All Comments on 'Swingers' Clubs: What Goes On?'

by pixandwords

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My experience to a sex club

I took a woman I know who has always wanted to go. The cost was $60 per person, so there was no implied pressure for her to engage in sex with me unless she wanted to. The place we went to is in Manhattan on the east side. It was not a well kept place sadly. It seems the owner does not think people like modern, clean places. Nonetheless, we venture in and found we were the early couple. Their was a monitor showing a porn tape that appear to have been made in the 70's-80's.

The place was damp and not inviting. After a time more people came in. Older people came first and and left first as well. They tended to be with each other but not with other couples.

We finally walk upstairs and went to "open rooms" and saw a couple having sex. People gather and watch so we eventually had sex ourselves and notice people watching us. Then a couple came in and my friend blowjob the guy and I fuck the other woman.

After wards the couple left and moved on. We just took in the scene and just observer others.

Mainly people just look and look and look. Some couples were the man had a robe which was all men in attendance, seem to have their partner jerking them off under the robe. These were men over 55 years of age.

Later in the evening young couples arrive and they were the center of the attention.

After a while I took a break. When I came back. My friend met a couple who wanted to go to a private room. It turn's out the woman only does woman and her partner just watches. I sat and just look at the door.

Finally, we left and my friend enjoy the experience and I am glad that I was with her and she had a good time.

I would go again but not to the same place, because it is so damp and not clean and not inviting.

That is my experince in 2008.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Positive

Thank you, that was most helpful. We like the idea of external stimulation without the need to "cheat".

Please write and provide more feedback.

FloridaSmoothieFloridaSmoothiealmost 12 years ago
Good Explanation

My wife and I did a little soft swing a few years ago, and your story sounds true to what we experienced at the clubs we visited.

FloridaSmoothieFloridaSmoothiealmost 12 years ago
Oops...

A few more remarks. The two on-premises clubs we visited seemed to have far more than 25% of the folks participating. One club near Miami may have been close to 100%. Also, I submitted a story about one of our visits to that club in the Group Sex section called "Show Business."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thank you for this account. Going to a swing club as a younger woman for the first time and am apprehensive, excited, and unsure about doing anything apart than with my partner. This helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hesitant!

My wife and I are wanting to attend but are hesitant because of uncertainty and the unknown, but it helps with couples who have done it with positive results. Thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How would I go about finding one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty accurate representation

Good job of describing a typical swing club. My wife and I are basically "soft-swap" but on a few occasions, we've stretched that. If you are a couple who would like to try a swing club but are afraid of being pushed beyond your comfort zone, your fears are unfounded. The closest friends we have are folks we met through swinging. We're in our 50's and our sex life is through the roof. In addition to attending swing clubs, we've taken several Swinger Cruises and had the time of our lives on ships with 2500 fun and fun-loving, non-judgmental, happy, (sometimes naked,) people. Every couple we've met were deeply and madly in love with each other...as are we. We've agreed that we can each have fun with whomever we'd like... but we always know who we're going home with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking to meet other couples

Live in Houston area like to meet other couples at clubs.

Rich3270038@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great post.

Thanks for sharing.

This is a great history that can help to some people to know about the swinger places.

When you wanna enjoy a swinger event in mexico, I recommend the International Swingers Month 2015 in the Riviera Maya.(January 1st – 31st).

http://swingersmonth.com/

Greetings

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Been there done that , still visiting our favorite club once a month at least. Some clubs like ours have special theme nights, such a fetish shoe , mascarade, steam punk, valentines, etc. where costumes are worn and you get to show off. Fun and erotic. Yes you decide as a couple how far you want to go , together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
thumbs up

Most welcome and helpful. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixandwords@pixandwords
203 Followers
We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site. We are fortunate to be sexually a...