All Comments on 'Pot Luck Dinners'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One Of My All Time Favorites

Thank you. You have a wicked imagination. I like wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nostolgia as Erotica

Thank you so much for your story. It has so many parts that are personal history for my lady and me. We enjoyed sharing our memories with each other, courtesy of your imagination. Our intimacy deepened, our libidos expanded. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whadda ya know -- a rape story. Get 'er drunk, get her all drugged up. When she's totally unable to consent to anything, get 12 men to fuck her while she's panting like a dog in heat. When she discusses it with her husband, who had likewise been drugged, liquored up, and had his brains fucked out, they decide together that they like it and want more, then help drug and rape the next victims of the "club." Swinging stories seem to have their place on Literotica, but rape? Nope. Someone who comes up with a plot glorifying rape does not deserve any audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story,recalling greater memories. My lady and I were initiated in a very similar way, 40 yrs ago. She had pulled several trains in college, and I had yet to have even a threesome. We embarked on a 25 yr journey that was as thrilling and pleasurable anything here. we still play with ( very) select couples in much smaller groups-- 3-5 couples-- But I do miss the "newbie night" and all the fresh opportunities it always offered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous