All Comments on 'Happy Birthday, My Child'

by AmyONeil

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE>>>>

I loved the story...I think your father should have held you or licked you to the point of orgasm....but hey...maybe he doesn't know what he was missing...

I also think you could expand on this and with ch. 2 go into fantisy and have an experience with your mom...or uncle, or brother...

I think it could go on....Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My father's eyes widened slightly as he dick grew at least another inch. Slowly he moved towards me, and, after a brief pause, He mounted me, Hard and Sure, sliding his long, hard cock, dripping with the spit from my lips, Into my wet, 18 year old clit. The clit that my father had dreamed of. He slid In and immediately thrust as hard as he could.

"Amy..." he said confused, "No Cherry? I'm very disappointed in you."

"Sorry Dad, but I had to satisfy those urges somehow."

@@ oook, what idiot wrote this? Sliding his cock into her clit?! Uh, anatomy 101 needed!

....and cherry? She just shoved a twelve inch vibrator up her twat dumbass, of course she has no cherry! ROFL!

s He fucked me, he slammed his tongue down my mouth, and I returned the gesture, tonguing my father for long periods of time.

@@ How do you slam a tongue down a mouth??

....and wtf with the bathroom floor?! ....lol, fantasy story or not, nobody would lick the floor of a hotel bathroom, lol!

Man, I don't usually say this, but this was bad, lol! I just can't come up with anything good to say or be constructive about:/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous