

Liked the storyline though... =)

wonderingwhywonderingwhyover 14 years ago
Oh oh oh!! THIS! You made my day!

You have just completely made my day with this one. I was a little worried after the other one... okay, a lot worried. haha I was freaked out that I would be reading about her loving everything he did to her. But, oh man, that wasn't the case at all. Thank you. God, this was wonderful. Ah, sweet justice. Absolutely perfect. All of the things he thought about her, that she liked what he was doing... he truly was a completely clueless, idiotic bastard. And the very end? Just... it couldn't get any better than that.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Good for her. The cops would never get him. But this worked fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitRiter@LitRiter
116 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction, and I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Let me know what you think! If you'd like a response to your feedback, please remember to include your return address. Many times I'll have questions about the statements or suggestions made,...