All Comments on 'Milestones'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Richard is an asshole!

Reading this story reminds me of dating a guy who turned out to be married. Same thing like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Woah!!

I completely understand everything you wrote. I live in Nevada while my son lives in Kansas with my parents. I fell in love and gave myself to the wrong man. He dragged me through the life of a drug addict. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. All I feel is a sadness, knowing that he will never know how wonderful our child is. But I also feel happiness at the fact that my son will soon be with me again.

You will find happiness again. I wish you all of the best in your future. Never settle for less than what you deserve. IT IS HIS LOSS (the selfish s.o.b.)

writertobewritertobeover 18 years ago
wonderful story, rotten man

Christie,

I loved the real story but hate Richard. I wish there was something I could do to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ashamed to Be a Male Member of the Species

Your story -- accepted a true -- makes me ashamed, honestly, to be a male member of the species. I've never done to anyone what Richard did to you. But, I've been as selfish and egocentric as he was and, while I hope I'd never treat another human being that way, I have at times in my life been so focused on self (distorted self) that given the right intersection of factors, I probably have at times been capable of doing that and it makes me ashamed.

It looks like you may be on the right track now in beginning to get your life on an even keel.

Another reader commented, "I wish there was something I could do to help." I feel exactly the same way.

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

Although the action was a bit off. There should be no reason for any shame here, what was done was very natural. It is unfortunate that mankind has lowered itself to this kind of behavior where fucking is wrong if it is not done in a legal companionship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
California is worlds away from Moscow, Idaho

So right there, you made a good decision! Seriously, I was born and raised in Northern California but I have relatives that live outside of Boise. Once a year, I make myself go visit for a week-end, and it feels like a month! Such weirdness to even visit there. <br><br>

I read your essay on why you write a lot of rape/impregnation stories. I was so saddened to hear about the reality of this first time experience. You are a survivor though. I am amazed at the way you have worked hard to become stronger and find a way to deal with the pain and betrayal. <br><br>

You weren't 19 and stupid - you were 19 and just as you should have been. Trusting, innocent, and still believing the best of those around you. Let's hope this has eaten away at Richard for all the days of his life. For sure though, what goes around comes around. Richard committed a serious wrong doing and it rests on his conscience. Whether it manifests itself in regret, or in cancer of the colon, or in ending up as a lonely old drunkard, it shall come around. You know how you see those guys sometimes - old guys, you feel sorry for them. They have kids but they never took the time to build a relationship with them, so the kids don't come around, they live on Social Security and scrape by, and they smell like urine and dirty skin? Some are truly to be pitied, but others brought it on themselves. That's how I picture the Richard in your story in later life.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
I am envious

Where are you located? You have been through a wringer! I'd love to find someone like you and "pick up the tab". I have a low sperm count and would love to be a daddy to your baby and any other babies you might have in the future, regardless of your white male fucks.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Question?

When you and Richard were seeing each other did the question ever come up"Are You Married Richard"? ever come out of your mouth then you would have never had the guys wife yelling at you when you got home.

Pat

Ambiguous_PrincessAmbiguous_Princessover 15 years ago
Ah, the dreams of youth...

This reminds me a bit of the character of Fantine in Les Miserables, who is so in love with a man that she gets pregnant and he leaves her. Really well told, it's such a shame that she had to have her dreams shattered at young age. But that's how life can be...

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Write more

You should have lots more to write about....like the baby you soon found out that was growing in your belly....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEING TAKEN

WELL THAT LIFE I AM AFRAID LOVE THE STORY MILESTONES.

SOMETHING OF A LOVE STORY THAT WENT WRONG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad for support

Im so glad that others have shown such support for you with this story :) you are a strong woman and you do deserve the best :) 5 years ago I got pregnant a few weeks after losing my virginity with an asshole who is now on his fifth kid in less than 5 years with 4 different women. he never learned his lesson and doesnt see any of his kids...where as i grew up into a great mom. i wish you and you kid(s) the best :) and i hope you realize that you didnt deserve what that prick did. ~mamaroot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Did you become pregnant?

Did you keep the baby? Did you marry him? These questions need to be answered! Great story! :)

jenni_tujenni_tuover 12 years ago
Great Story

Your willingness to put yourself out there just is incredible. The writing as always is great but I am so sorry you ever went thru this. While my experience with an older man wasn't exactly the same it struck cords with me. Unfortunately cads and skunks don't have neon lights or tattoos on their foreheads warning the unsuspecting. hopefully he got his somewhere along the line.

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 12 years ago
What a moving experience!

What a story! First your writing, grammar everthing is right on spot! The entire piece is awesome. Second, the subject. It's horrible the so many young girls have to experience such pain and suffering! Thank You for sharing your first time so eloquently with us!

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago

I read your story, "Why a Rape and Impregnation fetish?" first (even though you mention reading Milestone first).

I think it's amazing that you've been able to write both stories and I am in awe of your courage and honesty.

I love the noncon fantasy too, but not sure how I developed my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a great story.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Tell the whole story

There is no way that you can have a rape/impregnation fetish without history. This story is about being USED, trashed. There is no love/romance here. You are smart and can write, but you can't get passed this one sweet girl without some major help. Do it...you do NOT need to live this way.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971about 2 years ago

The writing was really good. I hated how it ended..

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for your honesty and your stories. I hope against hope that you can read these comments still and I wish you well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1776 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...