All Comments on 'Teacher's Deal'

by e101beta

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jezebellajezebellaabout 20 years ago
one of the best on the site

a great story...so descriptive and engaging... and fucking hot as well...i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well described

Well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot!

I really enjoyed this story. It's just something aboutgay sex thats turns me on so much!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
PLEASE

continue on with this story!! So AMAZINGLY HOTT!!!

Loved it and wish it would happen to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hubby & I loved your story!

Now thats was HOT HOT HOT.. Hubby loved it too! Now to get him a BI guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOT!

soooooo fuckingly, amazingly, h-o-t, HOT!!!!!!!!! i loved it, and i hope you write more! it was so arousing, and i'm a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very hot. Not sure why, but teacher/student things always turns my on. And I love how you kept referring to Greg as boy; it help to keep his size and submissive state obvious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

i found it exciting if fact after reading it i fingered my hole and didnt take long befor i squirted like a girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
major turn on

I kept wantin it 2 carry on. So fuckin sexy. Also the idea of bareback sex that the best kind of sex. And im bisexual. Keep up the good work. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Hot Dreams

I loved that story. Gets my cock hard every time. Where's a teacher for me? I want this to happen to me. Soooooooo Sexxxxyyy 👄👄👄👄👄👄💕💛💙💜. Woof Woof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O. My

Well sometime you gotta do something to get something.So the kid got some big cock to suck and fuck .I think that was a good deal.The kid got the best part of the deal.A nice cock to suck and got his ass fucked by a big cock.It was worth it! P.S. From a faggot MARINE :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give me some hot ass sex

You did a pretty great job! Massive turn on! Clever and abit childish but a great ass story nonetheless. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BORING

Can't remember the last time I was so bored with a story on this site.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
can't rememner is the first singhs of AISD Guess yur wife did give you them

dear annony!!! Hurry now keep up!! write something dumb and retarded if you can remember what I wrote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Gay Experience

I am not gay, but the more I read the story I played with my nipples and I got really excited. My gay experience occurred when I was in high school. A gut picked me up and said he would take me to school. On the way there he stopped the car and placed his hand on my thigh. Then he asked if I had ever had a sexual experience and I told him no. He then had me mesmerized as he kept feeling my cock thru my jeans and the pulled his cock out. He was very experienced as he jacked me off and also himself. I was so worked up and excited that I shot a load of cum across his dash board just as he shot his load.

MadriporMadriporabout 7 years ago
Teacher and student

Hope there's another part coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breaking Them In

I love finding young first timers and introducing them to gay sex, and over a period I have had dozens. My latest was a paper boy who had to collect the money from me every Saturday. One of my normal ways to find if thy are liable to accept my advances is to leave them alone in my kitchen with a couple of porn mags, one straight, one gay, and watch which they look at the most. My paper boy glanced at the straight mag but looked at page after page of guys sucking and fucking, some who looked to be around his age. A couple of pics and they rarely refuse an invitation, the paper lad being no exception, so an hour after he left he was on his knees in front of me with my, quite large, dick in his mouth beginning his training as a Bottom slut. over the weekend he was free a lot so by Sunday evening I'd Screwed him several times myself, and with some of my mates was teaching him how to pull a train. This one looks as if he will enjoy being in Lingerie, and we all like a Sissy to put on our roster, and sometimes pimp out to other groups for cash or a swap. I just love Riding a new lad and trying to make him CUM with me.

hottight14uhottight14ualmost 7 years ago
Being seduced by older....

As a young guy who was seduced by an older guy.....I have to say reading this kept taking me back to my first time......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He taught me a lot

My English teacher from school only lived about a couple of hundred yards from my home, and soon after I started in his school offered to give me a lift to and from the school when our timetables allowed, which was most days. On the second day he picked me up at home he had his hand on my thigh for the whole journey, and must have felt my teenage cock stiffening. That evening he took my hand and placed it on top of his own member which was already hard, and had his on mine again. After a couple more days he had his cock out and also got mine out, tutoring me in mutual hand jobs as he drove. He already knew I was home alone for a couple of hours each evening before my parents got back from work, so his next move was to drive straight to his house and into the garage, which closed behind us. He then pulled my down to his cock and told me to put it into my mouth. I knew that this was my point of no return, but now a teenager, I was full of sexual urges and took him in and he soon taught me to give my first blow job, and swallow his cum as well. That evening he started to finger my arsehole with KY jelly and telling me to call it my "pussy" from now on, he pushed a small buttplug into me and said I should wear it until the next afternoon. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I was distracted by being taught how to improve my cocksucking skills until I hardly noticed it. Each night after that a thicker and longer buttplug went into me and I sucked several friends of his. On the Saturday morning I walked around to his place to get my cherry removed. My pussy was now fairly loose, so when he first pushed his cock into me there was very little pain, and only a little as he opened up areas the plugs had not reached. Once fully home, with his pubes tickling my, very tight, balls, he gave me some time to get used to being full, although I soon learned that I could, and would, take a lot more cock than he had. He began to slide out a little and then back in, the stroke slowly lengthening as he rode my quicker and quicker. I began to get nice feelings as his cock massaged against my prostate and also learned to time my pushes back for a full pussy on every stroke. He rode me for about twenty minutes before the short, fast strokes that led to him redecorating my tubes with his spunk. I was now his to use as he wanted, and as his "friends" wanted as well, so much bigger cocks began to pound my pussy on most days. Some of them were probably paying him to hire my pussy and throat, but I didn't realise that at the time and got nothing but a very sore bottom, and a yen for very spicy foods to cover the many different tastes of cum in my mouth. Still I'm glad he turned me into the FAGGOT that I love being. Anyone want to fuck me???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fuck me dear teacher

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My high school history teacher was my first. I was a Sophmore in high school when he first started grooming me, and hired me to work for him during the summer. It started as first as just a touch, and over a matter of the summer, had me almost begging him. The first time was in his garage, when he pulled that cock out, it almost took my breath away and I worshipped it. He gave me his first of many loads that day. Over the next 2 years he worked with me up to the point where he was fucking me, putting his hot cum inside me. Him giving me my first blowjob, he drank my cum and tonged my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a ver similar experience in High School with Mr Bennett and I also became his lover. Loved servicing older men now I like servicing younger men actually all men I just love a nice big hard cock in my holes. Your story has brought back fond memories making me hard and wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous