All Comments on 'A Night of Family Fucking'

by HisDirtyLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
`Short and Sweet

Nice story hope you are going to do more like it .....

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Family fun

This is how a family stays together by having at least one night of pure family fun. Loved the story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Good

For a quick jerk off, but didn't have much of a story to it.

The sex was good but it takes more than fucking, eating pussy, and Bj's to build a story, need background.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Fuck the background -- you established early on this was going to be a family fuck fest -- well done!

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

If I managed to get at least one beautiful person to jerk off to this story then it has served its purpose! The comments and emails, including the critiques, are greatly appreciated. I hope everyone enjoys and votes! ;)

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
loved it

I really enjoyed the multiple flashbacks of daddy shaving daughter and son catching mom making special salad dressing with the big cuke, which set the stage for the eventual fuckfest.

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

My favorite of your stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
two and two equal four

If all I want to read is sex, sex, sex; this was the story and for that reason it was good. But why does the daughter have to have 38DD tits and the father and son have to have such big cocks while the mother is sticking a nine inch cucumber up her hole.

I like stories where the men have normal size pricks (six or six and 1/2 inches) and the women have 36c tits.

The way this story was written would have put one or two of them in the E R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Phenomenal story! Couldn't ask for better.

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic storyline, wonderful descriptions. Had me thoroughly aroused throughout. Great job! Keep em coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is the way every family should be

The members of a family love each other to pieces. What's more natural than that they go on to make it a physical love? The urges are there, simmering beneath the surface. A father is drawn to his little princess, he loves her feminine form and especially the adorable little coochie between her legs. A mother loves her darling baby boy, particularly what baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. A girl sees the fat bulge between her daddy's thighs and gets hot. A boy whacks off dreaming of the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Brothers and sisters are natural fuck-mates. There's plenty of family semen in family balls to fill family cunts up to the brim. Family fucking is just great dirty fun, lightyears better than watching reruns on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE!

This was AMAZING! please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Read the story

Get your facts straight before you comment. The daughter had 34DD it was the mom with 38DD. And it was a 12 inch cucumber geeze. So much wrong with your comment. And don't be bringing your small penis syndrome here. This is a story. It doesn't need to be completely realistic. You think all the people in porn represent the average person? Of course not. Quit being a fucking idiot and either enjoy the story or gtfo.

Great story that was very easy to cum to. Well done

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
I like this story

I like this family story. Hope you can write more about a casual incestous family, especially when there are some humor in it like sniffing of panties and pussy and laughing about it. Casually sitting on the sofa with spread legs doing some pedicure and the pussy lips parted and the clit peeping and winking at the dad or brother or son.

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutabout 9 years agoAuthor
Lovely speech

From the person too scared to leave a name. It's a good thing that the story wasn't written for you then.

poppyhpoppyhabout 9 years ago
Wow!

So hotttttttt! Wanted to give it a 10

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago

ohhh to have a family like that would be so hot

Blk_HotwifeBlk_Hotwifealmost 9 years ago

Im loving the story. I love Kinky, Taboo family incest stories. Its a family gathering. You at one point have Kari enjoying the scent and taste of her mom's steamy pussy. Spice it up, I suggest that you also have Jon and his father engaged in some kind of dad/son sexual relationship. Now that would be super kinky and hot. Either way, keep up the story and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
licking mommy

I have a wife and two daughters. I always leave my older one out of my fantasies, she's really been very much a loving daughter. But I have forever fantasised about me, my wife and my younger daughter in a threesome! Oh how I leaked while reading this story. More of these please with more build up of suspense.

SaesiaSaesiaalmost 9 years ago
Heaven

We would love to find another couple into this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes, add to the story an incest element between father and son as well as you have done it about mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish it was this easy.

My son and daughter had been lovers for a year before they decided to try to add me to the frolics. Part lust, part simply to see whether they could do it, part because they figured it be easier on them if, instead of hiding it from Mom, they included Mom, it took them another six months, a couple of bottles of wine, and a long weekend at a lake cabin to seduce me, but its been a go since. I am happy that, unlike your story, my ex-husband is not part of our group.

In any case yours was a very hot tale. Keep it up.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 8 years ago
Fuck Family!

Loved it need daughter and son to fuck! Need more in a series of how the family keeps fucking and fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
LOVE TO DO IT AGAIN

I REALY WISH THAT ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD FUCK TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE KNOWN TO EACH OTHER. THEY KNOW ABOUT EACH OTHER'S NEED. AND WHAT'S WRONG IN FAMILY FUCKING? AFTER ALL EVERYBODY NEED SEXUAL SATISFACTION. I REALY LOVE & LIKE TO FUCK FAMILY MEMBERS AT ANYWHERE AND ANY TIME..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bigger circle

Our daughter has been in bed with us since she was 18. When she'd come home from college for the weekend, she often bring home a friend. Often, the friend (male or female) would join us. Turns out, she has been a delightful resource for our sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
16

I hope I can fuck my daughter like that and fill her tight pussy with my cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUM

reminds me of when my sister and I use to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

I hope it's true with my family so I can fuck both mum and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

This turned me on so much! I rubbed my clit til I was literally dripping down my legs! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Both my mother and sister got gangbanged by my friends and me. They both had cock in their cunt and ass. They both told me they are pregnant. This way stays in family. Daughter tells her dad she is on the pill he should've told her no more birth control get her pregnant just like mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum in my cunt

I love to fuck myself with anything and everything when I read stories and damn hon your story was fucking awesome.. got my cunt juice flowing like fuck. God I need someone to fuck me in my tight lil cunt and my asshole..

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
it worked

Well. you got me to jerk off reading your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lick me!!!!!!!

That was sooooo fucking hot

I need you to fuck me now

I need u to taste me

I wanna do something with you

Ugh I'm grinding On this pillow reading this

FUCK ME!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fucked my mom and sister got them both pregnant then my mom told my aunt to come over.my mom told me your sister and me will hold your aunt down ram your cock in her cum in her get her pregnant too we got her and she now pregnant too

Caz_yes_I_didCaz_yes_I_didabout 5 years ago
Well written

A well written and very erotic short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the creampie 69 finish!

But had I been the dad or son in this scenario I would have opted to move over to the other just-fucked female and happily slurped her sperm-filled cunt until the following Tuesday!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucked my sopping wet cunt as I read this. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imagine if everyone - could like and love one and other in this way --- instant world peace !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing like the whole family fucking,loved it when I was young,mom,sister,dad,we fucked every Saturday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and have been fucking our daughter for many years,she was a virgin untill she was 16,I took it from her,now we fuck almost every night

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Krazy good! HisDirtyLittleSlut, or whoever you really, are a very bad, bad girl for writing such a dirty story about incestual love, and then having the nerve to display it publicly. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot hot story! Sure got me going! Think I shot a few feet after reading about the 69 clean up! Great job! 5🌟Rockhardick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous