All Comments on 'Target Bathroom Blowjob'

by RANSOM38

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RANSOM38RANSOM38over 9 years agoAuthor
Please leave comments and feedback

Please leave me feedback so I can improve my writing and let me know if you'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SHORT & SWEET (5*!)

I have been bi curious since forever.

In my days it was a taboo, there was an invisible line of no return that you had to cross. I also way shy (girls or boys).

I was not bad looking & women found me sexy until i was in my mid 50's.

Slthough i was married i, from time to time, had affairs (with women).

Bottom line, no gay sex yet.

Actual bottom line, i have never been a man's bottom nor has a man been my bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was then, this is now

We had a kid in the neighborhood who would suck a cock...

I'm thinking I wouldn't mind getting someone in my neighborhood now...$

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugly premise

You think it's fine, or at least normal, to show one man treating another as an object, and you suggest the "object" is eager to come back for more. This may be what you've learned from reading and watching videos. If you want to be a writer your challenge is to compose something which includes the subject and object getting to know and care about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Don't believe all the bull, that people do not want to be treated like objects. I have wanted for so long to be made some mans "bitch." I want to be used and "forced" to suck cock and swallow. I want to be fucked hard and fast. Hell yes, keep writing!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed your story. I have never had sex in a public restroom, but I do love sucking a cock until it feeds me a load of hot cum. If a man approached me in a restroom I would find it hard not to get on my knees and suck his cock. Would love to he a r about other adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I've been wanting to suck cock for sometime now and finally got the opportunity. There's a somewhat secluded park near town and has a nicely maintained bathroom used both by men and women. I thought this might present the opportunity to suck and so i took a book and went there and parked to see if anyone would come in to walk the trails or pee and hopefully stop by my car. I hadn't been there very long when an older person drove up. He came over to my car and asked what I was reading...told him and I noticed his shorts were holding something I wanted. He rubbed his cock as if to signal and asked about the restroom...I told him it was unlocked...he asked me if I needed to piss as bad as he did and I said yes...we walked to the restroom and went in. I told him we better lock the door so no one would come in and see us pissing...because I new when he took his cock out to piss it was going in my mouth...he dropped his shorts and had no underwear on and his big cock sprung out...I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth and it filled my mouth...he put his hands on the back of my head and shoved it in...I squeezed his low hanging balls and could tell he was about to cum...he blew a big load of cum and I swallowed as fast as I could but cum still ran down my chin...I was so horny I spun him around and ate his ass... I'm to meet him next but I'll be there sooner...I'm a cocksucker...MMM so tasty...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was a skinny young cocksucker as a teen and did this kind of stuff a lot! I almost never had a problem finding a horny guy that needed to be sucked off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many men are enamored with my large thick penis when I'm pissing in the mensroom., and I've had lots who want to just suck it so they can feel its bigness in their mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous