All Comments on 'Alex Through The Pornoglass Ch. 07'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
warnoswarnosabout 9 years ago
Fantastic End

Simply fantastic perfect end to a perfect story and you weren't wrong with ending with a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Such a fun series

I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

Daphne's after party question could be the start of another series. Please start up another series with these characters, with Daphne fucking Alex, his mother and sister, maybe as part of a multiple women one man orgy featuring Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Job

Greatly enjoyed all of the stories in this series...in fact, all of the stories you have written are awesome!

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more of your stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"Fucking Fantastic!!!!"

SabretSabretabout 9 years ago
Wonderful stuff

I loved every sentence of it. GREAT!!!!!

vikster89vikster89almost 9 years ago
Amazing

This entire series has been incredible...like a journey. I wish there were more chapters but I guess all good things come to an end, I guess!

Well done on another remarkable story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great series. Any possibility you can continue with a new series. Please.

farthmaulfarthmaulover 8 years ago

Wow. Great series. Any chance of more Alex in Pornoglass?

5 stars

Kessler218Kessler218over 7 years ago
Amazing.

I loved these stories. Both series were both so good. Too bad its over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why hasn't anyone.......

.....why has no one reading this series ever commented on the obvious connections between this story and your other works? Namely Charlene from "Charlene's Angels (which also featured other big-bust models Jordan, Denise and Wendy......or whatever their "real" names were), as well as her demonic father, Damian in this story; both of whom play a key roll in your "Kara Lofts" series'. I quite like the (multiple) world-building approach you have going on in your separate, yet semi-related works. Sort of reminds me how most all the various "things" from the assorted Stephen King books all originate from the world of "The Dark Tower."

All in all, keep up the good work "Sir," and keep it coming!!

The spice.......er, smut must flow....

Thanks, T.O.double.D

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 7 years ago
Nice story

Simple, fun and sexy series. Thanks for ending on the positive.

SirSinnSirSinnover 7 years agoAuthor
The right connection

Anon -- well done, you're the first to find -- or at least leave a comment about -- the connection between a bunch of my stories. Damian and Charlene have appeared in one form or another in several tales.

There's also another connection between some of the non-supernatural stories though no-one's mentioned that yet!

jdnunyerjdnunyerover 7 years ago
What a finish!

This was such a fun series. A fast pace, the right amount of intrigue and magical mayhem, and tons of steamy sex! I love how teased the heck out of us with the first series then delivered all the action we could have hoped for in the second. I'm going to have to read more of your work to catch all the connections - just to get more SirSinn!

SirSinnSirSinnover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, jdnunyer!

I try and check the comments on my stories at the start of each month and noticed you'd posted on most of the Alex tales -- glad you enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think this is your best story how about a few more chapters.

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

Would have loved seeing more Daphne, but oh well, it was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

Very hot story, there's no such thing as too many busty sluts

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Truly LOVE this series!!! Too bad it had to end. There seems to be so many options for spin offs!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[15.01.24]

Sexcellente Duology!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3551 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES