All Comments on 'Contrast Ch. 02'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
I am cementing your name to my list

This is so good that I am now convinced you belong in the upper echelon of writers/authors- and not just on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

This is a wonderfully flowing story. Great job freegirl2012

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
No usually my thing, but...

It takes a very talented writer to tempt me out of the "Romance" category, but I will follow your writing into almost any category/neighborhood on Lit. Although I have no aversion to this particular category, the premise of nameless sex with a stranger is not something that usually appeals to my romantic sensibilities. But you did it. You've made anonymous sex not only appealing, but incredibly hot and sexy with enough intrigue to keep me checking the site for your next chapter. I really hope it works out for "Bitch" and "Fuck". (5 stars, of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just don't understand......

Why I like this so much. It just so good. I can't wait for more!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

@Tallygirl1: Your comment makes me glow.

@Anonymous, Khamalani, and freegirl2012: You guys are five stars, awesome, and great too!

@DonnaBeck: I find it very hard to write erotica without romance ... to the extent that I really haven't ever tried, even in some of my more bizarre, sci-fi kind of stories.

@fawnsage: I don't consciously try to write "art." But I think your reaction is exactly what countless artists hope to provoke with their work. I truly appreciate the way you've expressed it.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Dayam! This story is Freakin Hott!

Your premise of anonymous sex is hot! I think you can take this story in several directions. But where ever or however you do it, I will be there reading it !

You have a good thing going with this story!

***** 5 stars plus!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks, KittyOh48!

Glad you like it so far! Part 3 should be ready sometime later this week. : )

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 9 years ago
SO Great!

I did an internal happy dance when I saw this post, and I didn't think it was possible, but their story keeps getting better. Feel free to add more chapters if you like, I'll keep coming back!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 9 years agoAuthor
@EroticLitKitty

If I add too many chapters, it will start getting hard to make the next one better than the last one ... but I'll see what I can do. : )

Thanks for being so enthusiastic!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Don't know...

...how I missed reading this part after ch. 1!

Enthralling and so hot. They're connecting and I love how you picture her internal struggle on telling him more/wanting to share with him. They both want each other for more than the sex and I hope I'll be reading that soon. Love the alternation of him/her/them. Brilliant in detail and premise. 5*

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Comentarista82

Thanks! I hope you enjoy parts 3 and 4 as much as these first two.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 6 years ago
Wonderfully detailed and compelling.

I can FEEL them, not just their desires but their fears, longing and wonderment. Simply wonderful writing.

J

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 6 years agoAuthor
@JasonRTaylor

I do really like these two and admit a certain pride in the level of characterization I managed to squeeze into an almost-all-sex-scenes story about two unnamed protagonists. Thanks for the affirmation so that I don’t just feel like I’m being egotistical by thinking that way!

jryanwest3rdjryanwest3rdover 5 years ago
Inspiring Writing

I love this story and it is in the top five of my favorite stories on this site. You are an inspiring writer. Thank you for this amazing character development of a story.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@jryanwest3rd

You’re very welcome, and thank you right back for taking the time to comment! I’m sure it seems a small thing to most readers, but I just can’t tell you how much it means to me to hear that people are affected by my work.

Have a terrific New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Publish

Please publish this book. It’s so good

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Publish)

Literotica rules say authors aren’t supposed to link to their books, but if you look, you should be able to find it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. I’ve read it six or seven times now and still love it. Thank you!

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyover 1 year ago

eat that fine black pussy !

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous ("Fantastic story")

Thanks! It always makes me feel good to hear that people find my stories worth re-reading.

@YourWhiteDaddy

I can appreciate that advice!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB5 months ago

Really enjoying this

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcomb3 months agoAuthor

@JohnnyRebBB: Thanks, glad to hear it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
959 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Contrast Ch. 01 Previous Part
Contrast Series Info