All Comments on 'Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02'

by RedJohnny

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ukulelemanukulelemanalmost 18 years ago
Mighty good

Very sexy story. Nice job with the technical details of hypnosis. I look forward to new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

wish there was more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Perfect Hypnosis!

Although you have raced ahead and got both Hotties willingly 'under' within 2 chapters surely there's more to this story mate? I know you wrote it about 3 years ago but hey there's good footage awaiting!

It CAN be done! I have seen it here in Sydney in a private party which got out of control the hypnotist getting two girls to undress each other then waking them up just as they both dived into another (male) guest. Unfortunately only one of them saw the funny side, the other did everything except call the Police! She told everyone at her office, on the beach in the club, etc.

And guess what she blaaaahed so much that - the hypnotist went on every ones party list, the other girl (now my wife) became the most popular girl around our set as she had DONE what many other girls confessed they had always wanted to do.... OH yes and the girl who called foul had to leave town I think!!

All this happened over 30 years ago, - so who knows I might even be able to be a 'father figure' now!

But hey guys & gals do you really believe that young hotties even glance at us 'father figures'??? Get a life!

Anyway great story Red Johnny.

Many thanks with best wishes from Sam (A Male from Manley!!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this quite a bit. The story is building nicely, and I'd like to see the wife quite smoking too.

Maitre1962Maitre1962over 16 years ago
Not bad

Nice little story! Only one small critism:The build-up to the "meat" of the story was a little like time lapse photography. It jumped forward VERY fast.

I still enjoyed reading it a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow this was a great story

This was very exciting. You have away with words. Thank you for a wonderful story

IceBluePhoenixIceBluePhoenixover 15 years ago
Mmm..

Holy God, that story was hot. Must have more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More hairy pussy not less

Bald pussies are a turn off for me. They remind me of a little girls pussy. Give me a BIG FURRY KITTEN to look at and feel. Wish you would have had both so as to make guys like me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story

Enjoyed this story and hope it continues. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

Love the story !!

jimijjimijalmost 12 years ago
sorry

that there never was more of this story and the characters....I loved where it was and where it was going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
learning hypnosis

thought your stories were well put together very good

hope you continue it soon

maybe little enf or exhib in future looking forward to whats next

doman50doman50about 11 years ago
Fantastic!!

I love the idea of hypnosis! I hope you get around to writing more chapters, I'll keep you in my favorites list just in case!

badgerer75badgerer75over 10 years ago
Looking for more Learning

I think your Hypnosis student could be like a Doctor and just have to keep practicing. Maybe for years. What a bases for a series of ever expanding challenges for him, his wife and, the subjects. Good luck in whatever you write.

CaliforniaWino92CaliforniaWino92about 10 years ago
Good Stuff

I like that you spent time developing the story and leaving the graphic sexual content to a minimum. With that being said, I sure would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT CONTENT

REALLY NICELY WRITTEN, WELL PACED AND TIMED. PLEASE FINISH IT OR AT LEAST ADD SOME MORE AT THE SAME HIGH STANDARD.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Well-Written Well-Paced

I am going to fully enjoy this story as it continues to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A VERY EROTIC AND WELL-WRITTEN STORY

The story line is plausible, including how hypnotic suggestions might be framed. (This genre is easily overdone but RedJohnny has wisely avoided taking it over the top.) All the characters are likeable and sweet-sexy, which adds to the story's appeal and also its eroticism. Finally, the fact there's a lot of room for story development and increasingly arousing scenes has us eagerly anticipating the posting of future chapters (hint, hint)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOW GOOD

TBH THIS IS ONE OF MY FAAAAVVVORITE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Let's see a follow up.

Lots of possibility with a dinner with the wife, both girls servicing the couple.

milfhunter777milfhunter777about 2 years ago

5 stars? I want to give more for wonderful stories like this.

P.S. Nice incest angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! That's great! Continue, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We’ll done, thank you. I look forward to chapter 3. Perhaps even chapters 4 and 5, annual reunions with the ladies, perhaps, after their marriages, even a few impregnations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous