All Comments on 'My First Gangbang'

by subiana

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ken65BKen65Bover 12 years ago
great read

You remind me of my wife at her horniest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My friend from work, Ted asked if I would like to have dinner with him and his wife. I said sure. When we arrived, we walked in, he went upstairs, then came down, followed by his wife, Kelly. Well, what do you think of Kelly, I had met her before, a chubby lady, now in her late 50s. I was shocked, dressed in a sheer corset and sheer pantyhose her tits hanging over the top, I was stunned. Its o.k, you can look, we want you to. Anyway, lets have dinner, we sat down, Kelly served dinner a pasta dish, I watched as she served Ted, his fingers touching her pussy, then me, I didn't touch her, my cock semi hard. Over there, she sat on a chair, legs apart, mm, well what do you think. I don't know what to say Ted, well would you like to fuck her, now I am 36, I said any male would but she's your wife. I saw what you had on your computer at work, pantyhose, nylons, corsets, anal, she males, whoa, you should be more careful. Anyway, we both agreed to look for someone else in our sex life, Kelly asked about you and here we are; interested. I looked, its o.k, to say no, but you better hurry because I am getting worked up here. He moved to Kelly, his cock out, pushing it to her mouth, touch your cunt bitch, her hand moved to her pantyhose, his cock moving in and out of her mouth. I stood, pulled my cock out, I moved over, she took me in her mouth, her hand moving quicker. Shes good isn't she, I shook my head, lets get her on her knees, she stood up, over to the sofa, on her knees, I fingered her hosed pussy, wet. Pull them down, I did,he stuck his cock in her mouth, fuck her, I positioned my cock at her shaved pussy and pushed, sliding in, mm, so wet, I began fucking her, grabbing her corseted hips, I wasn't going to last long, can I cum in her, fill her up, I went faster and soon my cum was spraying her insides. I stayed in her, then moved back, Ted moved behind her shoving straight into her pussy, never had sloppy seconds, feels pretty good, I moved to Kellys face, pushing my cock into her mouth. He pushed into her very hard. I watched as he pulled back, cum dribbled from her pussy, he lay down, over here bitch, she moved on top of him, his cock into her pussy, they fucked and then he pulled her forward, do her arse Rob, its what we want, the lubes on the table. Now she had a great looking arse, I blobbed some lube onto my cock, moved behind her, stay still, Ted stopped fucking, I heard her whimper as I pressed the head of my cock at her anus and entered her, her head shooting up, I kept pushing I could feel Teds cock, he started to push, so I stayed still as she groaned, then I moved, we were taking turns, he was in when I was out and vice versa, it felt incredible, then Ted said oh, here I cum and I felt him , I waited, then moved faster, what a great arse, I could feel her squeezing then oh fuck me, fuck my arse, oh, oh, ohhh, I felt Ted move and she orgasmed, I kept fucking, I felt Ted move out. I pulled out, on your back, she rolled over, I pulled her toward me, over the end of the sofa, lifted her legs and pushed straight back into her arse. Oh my god, she took it, I felt her milking me, I pulled out and sprayed her stomach and tits. The first of many visits.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Gangbanged

I can really relate to the feelings described! When something like this happens to you, your body takes over and you can't stop! I'm not a girl but I once had three friends do me bareback and it seemed like the more I got the more I needed. They took turns cumming up my butt all night until no one could get it up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

I’m a man and I want to be fucked like this! I don’t have a cunt but I want to be gang fucked!

I want my mouth and asshole dripping with cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous