All Comments on 'Born on Christmas Day'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
damn regulators...

...always mucking about, interfering with a business making a profit!

"Oh that is going to cause a mass extinction"

"Oh, it's not a good idea to feed mutagenic chemicals to children"

"Oh, you really shouldn't be selling those nuclear bombs to those Christian fundamentalists"

"Uh, you better not mess around with the time stream or we'll allll...."

"The business of business us to make a quick buck. Up to the point where there are felony convictions of senior executives and majority stockholders."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh no, not the fucking cretin 'fanfare' again ! Mindless and border psychotic !

And ALL of its stories are the same !

This story ? Acceptable *** .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh?

The words I read looked like they used English-type spelling, but their ability to be comprehended sensibly, left a lot to be desired! I normally rate this author in the 4/5 pointy thing category, this effort leaves me conflicted about a 3 - which is a great shame!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry about confusion folks

But that is the nature of time travelling paradox. Of course Rebecca's Government have banned time travel because someone ignored the golden rule: time travellers are to observe and witness historic events, not interact with them. Henry the tour guide should have known better but he did have the highest ranking priest in the Samaritan religion with him and, when Henry left New Samaria in the present time during the winter month of Temet, or whatever this time is during the Samaritan calendar was, but that was the major religion in Henry's world, and sermons were regularly telecast. But Henry's sympathetic aid to this insignificant pregnant woman called Mary, persuading an innkeeper to let her family stay in the stable, surely couldn’t be of any harm. On his return, Henry must've realised that Rebecca didn’t recognise him as her uncle, and he wasn’t feeling too well, perhaps he heard Boney M in the elevator and realised his fatal error and that he should not exist, he was merely an echo for a while until time caught up with him. That's why his translator was found near the door. Rebecca had found others too. Clearly, her Mom was still adjusting to the sudden change of history at the start of her conversation, but new memories soon rectified themselves in time. Just a little bit of nonsense I thought up at Christmas time that I thought I would share; I will stay off the eggnog in future if Time allows.....

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
I think I missed the point in this one

Sorry, I'm only on my second whiskey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
977 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...