All Comments on 'Sara's Car Trip'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great work.

I think that you did a fantastic job crafting this story, and I have enjoyed reading some of your other submissions.

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
another great one...

wish i had a sister when i was growing up.... every one of the scenarios in all your stories... seem to have evolved so naturally... proceeding along in spite of all the mental reservations that come up.... beautifully handled..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
believable

hehehe... my favorite story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Wonderful Story

It is a wonderful story - quite a departure from the routine thousands of those where fucking begins tastelessly within 3 seconds into the story. Very well written - realistic as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
the buildup

I knew that they would eventually fuck. I just didn't know when. My cock was getting harder with each encounter. Great story, great writing skill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
My kind of story

Reminds me of experiences of my own. Used to sleep with my older sister as a teenage boy. Although we never got around to fucking I felt her up pretty good. I did fuck my niece for about five or six years though. For some strange reason we never discussed, we stopped doing that three years ago. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow

Magnificent job of drawing the reader in, with a slow and incredibly arousing buildup. I can't wait to read youbadboy's other submissions!

skarletskarletalmost 20 years ago
amazing

you allowed us to fall into a world of sensual rapture instead of cliche phrases. an amazingly written story... one that seems to speak of truth...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Finally

Fantastic, I have read Literotica for a long time and have been getting sick of the same old same old, but you have excelled with an excellent lead up to a beautiful fulfillment of both parties fantasy. Absolutely brilliantly passionate. The Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perfect

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quality

Excellent writing and very realistic. A wonderful narrative that shows how making love can be so intoxicating and compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Seductively Slow

A mature text, using slow buildup. The minimal use of explicit words make this a literary masterpiece. The slow seduction is a sure indication of a mature adult literature. meant to arouse you slowly and surely. We need more such mature writings. This is "Literature" not "porn".

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
unbelievable

i have fantized of a relationship with my own sister and this seems to coming straight out my dreams.You may never have had any relations with a family memeber but I do know you wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this happenned

This happenned. Every little incident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i can almost feel it

the first installment is so hot, so intense, man. i was lost in that dark room with the characters. the sight, the smell together with the groggyness from sleeping must have hit them straight in the head. they couldn't think - let alone reason. all other senses were given top priority now, hey. damn, u r right. the moment u know u will only experiance once or too in my life. oh well, they r young right. i hope i can still have such strong emotion in my older year. no i meant i really wish for that, man. very good writing, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

YOu capture such excelllent detail and readsvery loving betwenn these two siblings; zbsoluterly marvelus.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 19 years ago
Makes you sweat when you read it!

Very nicely written. A real love story from the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

That was an outstanding read. I am an English major and have graded a plethura of papers as an assistant to an AP English professor. Of all that I have graded I have never seen anyone, other than a professional novelist, mingle detail and action together so well . Writing could be a viable carrer choice if you were ever interested; Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FABULOUS!

You are such an excellent writer! Thank you so much for sharing your stories on-line with us! I am going to go read more of your stuff now!

THANKS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just too good. One of the best writers here

This is the best piece I have read here. Gradual build up towards climax. This indeed is "literotica", the erotic literature. Excellent work, keep it up. If you write a whole novel too, I will buy it.

obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
The best erotic literature

It's sure is erotic. It's sure is literature. It's the best piece of literotica I've ever read. Downloaded all stories of this writer just after finishing this one. And have tagged youbadboy to read every story he write from now on.

Loved Sara. Loved her brother. Loved the erotic sensuous way they moved to each other. Loved everything about this story. Whenever want to be warmed up, open this story and read, full or any part of it. Want many many more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the tease

this is an amazing story. the gradual build up to the climax, the tease, the uncertaininty of whether any thing would happen. It gets the blood boiling, never read a more exotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thrilling.

You got it kid. And then.....

Jenny6969Jenny6969over 19 years ago
Sweet

I liked the slow development toward the act itself. So much more fulfilling that way. Keep it up!

DrphelDrphelabout 19 years ago
Well Written!!!!

It is very well written, and holds ones interest. I like the way that it leads up to the final act. I will be looking to read more of your submissions. Thanks!!!

Drphel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Loved the buildup, nice and steady, one step at a time Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

WOW WOW WOW

What a fantastic erotic and very sexy story you are good really really good I loved the slow build up keeps one there reading not knowing if anything would happen or not but brilliant writing well done!!!! looking forward to reading more of your stories thank you so much:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
totally amazing

Totally Amazing. One of the best I have ever read, anywhere. You are truly an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
seems a real story

this seems to be a real thing happened to the author.the descriptions tend me to think in that way.if it is purely a work of fiction kudos to the authors imaginative powers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It Can Really Happen

To my total surprise, my sister-in-law, totally seduced me and the sex was so good and wicked, many years ago. It ended, after a few months, but the memories still linger. She was the aggressor, and it felt so great, just as in your Sara stories. When the passion hits, sometimes it is irrestable.

VaireVairealmost 19 years ago
Loved it...Lived it (almost)

I loved this story, in my opinion it is one of the best in Literotica. Nice to see a story that builds slowly, the characters remaining tender and concerned throughout instead of the usual 'hmmm...let me think about this for 10 seconds' then WHAM they're fucking like porn stars.

When I was growing up, my family went on one major vacation a year and we always got one room with two double beds. Even when my brother and I were teenagers, we were expected to share a bed while on vacation. When I was 17 and he was 15, we spent two weeks in Hawaii. Although I was average height and weight, by that age I had 36D breasts. One night, I woke up in the middle of the night to find my brother caressing my hard nipple through my nightie. Purely out of reaction, I smacked his hand away and he immediately pretended to be asleep. I fell back to sleep and nothing was ever said about it after that. To this day, I can remember how his fingers felt on my breast, and I regret having knocked his hand away. 18 years later I still fantasize about what could have happened next, and this story fills in the blanks for me in such a wonderful way :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so nice

uhh usuallyi never dream of writing comments but this was was soo good nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whens the next one??

I loved it!!! How you worked us into a frenzy. Making us want to read on. It was fantastic, you should put another one out. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
spellbound!

I can't remember the last time I read such a well developed story with characters that had depth and banter and real emotions not just lust! I don't know what your day job is, but if it isn't the written word, you have definately missed your calling. Fact or fiction, this story had me spellbound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So...Devious!

I LOVE the story, even though the incest is a bit weird for me. I just couldn't stop reading! I was getting so turned on and curious.

Very well DONE!

SykoSaraSykoSaraover 18 years ago
Nicely Done

What a well written story. It really may be one of the best I've read on here. The incest idea is so socially unacceptable and I think that's what makes it so erotic, especially when an author creates characters who acknowledge that it's weird. Great character development. Also, it's kinda weird because my name's Sara and I have long dark hair and I'm in college and I have an older sibling and I've been on a family road trip where the AC died. Strange coincidence, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BRAVO!

As a 70yo man with some incest in my background, I must say your tale kept me spellbound all through. I especially enjoyed the tantalizing build-up to the final climax (pun intended!). Your way with words is a particular delight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Memories

Your story is like a stolen memory of my own. Very erotic, slow, delicious, realistic build-up.

Loved it:)

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I have enjoyed reading your other submissions and think that you do a terrific job. The slow build up and the gentle and loving characters and there was no way I could stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Job

you rock, great action, details everything you rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bravo!!!

Your writing was incredible, so slow and sensual and utterly spellbinding! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb.

Wonderful story. Well written and sexy. Could not get enough, read it over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Terrific story!!!

One of the best stories and now one of my favorites. Very well written and exceptionally sexy, erotic. Very arousing and I could not help but get hard. I had to relieve myself by stories end. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gorgeous

so very sweet and satisfying. the incest bit added a whole dimension that I didnt think I'd enjoy, having a brother myself, but wound up loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So hot...

I just couldn't help slowly masturbating to a mind shattering climax while reading the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Excellent story. I loved the slow build up and then it just gets wild and crazy. Amazing detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fabulous

no comparision best i have ever read

great detail and build up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sara car trip

I really enjoy your story it was interesting. But you have me on my seat waiting when he was going to get into her sweet pants. suzie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
When you're good, you are very good

.....however when you turn mean and selfish, you are not so good. Please be nice. The sex and love is better then.

Jae_one_01Jae_one_01almost 18 years ago
Best Ever

It's hard to put into words. That was absolutely the best erotic story I've ever read in my life. I truly thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fun with my own sis

great story, my sis had me read it out to her, i guess she had fun with herself afterwards... it sounded like that:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Five Star Story

ive never read a better steamy story than this. exceptional peice of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow...

Omg, You are a god, Never stop, and dont change a thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice!!

That was incredible. I like some stories and others are ok, but this is an absolute masterpiece.

I would dare to say the new cistine chapel of incest erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awsome.......

wow...it was nice ...

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowabout 17 years ago
Great stuff!

Very sensual and erotic stuff, very well paced and I liked the naughtiness of it all. She seems to have a wild side hiding in there doesn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot!!!!!!!!

sexy and sensual loved every minute of it mmmm now to find my best friend hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

this is one of the best stories ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
daim!

i thought that was brilliant.

rather read this than deadlined work any day.

a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow...just wow

I was so hooked. I even re-read some parts because I thought maybe I might have missed a word. I will be looking for more stories from you from now on. You're a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Author, Author,Bravo.

What a superb story. It is great to read the written word of an accomplished wordsmith.This story is the equal of the very best of Victorian Erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!!!!!

simply fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If only my sister

If only my sister and`I could get together like that it would have been wonderful. Till I read this story I never had any such thoughts or opportunities, but we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You ARE a bad boy

Abso-fuckin-lutely great.

You really know how to craft a story so your reader sticks with the story as if in hypnotic sleep. How long have you been writing? Does such good writing come to you naturally or is it a hard, deliberate process of working and re-working a draft?

I am in awe. Keep up the great work. I live on the other side of the globe but I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gasp!

I've been reading erotica on Literotica.com for about 9 months now. I start 10 stories for every one that I actually read. This one had me going from the beginning (what a tease). I always wanted a sister instead of those 3 brothers, but your story twisted those innocent yearnings down a whole different path. Woweewow!! I traveled the world solo for 20 years and have many, many fantasy story ideas I would love to develop. If I just had the focus and a talent like yours, people would be sharing my hot fantasies as well. I'm feeling inspired. Thanks.

PucklemanPucklemanover 16 years ago
Superb!

Has to be among the best 3 or 4 stories I've EVER read (on Literotica or elswhere!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

I'm not usually one for incest/taboo stories, but i chose this off the most read list. and i have to say, i was loving every minute of it. absolutely one of the best, most descriptive and illustrated stories on here. apply this kind of writing to another genre and i'm all over it. HOT. now to go take this out on my boyfriend...

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
WOW

What a great story - a fabulous lead up and just enough sexy episodes to keep you reading every word - Loved it - keep it up - especially with this brother and sister - maybe get her pregnant and then daddy and daughter too LOL

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
WOW

What a great story - a fabulous lead up and just enough sexy episodes to keep you reading every word - Loved it - keep it up - especially with this brother and sister - maybe get her pregnant and then daddy and daughter too LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely On The Money !

You do understand, you bad boy. I love you for that. xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Best story I've read in a long,long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
how..?

amazing, spellbinding, something about all your stories, but this one i think, stands out even among them. Your girls are always written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
brilliant

So excellently written. I find most erotica quite badly done and does not hold my interest but this was pitched just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best

I had a similar experience riding in the car with my sister but it didn't culminate like the story. However, you have captured the sexual build-up and the uneasiness of incest very well. You are an excellent story teller ... simply brilliant! One of the better erotic stories I have read. You should publish your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best of the best

love ever word the best more please

magicmouth69magicmouth69about 15 years ago
mmmmmm.....

UNBELIEVABLE! Are you really human or something else entirely?

flip1016flip1016about 15 years ago
more please!!!!

Absolutely love the "Sara's Car Trip" series, and just about all your others, but it seems like it's been a while since you've submitted any stories. Please continue reading.

~Flip

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Nice build up

Fairly realistic -- the sister didn't wear a 44EE bra and the brother wasn't 14". I was sort of lured in little by little, and now I want to know what happened during the rest of the trip. Good work!

yakboy69yakboy69over 14 years ago
stunning

Beautifully done. I loved the way it slowly built up. So good. I can't wait to read more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally!

Finally a story that is believable. The build up was just amazing leading to a delicious conclusion:)

When I was youger and had a few encounters with my cousin (just touching) it was almost identical to this story, pretending to be asleep and the palpable sexual tension, just wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awsome

brilliant story loved every minute

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Exquisite reaD

God, you write it so well. Realistically. Have you experienced this? I wish I had....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

beautifully described, i just loved it

PashasBabyPashasBabyabout 14 years ago
You are so so good at being a Bad Boy

They say a good writer writes what s/he knows. Obviously you know your characters very well as well as being very sensous and tactile in your storytelling which makes it impossible not to FEEL every letter you've keyed in. Is it art imitating life or life imitating art? I don't know and neither do you ^_^.

What I do know is that you put the lit in literotica and I'm fast moving into fangurl territory. I think you will be my very first cyber-crush;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

did the sister get pregnant? did the mom fine out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Hey! Great Story! Nice place to end although it could have continued also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ytrewq

Amazing.

ElijaRDCElijaRDCover 13 years ago

Very, very hot. Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I luv this story...I would like to c a pic of this girl if it exists. Wish I could do this but with my gf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SOFT SEDUCTION

SIMPLY THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON LITEROTICA. I LOVED THE SLOW SEDUCTION OF SARA!! TOO MANY STORIES HAVE JUMPED TO THE MOST GRAPHIC SCENES BY THE SECOND PARAGRAPH. I FOUND MYSELF HOLDING MY BREATH, WITH EACH SUBTLE MOVE ON SARA. THE WAIT WAS WORTH EVERY WORD. WOW!!!!!!!

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
Sex with my Sister

This is just like how it is with her. We share a very special relationship. We've been fucking now for over 30 years. It started when she was 14 and I was 16. When ever we get together alone we can't get enough of each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Memories

This brings back memories of the sex I shared with a girlfriend many years ago. This is well timed and superbly written. I have read a few of your stories and have enjoyed them more than any others I have read. Congratulations !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
beyond words

title says it all

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Moves up the gears nicely

Very well written story, with strong characterisation, realistic dialogue, arousing sex scenes written with sensitivity and engaging on both a physical and emotional level. The only weak thing about this is the title, that is quite bland. Still, deserving of the many positive comments and superlatives readers have given it.

quandomquandomalmost 13 years ago
Congrats - that's done beautifully

Nice, Youbadboy whoever you are.

When I really enjoy a piece of writing I like to analyse why, and I must say this is beautifully paced and constructed, building the tension night by night, and having the characters agonise with each other as the situation develops.

Its just very professionally done. Hackneyed term I know, but there you go.

Great stuff.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written and paced superbly;never lost interest. Makes me wish I had had a sister growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

awesome story. well written. excellent buildup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous