All Comments on 'Never Lose a Bet with your Wife'

by Everyday2

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story, please post part two.

It seems it might be time for Julie's husband to really experience being a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story and love the French maid idea!

fun story with an interesting twist. I am a guy and once wore a French maid costume to a Halloween party. It was a blast! I won the men's costume competition! But the only sexual encounters I had were one guy patting my ass and many women lifting my dress up to see what I was wearing for underwear. I had on white ruffled panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ill take the Divorce

Ill take the divorce, wow I can see the love of the wife just overflowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What a gay tale.

JentvcdJentvcdover 9 years ago
Such a Hot Story !!!

Good story its a fantasy most of us cd'ers would love to experience,I know I would for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I'm a woman and I think guys wearing French Maid outfits are HOT! I have pegged my husband many times while he wears his.

MonicaCDMonicaCDover 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. My panties were tenting my maid outfit during the entire story. All men should try wearing panties some time. It is SOOOOO much better than boring old boy clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Many people use Halloween as an excuse to dress up as they desire. Similar things have happened but this may backfire on Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really not fun.

Fun is fun but why do the female spouses carry it to far in a lot of these stories. What he did to her when he won the bet was in no way near what she did to him. So now all his friends will always make fun of him call him names etc. and could finally have a negative affect on the marriage. And now Tom is coming over? I realize this is just a story but seems husband and wife stories always end this way. Where are all the stories where the wives and husbands have fun just between the two of them. Guess there are really no happy marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad....

This could be continued but it's fine as is.

And oh my God is it nice to read a story that doesn't involve a "big black (or white) cock" going in the dressed-up guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want this so bad

I want my wife to do this so bad, but I am really scared to tell her! She has many gay and bi friends I find really really hot, but have never told her I am attracted to them! I'd give anything to break the barrier but I am afraid of how she may take it and wouldn't do anything to ever lose her! I do wear her panties all the time and she knows that, and I do eat my own cum. I even let her think she tricks me into watching gay porn... But standing in the way is that one barrier!!! Oh to be in your shoes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
time for him to leave

I can already see that this is going to degenerate into a piece of typical forced fem bullshit. Too bad because it had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was a great story

Until the degenerate Tim entered the story.

I can handled the forced fem part of the story. But I cannot handle two men jacking each other off, or having sex with each other.C7

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tricked into panties LOL

What a sweetheart of a story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story!

Short and sweet, awesome! Hope to see where this goes. She's clearly dominant and this seems like a great place to start exploring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
started ok

you started out ok but the gay crap was a deal breaker. there is a line

that did not need to be crossed. the other male dressed up like a girl sounded like

he was being set up by the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story with an interesting twist

I'm a guy who has a French maid outfit that I wear sometimes to masturbate. Reading this I think I would like to try wearing it to a costume party sometime. Maybe this Halloween.

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Very hot!

Great premise. Loved the story! Would love to be dressed in a maids outfit like he was. And the thought of walking around a party with a hard on underneath the costume is so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lost me

you lost me when you started the gay crap. husband and wife panty play is ok

but it ends there. no outsiders.

joln321joln321about 9 years ago

( Tim said;"He laughed and asked if I had changed my mind and was ready to do a threesome with he and Julie. I noticed him do a sideways glance and smile at Julie.) Do I read this to mean that Julie has been having an affair with Tim? does this mean that since Julie loves tom Cross Dressed and informed him she was keeping him this way that Julie has a fetish for Cross Dressers and "Trannies?" If you write another chapter, This could be a very good story line. I'm imagining Tom being transformed into Tori or a Tonya ? with Julie's fantasy of being taken by two trannies in a threesome ?

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
really liked the story

and wouldn't have minded being in his shoes, that is, up until she made the comment about putting the video on YouTube. why is it that some women(wives, girl friends), resort to blackmail, once they have something on their husbands? look, I loved the story, but the manipulation, and scheming against the hubby was over the top, and then throw in the blackmail, was the nail in the coffin, for all the parties involved. my next step would be to see, if she did indeed plan this all out, that would be the difference, between if she and her accomplice lived or not. I would wait till we had moved first, so the friends wouldn't miss her. it's a nice scenario though, if he was with the whole thing, but of course, what wife tells her husband her real thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just stupid

First the ending. Trying to blackmail your husband ends one of two ways. He breaks your little finger and has the tape in his hand immediately. Maybe you stay married. More likely he packs your things and throws you out. Goes right to his attorney, sues for divorce and gets a Court order regarding the tape. it shows up anywhere, she goes to jail. She definitely gets divorced. Or third, he simply reaches across the car and takes the camera away from her. What's so going to do? So that whole part was just dumb. But at the beginning, was he a small man? Because otherwise he can't pull her panties on with tearing them to bits. And even if he does, the simply fact is that any man gets hard having his wife sexually teasing him , standing in front of him naked and asking him to rub some soft silky material on his dick that's probably hard before she opens her mouth. So the bet was just ludicrous. Did you bother to think this crap through before you posted it? A truly awful example of story telling. SO bad I'm still laughing.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

obviously I liked the story. There is an obvious reason why there is no second chapter here, as there are so many ways it could go, the reader can end it any way they want. She is his wife, and assuming she set him up, which I believe, as she had her camera when she (caught) him in the hall, Then I have to assume that she has been cheating, and that ends the marriage, and maybe her life as well as her lover. Of course their demise would never be blamed on him, as he would have a good alibi. The blackmail, and threat of you tube, only prove my point, that she had been planning this whole thing. What is the cost of Betrayal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow thank you

That was very sexy, I was hard the entire story. I would love to be feminized by a dominant woman, and made to serve at a party, where I am used repeatedly, recorded and made to be permanently feminized, and used as a slave doing what I was brought here to do. Let any man, who orders me to submit, to be pleased in any way they want. Humiliated, laughed at and pegged by the women that are there, forcing me to moan and beg for more into the camera, so more people can see me and allow me to to be used daily by anyone who contacts us for a date off craigslist.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
3rd read

still love the story, but again have serious doubts the marriage will last. "Julie often teased me when Tim was around asking if I wanted to do a threesome with the two of them." Who is married to who? Shouldn't it be hubby or wife doing the asking? The embarrassing situation was good, and walking around with his face covered in cum was a nice touch. Obviously they had a very sexual relationship, but not by this story. I have never been a joiner, rather a loner, so maybe some people are like this, and I can appreciate the closeness. The idea that she was already cheating with Tim entered my mind, when she was teasing him. Having a bi-sexual experience is not a problem, as he went along with it almost from the get go. The tape threat was too far, and as far as Tim coming over for a visit tomorrow, well, I'd have a stun gun fully charged up for the two of them, along with a lot of rope and tape. The truth of that party has to be told, along with her viability as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
when is episode 2

loved this one, not keen on you tube, but makes for a good hook to keep hubby controlled. When do we get the nest part of the story??

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot. Please continue and tell us the next chapters, especially when Tim comes over. The CD will obviously suck his cock and get fucked by him. I can't wait.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

yes it's still good. How did all the other people know to ask about Tim's load on his face? A set up, yes. Humiliation, yes. I loved it. I have been there to some extent. The second page tore this story up.

Making a video, was good too, but threating him with it, was way over the top. I think Tim and hubby's wife have been at this for some time. I can only see retribution and revenge for these people. I loved this story, till the second page. At no time did she thank him for paying up on his bet, or was there a single I love you, or I would never do anything to hurt you, but she did seem to know a lot about Tim didn't she. There could be so much more to this story if the author wanted to pursue it.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

After they got home Tom walked over to Julie and backhanded her. She went flying accross the room onto the couch and was out cold. He then tied her spread eagle to bed posts on her stomach with a bunch of pillows under her ass. When she woke up she had a ball gag in her mouth. He then began to spank her with a ping pong paddle. After 100 hard hits she passed out. He then untied her dragged her to the car naked took her to Tim’s. Dumped her on his doorstep and told her if she ever can’t near him again he would put her in the ground. She was crying saying how sorry she was but three days later she was served.

ericacericacabout 3 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

evilbloomieevilbloomiealmost 3 years ago

What is with all ur stories. Timriv has it about right. Sorry the wife has no respect 4 her husband and blackmailing to do what she wants, I would have divorced her so fast. I dont mind a bit of kink but blackmail threating to expose ur husband even said ingest is not a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes it is a story! I would love to keep reading then and know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was enjoyable until she drugged her husband and then added the contest with Tim. In his place I would have punched Tim when he went to grab by dick. Then she threatened him with YouTube. I think divorce is likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read you comment author.

Why not try to understand why the recent comments are critical of the gay section? You might gain more readers.

SuzieCrossSuzieCrossalmost 2 years ago

What a great story I loved it the whole thing, I wanted it to continue intend to come over to the house. Thank you for sharing

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

Why do people do that they write

A ok story then put to be continued and a lot of the Tim it was from years + ago ¿?¿

loveevolloveevolover 1 year ago

EveryDay 2, a very enjoyable story that I truly injoyed I wish I could directly comment on Peoples comments so it would get back to them and the author,so I can show them both what I think about there comment , specialty the the lame ones and how repetitive they are knocking the story down thank you love you all except for you anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think this story is very sexy. Have read it several times now and it still turns me on every time. I truly would love to see the follow up story. There’s so much to play off of . The ladies pegging him while he sucks off his friend. The threesome with his wife and friend. His wife dressing him up and pegging him. Him getting a little payback for his troubles. I just get so turned on thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First, he did not make a bet to lose so he could wear his choice of costume. When he found out about the Viagra he should have left and gone to a emergency room and complained that his wife had drugged him with 100mg of Viagra. When the gay man grabbed his cock he should have decked him. The wife has no respect for him and divorce would be almost certain.

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

Good Sexy Story..And I would be happy to suck Tim's Cock!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd have decked tim and her. While I was seeing my lawyer over the assaults I'd go on and start the divorce.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Love this story! Great ideas and writing…very exciting and erotic the way the wife manipulated her husband. However, if like some context…maybe another story from the wife as to why she wanted to do this to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"To Be Continued..."?? Yes, please!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I’ve now read this story many times in the last 3 weeks…please give us part 2!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

I’m back again, but only because I read the story again…I’ve lost count now how many times I’ve read it. This story just gets better and better and we need more of Julie! Please give us more stories about Julie and the sexual things she makes her husband do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous