All Comments on 'My Sex Story What I Wrote'

by daddy1950

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Thank you, daddy1950

I enjoyed this little whimsy enormously, but I have to wonder, as someone who doesn't write, just how much extra entertainment I would have found in you story if I did write. Just a thought. Well done -- four stars.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mel

Pleased you enjoyed it.

Couple of examples: 'One of her eyes winked.' It's only possible to wink with one eye. Ian Fleming, who I admire. was always writing 'Bond shrugged his shoulders' What other part of your body can you shrug! 'Bond shrugged,' would have sufficed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertaining indeed!

The funniest thing is that not only do many people submit stories to sites like this with just as many errors as in your deliberate flawed narrative, but modern news sites, as well known as the UK's BBC, also employ many writers who repeatedly make the kinds of mistakes you have demonstrated. :)

applepie62applepie62over 9 years ago
Very funny!

Unfortunately, many of your deliberate mistakes are taken high literal talent.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
I car'nt sea...

how this could be any gooder. It was funny. Oh how I larfed :-)

5*

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
Weigh to go, Mr V

Your so write. Thanks for your comment.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Geez, that was fonnie.

I really enjoyed this tounge-in-cheek tidbit and agree with previous comments.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hah

That was funnie. At fist I didn unnerstan but I finally got it. Yay

Five Points of Light inna Sky

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
Nicely done!

I can only imagine the sudden spike the number of brain hemorrhages amongst our resident troll population.

Sadly, the man in the story... Well... I think I married him... I read it (the story, not the man) to my dear, sweet, caveman TWICE...

He only responded "That's why I have a spare key to my lock." Goddamn I love that idiot...

daddy1950daddy1950about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mrs T

Pleased you enjoyed my storey.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Eggsellent.

Loved you're storey two bits, wattever that means. I wood've given you more stars but I lost cunt after 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have to agree with mel_pomene. That is just a thought that I think about two.

But even though I am not a writer, it was so funny that I laughed and I laughed so many times I lost count. A lot times more than too times to.

Fanks!

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Eerily reminiscent of my own style. But yours is a way much better gooder and a laff riot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous