All Comments on 'Second Chances'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Again another superb story you continue to build the sexual tension then let it go with such passion. Kudos to your co-writer she is amazing. Keep up the good work.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Christmas in May?

Not bad for a first effort with a partner, but a small technical detail. He was handing out Christmas bonuses at a project they finished by Memorial Day??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most of you writers are from the same mold

Every fucking women has to have basketballs for tits and a cock you can use for a fucking lassoo

Gave you 3 for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Will you write more about these couple.. They are just fantastic so hot n full of love n romance

lipstkldylipstkldyover 9 years ago
where's it go from there?

Wondering how the work place enviroment will be now that they had the wild built up sexual day . It could make for some interesting office fun.

Suite21menSuite21menover 9 years ago
GILF?

I have to wonder if your co-writer is you. Both of you have the same style and the only credit she gets is your GILF.

Great story either way. Thanks for the fantasy!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
I found it a little hard to read

A good story but I found the seesaw back and forth dialogue hard to read and stay with.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I loved the professionalism of the two co-workers

How they dealt with a work place romance while being team leaders on the same project was fun to watch. You could almost feel the tension.

At the start of your story you began a shift from Kurt to Teri by listing the name of the speaker. Then you abruptly stopped doing that. There were times it was difficult to know who was talking to us or telling us what was happening. Something as simple as a T or a K with the series of dots perhaps?

Another time you had them giving out Christmas bonuses at the Memorial Day celebration of the project completion.

"our project wrapped up. Friday morning of Memorial Day weekend"

"I introduced Teri to the crew and immediately ordered more drinks for everyone. Once I knew that she was set, I walked around and handed out everyone's Christmas bonuses."

Aren't these the same Christmas Bonuses he already gave out

at Christmas?

I see there's a 2nd chapter. That means it's time to see where you have these two go next. If this chapter is any indication it should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance at its finest

In spite of the fact that the back and forth of the dialog between Kurt and Teri makes for more difficult reading, this love story still gets five stars for great characters, an interesting plot, and love scenes which advance the story rather than bog it down. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous