All Comments on 'It Happened in Vegas...'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
clever use of puns

the lighter fare sometimes "suits" you!

Thanks!

Humpdee84Humpdee84about 9 years ago
Genius

You are a genius! I was partway through this story before I realized I had just read "JUST PUSSY" by YOU! Keep this up and give some serious thought to putting together all your stories (I will be reading more) in a compellation and having them legitimately published. This stuff is GOLD.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

You have a uniqueness to your humor. I can't wait to read out those "Wild, Wild Horses."

Five Moons

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Personification at its best.

Wonderfully done. Many try but few succeed with the disguise & play of words.

You're a great poker player, I presume.

:-)

An easy 5.

thedemonIxthedemonIxabout 7 years ago
no... I will admit it... you got me...

That was either genius, or I'm reading too much into it... But I always love a joke with a punchline...

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

That was ...not at all what I was expecting. It was better, and absolutely brilliant. Creative, amusing and eminently enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing your talents!

allansbulletallansbullet3 months ago

I had to read this story twice to really catch on to all the little references - it's a wonderful play on words! And funny! You can just imagine the cards speaking to each other! 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
977 Followers
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...